Complication

Remember

 

 

The whole room was silent. They were all shocked, sad,but relieved in a way. He was alive. Dara was still standing there, her face was even more pale then before,if that was possible. Minji decided to bring her some water, Bom some food, while CL helped her to sit on a chair .She started to recover a "normal" face and stopped shaking. She smiled as  tears fell down. Everyone was looking at her with compassion.

 

_"Finally...I've found him!" she whispered.

 

_"You see noona, he didn't left you,he wasn't mad at you! "Seungri said, to make her feel better.

 

_"He is right Dara! I was sure that he woould never leave you,us, like this."CL answered. Dara smiled a little more earing those words.

 

_"Yah, what's happening Chaerin, you agree with Panda now?" Dara joked to relax the loud atmosphere. Everyone smiled,happy to see Dara smiling and joking again. She stood up and took her jacket.

 

_"Now that we know where he is,we can't let him alone in this hospital. Let's visit him to know how he feels. I need to see him, to hug him." she said.

They jumped in their car and drove in direction of Seoul hospital. In the car ,everyone was nervous. They didn't had news about his health state since a week. They were hopping to see him awake.

When they arrived in front oh his bedroom's door, a nurse stopped them to enter.

 

_"I am sorry,but you can't come inside, visits are not accepted at 7.pm. But you can come back tomorrow."she said.

Everyone were disappointed ,but managed to convince her to at least let Dara visit him . They knew that Dara needed to see him.

Dara slowly oppened the door ,her hands were shaking. She looked towards his bed and saw his peacefull face. Of course it was still a bit swollen, but she could recognize easily ,his face. She took his hand while the nurse was checking his health state.

_"Do you know when he will wake up?" Dara asked. The pain in her voice made the nurse feel sad as well.

 

_" We don't really know. To be honest it could be now, in weeks, years, or never. His state started to be worde when you stopped to visit him. He didn't reacted since the last time you came." She calmly answered.

 

Dara felt like her heart just broke. She knew she could never survive without him. This days she already spent without him already felt like years. The nurse left the room to let Dara with him. She sat on the chair next to his bed,still holding his hand. She didn't wanted to let go of his hand ,too afraid to loose him again. She slowly put her head on his chest,to hear his heartbeat. It always makes her feel so much better.

_"I missed you so much Ji. I love you." She whispered. suddenly, she heard his heart beat faster than before. She looked at his face to see if he was moving. Nothing. He was still asleep. Then she remembered. Everytime she went to visit him, he reacted at the sound of her voice. She was now sure he could hear everything. She tried again.

_"I am so glad we finally found you. I was worried. You know I can't live without you,right?" he didn't reacted,but she decided to continues, to tell everything she had on her heart.

 

_" Babe, I'm sorry for the fight we had that night. I was stupid. I was complaining that we have to hide our relationship,but now I am not afraid anymore. As long as I am with you. I don't care of everything else." she softly kissed him. Suddenly, his lips moved.

 

_" Sandara" he whispered. Her heart started to beat faster and faster.

 

_"yes, Jiyong,it's me, I am here!" She felt his hand hold hers. She wanted to tell it to the nurse, but she didn't wanted to let go of his hand.

Hours passed, as she continued to talk to him. He didn't reacted anymore. She felt asleep ,holding his hands. Despite the fact that she was sleeping on a chair, she felt so good,knowing he was next to her and that he heard her apologies.

 

As the days passed, he reacted more and more to her voice, and is fiends voices too. The chances to see him waking up were growing each day. Everyone went to visit him. The fact that Jiyong was in the coma, brought them closer to each other. Cl and seungri were finally dating, after years of fights. YG had to announce everything about Jiyong, because they didn't wanted to hide it anymore. The fans were more and more wandering about "Daragon" issue because of Dara's attitude. They can easily see when she is not feeling well. Of course,it was sad for every members, but we could easily see that Dara was the most affected.

After practicing, Dara went to see him again. She spent the whole night talking to him. He didn't pronounced a single word since he said her name, but he was more and more moving. He always grab her hand, smile, and sometimes laugh at people's jokes. The doctors said it was probably just that he was dreaming, but Dara was sure he could hear everything. She didn't wanted to loose hope.

His face and body were now completly healed. He was as beatiful as always.

 

_"Dara let's go,we need to go back home.We have too much work tomorrow, You'll see him later" Bom said.

 

_"No, I have to stay! he reacted a lot today! He hugged me Bommie! he even moved his head and body for the first time. I thought he would jump out of his bed!" she answered,with an enthousiastic tone.

 

_"Really? That's incredible. Ok, stay here if you want. I'll talk to YG, I am sure he will understand"she hugged her and quickly left.

It was really hot, so Dara decided to open the window. A breeze of fresh air entered the room.

 

_"Baby I am cold." Her eyes widened.

 

_"Jiyong? what did you said?" she looked at him, and saw his eyes were still closed.

 

_"I am cold, come to hug me" he answered. She couldn't believe her hears. For a moment ,she thought she was dreaming. She closed the window and run to hug him.

 

_"do you fell better now?" she asked. He didn't answered but he pulled her closer to him. She felt asleep with a sensation of release. He was back. Her Jiyong was back!

That night was the better night she spent since he disappeared . She was so happy. "Everything will be alright now" she thought.

She was peacefully sleeping when she suddenly wake up. She looked at him, and saw his eyes moving,but still closed. She kissed his cheeks and smiled.

 

_"Did you slept well?" She happily asked. He didn't answered. She started to panick, affraid that everything was a dream. His eyes moved again,and again. She took his hand to help him to wake up.

 

_"I am here Ji, wake up babe..." His eyes stopped moving. She sighed and sat on his bed. She was about to cry when his hand started to move. His eyes suddenly oppened. He looked everywhere around him .

 

_"Where am I?" he asked. Dara was crying ,but this time of happiness.

_" At the hospital, you had an accident with your car a month ago. I missed you so much!" She hugged him. He looked confused.

 

_" I...I am sorry , who are you?" he asked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooo chapter 4 hehe I did it fast this time ^^ Hope you enjoy it :)