Jealousy

Assumptions

 

Changmin opened the door to Yoochun's room. What he saw there shocked him.

Yoochun and Junsu were sleeping together on the same bed, their faces almost touching. Yoochun's arms were wrapped around Junsu's waist and their legs were entangled.

Changmin's eyes filled with tears. The man he had loved since debut was unknowingly betraying him.

Changmin exited the room quietly closed the door before running as fast as he could to his own room.

After locking the door behind him, Changmin threw himself face down onto his bed. He began to sob into his pillow.

Changmin couldn't stop the tears from flowing, nor could he get the image of Junsu and Yoochun out of his mind.

After what felt like hours of crying, he heard a knock at the door.

"Min! Dinner's ready!" It was Jaejoong.

"I'm not hungry."

Jaejoong was taken aback. Changmin, not hungry? Something was seriously wrong.

"Changmin-ah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Go away."

"Changmin," Jaejoong said forcefully. "I know something's wrong. If you unlock your door, we can talk about it, okay?"

Jaejoong heard a click and opened the door to find a puffy red-eyed Changmin.

Jaejoong ran over to him and hugged Changmin tightly. "Oh, Changmin-ah, tell me exactly what happened!"

"Junsu... Chun... bed... close... legs... together... love..."

"Changmin, you're not making any sense."

Changmin took a deep breath and started again. "I went to look for Junsu in Yoochun's room like you said. I found them cuddled up on the bed together, asleep. They were so close that their lips were almost touching." A few mor tears spilled down his cheeks.

"Oh, Changmin-ah, do you love Junsu?"

Changmin nodded.

"For how long?"

"Since debut."

Jaejoong looked at his dongsaeng sadly.

"Changmin-ah, I think you should talk to Junsu."

Changmin nodded again.

"But first, come have something to eat, okay?"