Just a little lie.

Remember

 

Days passed, and the group was forced to go back to their activities. Since there was no sign of Jiyong ,YG decided to focus on 2NE1 for the moment,even tough it was clear that it will be difficult for Dara . As always she did her best,she even found the time to visit the patient X. She visited him almost each days since that day,when she saw him smile and react at the sound of her voice. She wanted to help him .He was still in the coma,but the doctors said that he can ear everything around him,and by chance,he will wake up soon,if she keep talking to him. They didn't know how but Dara had a kind of special connexion with him. They noticed many progress since she visit him. It was a miracle. As everyday, Dara was on her way to enter the room number 18.She knocked before enter the room. She knew,it was stupid,but she wanted to act normal,like someone who visit a friend.

 

Dara's POV

 

_“Hiiii!how are you today?Don't you know that it's not very polite to not answer a question?tsss you're still sleeping, lazy boy!”

I looked at is face,but I didn't saw any reaction .Usually he like my sense of humour hehe,too bad.

I stared at the window and saw it was almost dark outside .We really practised late tonight .I sat on the chair next to the bed to rest a little. Someone entered the room.

_”Hello Sandara!”

_”Hi Han!How are you?what are the results?”I asked nervously .Han is the nurse in charge of patient X's care. She is very young, about 19. She told me that before she lived in the states,but her parents were both Korean. They met near Han river,that's why they named her like that. Cute. She had a sad life,her parents died in a car accident when she was only 16.She worked very hard to make her dream came true: be a nurse in Seoul, help a lot of people,and of course meet her idols,Bigbang's members. Especially G-Dragon. She kept asking me questions about him. Of course I didn't said that I'm her girlfriend since few years now. I lied again,saying we are not very close. She is really a fan of him. I mean,sometimes she's a bit scary,it's like an obsession to her .Yeah i'm a bit jealous haha.

“_ Fine,thanks .That's incredible how fast he heals .I think we will know who he is soon. The doctors said we will take his bandages off this week!”she happily replied.

“_Really?that's so good to ear that!thanks,I 'll leave now or I'll fall asleep on this bed. And I don't think there is enough space for two in it”I joked. She laughed and nodded.

_”See you tomorrow?”she asked

_”I hope so,bye”I answered. If I finish to practice earlier than today of course.

I drove as fast as I could and quickly entered 2NE1's apartment. Bommie and baby Minzy were already sleeping in their own room. CL was still awake, she always wait for us when we are late. Cute leader.

“Dara! You're late again! Tomorrow we'll have to wake up early you know!”she said.”I was worried. You visited him again,right?”

_”CL,don't worry that much for me,i'm fine .It helps me so much to visit this patient! And I really feel that I help him too,it's weird but he seems to react to my presence.”

_”Really?maybe he is one of your fan boys Santrokki!”She stuck he tongue,the same way I do often.

_”yaah go to sleep now,Chaerin,or you'll have rings under your eyes like Panda”She blushed. Omo!does she likes him?I though she liked Teddy oppa. That's interesting...

_”Don't compare him to me!He is so annoying,just thinking of him upsets me .Good night Dara.”I smiled .That's so funny.

_”Good night,say hi to seungri for me,when you'll meet him in your dream”I quickly ran into my room to not ear her yell at me .I literally fall on my bed,and immediately fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We all had an appointment at 8 am at YG's office. He called us early this morning ,and we could tell by the tone of his voice that something bad happened .I never heard our boss talking like that. He sounded so cold and panicked .He never called us so early,and he never cancelled our practice seance. We all prepared ourselves as fast as we could and jumped in the car. We stared at each others,but none of us dared to say it. None of us dared to say that it was probably about Ji. I looked at the window ,my eyes full of tears. I just hope we're wrong,that is not about Jiyong.

We entered the office one by one . Minzy took my hand to comfort me,I gave her a thankful look.

Taeyang,Daesung,Seugri and TOP were also here,as well as all YG's artists ,all of them looked worried. YG was sitting in front of us but it was like he wasn't here. He looked lost. I started to panic but I stopped myself from crying,still hopping that it was not G-D. But all my hopes faded away when the boss started to speak:

_”It's Jiyong...They found his car on the river... They didn't found any body insight...We don't know if he's alive,I 'm sorry....”

I felt down on my knees .I couldn’t ear anything,all seemed to disappear around me .My heart must had stop beating, the pain was so huge .I couldn't even breath. It can't be true. It hurts. Tears fell down , I couldn't stop crying .It felt like someone put a knife straight to my heart.

 

END OF DARA's POV

 

BOM'S POV

 

Seeing Dara like that really broke my heart. She's usually so full of joy!I've never saw her in that state. We were all affected by the fact that Jiyong has disappeared,but Dara the most. She looked lifeless. The boys were all crying except TOP but I know he was trying hard to not cry. He never let people see his feelings, except me. He his my best friend since we met. He is shy like Dara ,but his personality is similar to mine. The others always call us aliens, I don't know why. He is the alien! Not me! Suddenly, Dara stood up and wipe away her tears. Everyone looked at her ,surprised.

_”He can't be dead. They didn't found his body,right? I'm sure he is alive,I can feel it! Please all of you,don't loose hope! I will never believe to his death until they find his lifeless body,ok? Now let's go, we have to work.” She tried to smile,but failed. Everyone stopped to cry. She was right,there is still a chance. I 'm really impressed by her. I always saw her as a fragile cute doll .She is stronger than I thought. Since I know her I always protected her from everything, but now she is strong enough. My stantokki has become a woman .I' so proud.

_”Yeah you're right tokki””you! “I said while pointing at Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang,”stop crying like babies,ok? I'm sure Jiyong will make fun of you when I will tell him that you cried. You look like puppies! But not cute ones!”

_”Noona you're so cruel” Daesung said while pouting and hugging taeyang,almost strangling him.

_”But she is right. There is no proof of his death.”all of us nodded.

* BWRRRR * uhoh .My tummy called me so loud. Everyone looked at me accusingly.

_”Corn for everyone!!! I pay!” I shouted

_”oh my god...” Cl whispered

_”Come on Bommie noona, I'll come with you.”TOP said.

I think only  us loves corn...

_”Dara,come with us!”I said. I don't want to let her alone,she needs to eat ,she looks so pale.

_”No...thank you, I 'm not angr~”I cut her before she end her sentence.

_”That was not a question,come on”

_”Ok,but quickly, I want to go to the hospital after”she replied

_”Dara...I don't think this is a good idea...you know,it's not really a happy place...”Cl said.

_”Don't worry,that really helps me. When I'm there,I don't think about it.”

Poor Dara....

 

END OF BOM'S pov

2 hours later at the hospital

 

Sandara was already at the hospital since an hour with Bom who insisted to come with her. Once again the patient smiled when Dara started to speak to him. Bom was amazed. The patient reacted more and more to her contact. For the doctors, it was the sign that he will soon wake up. His injuries were probably healed now,so Han was charged to took the bandages off to check if they were.

_”Hi Dara,hi Bom!I will remove his bandages, isn't' that exciting? I hope we'll know who is that strange man.” Han said,obviously very excited.

_”Hi, yes that's really a good thing. We'll maybe find his family then.Don't you think so Dee?”Bom answered.

_”Of course...that's great..but..” she replied,hesitating.

_”what's wrong?”

_” Nothing,you're right”she smiled to hide her pain. Yes she wanted to find his family,but she knew that if it happen, she will have to stop coming here. That's the agreement she made with YG: she had the right to go the hospital since the patient react to her presence,but only until they find the patient identity and family. That was the deal.

_”Okay. Now let's drink something to the cafeteria, we can't stay here while she's taking off the bandage,we would disturb her.”Bom answered.

_”yeah, I need to drink coffee ,that will wake me up. We'll come later to see who is hiding under this bandage hehe.

Bom and Dara left the room,and Han started to check the patient's condition.

_”Soooo Mr X, everything seem ok,let's start.”She started to take the bandages off the head, but stopped when she saw that the face wasn't totally recognizable. There was to many bruises on it. She decided to remove those from his body. She took them off slowly to not hurt him. She suddenly stopped and her eyes widened . Her heart started to beat faster as she saw a tattoo. It was the same as G-Dragon, her favourite idol,she was sure of it. She shook her head and continued ,it couldn't be him,it must be a fan who did the same tattoo. But as she continued she discovered another similar tattoo. Then another. And some others. She was sure now. How was this possible? He was supposed to be on holidays!So Yg lied to the fans? And Sandara lied to her when she asked where he was?She was shocked. She ran to inform Sandara but she stopped as she heard her and Bom talked in the waiting room.

_”Dara stop crying please. I'm sure Jiyong is alright.”

_” Bom,I love him so much ! I don't think I could survive...”

_”Stop! I promise you we will find him,it will take time,but don't worry. He promised you you'll grow old together right?”

 

Han couldn't believe it. So those fans called “Applers” were right? She was hurt. She stopped her tears from falling. She loved Jiyong since she heard a BIG BANG's song, few years ago. She called herself his n°1 fan, she have posters of him everywhere at her home,his photo in her car,in her wallet and more!

_”Han??” Dara asked.” What are the results?”

She faked a smile and kept her calm.

_”we...his face is still full of bruises ,we will have to wait more. Plus,we cant remove his body bandages because his skin is still slightly burned. “She lied.

_”ohh...I will come back tomorrow then,bye!”Dara answered.

 

Han felt terribly guilty,but she knows it was too late. She lied and she will have to lie again.It was just a little lie afterall...

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello!! I hope you liked it, even though I admit that I wasn't too inpired.Sorry to update so late,it's been months... I appologize again if there is many mistakes, I do my best ^^

Still,I'm glad I did a longer chapter than the first hehe

Bye, I hope I'll post chapter 3 soon :) thanks for reading!!