A lie always leads to another one.

Remember

 

The remorse Han felt quickly vanished. She knew there was no turning back, she lied, and she will have to lie again. She already planned everything: she was now patient's X personal nurse. She was in charge to check his bandages, it was a good opportunity for her. She could easily lie to the doctors, saying that he was not healed yet.  Of course she knew she couldn't hide it forever, she will have to find something else. Suddenly , an idea came to her mind. Since Sandara was very busy because of 2NE1's comeback, she didn't visited X this week. It was her chance. She took her phone and called Dara.

_" Hello, Dara?"

_"Hello! Yes,it's me, what's happening Han? Is there something wrong with the patient?" Dara answered

She felt guilty knowing that she will lie again to her. Sandara was the first friend she had  in Korea. But her love for G-Dragon was more important to her. She was determined to lie.

_"hmm...Well..I took the bandages off..and..We were able to identify him. We also found his family... and his girlfriend!" she lied. "He is fine now. Thanks for your help, but his family decided it was better  if you don't come again...you know...they want to stay in family..."

_" I see...I am happy to hear that everything is ok for him...Thank you for your call. I was glad to meet you, I gain a friend,see you later .Bye"

Han hang up the phone, feeling more and more guilty. "She said I'm her friend..." She thought.

 

Dara's POV

I put my sunglasses on my eye to not let the other see my tears. I quickly thanked everyone after the practice and drove fast to our home. I can't believe it. I was starting to feel better , but now it's worse. I don't know why,but I feel like I have lost Jiyong again. Visiting this patient and helping him was the only thing that made me happy since Ji's disappearance. But a part of me is happy that he is with his family now. And his...girlfriend. God, why do I feel jealous... Probably because I miss Jiyong. Yeah,it must because of it. I heard someone knocked at the door.

_" Unnie, are you ok?" Minji asked.

_"Yes, don't worry,I'm fine, just tired. Good night!" I lied.I heard her footsteps going to the opposite direction. I sat on my bed ,took Jiyong's picture and kissed it. Then I felt something strange, like an intuition. He can't be dead.He promised me we'll grow old together, and he always keep his promises. I can feel it. I have to be strong now.

She fell asleep and dreamt of him.Again.

END OF DARA'S POV

 

Few days passed,and everything became to be "normal", as if nothing happened. No one dared to talk about Jiyong.It was too painfull for everyone. His disappearance  made everyone become closer. TOP and Bom were always together, and Chaerin and seungri seemed to get on well. Dara had recovered some of her happiness. She entered the recording room and smiled as she saw Bom yelling at Seungri.

_"What is happening here?" She asked while trying to not laugh at Bommie's red face.

_"Bom noona and Top hyung are dating!" Seungri said with a victorious smile on his face. His smile faded when a pillow hit his face.

_"You! Stop teasing them!" CL shouted.He smiled again and started to run everywhere in the room while Chaerin and Bom were trying to catch him. Aigo,this kid...

TOP was as calm as always looking at them while eating some corn. Taeyang was laughing hard, almost on the floor. Minji and Daesung were hiding behind Dara to avoid flying pillows. For a moment, she felt like everything was alright. But she knew it would never be the same without him.

To celebrate their relationship, Bom an Top decided to invite everyone,even Han in a bar. Bom succeeded to bring Dara to their party, which was not that easy.

Everyone accepted Han in the group of friend. For the first time ,she felt accepted.

 

HAN'S POV

I can't believe the invited me. I can't believe I am with 2NE1 and BIG BANG in a bar. I looked at Dara's direction and saw her staring a her empty glass. She didn't talked since we're here. She looked so pale, and sad. The suddenly she started to cry.

"_Dara, what's happening? I asked her.

_"It's Jiyong... he's her boyfriend since few years now, they loved each other so much...It is hard for her..."Bom answered.

My face became pale as well. It was all my fault. She accepted me as her friend, and I lied to her. I don't recognize myself. I came here to save people's lives, not to destroy it. I have to tell them the truth,no matter what.I stood up and started to cry.

_" I have something important to tell you... At first, thank you Dara, thank you everyone. I never hand friends like you.But I am not the person you think I am. I lied to you Dara, to you all..."

_"It's ok,everyone lied once in their life..." Taeyang said.

_"But I lied too much, and I hurt you all.I am sorry. I know where is Jiyong" I said as I cried. Everyone were looking at me,in shock.

_"He is the patient X."

END OF HAN'S POV

 

Everyone's eyes widened.Dara  stood up and ran toward Han. She looked at her and slapped her face. Everyone was shocked. Dara who never get angry, never yelled at someone, the sweetest woman in the world just slapped someone. Han ran out of the bar and Dara felt down . It was too much for her. She was so happy. He was alive! He was here the whole time,he reacted to her voice, even if he was in the coma! She was next to him from the beggining. She didn't care about Han anymore,he was alive,that's all that mattered to her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the very late update (yes I know,it's been almost one  year,sorry again :( ) but I had no time to continue it before. Anyway, I hope you like it, and sorry if there is some mistakes,I did my best to correct  ^^