The Room 18

Remember

One month later...

Dara's POV

 

I can't believe it...Did he leave me?it's already been a month that Ji and I had this “fight”,a month that he left me,slamming the door,a month that I haven't heard about him. That .Where could he be?It's all my fault! If only I wasn't so..weak...I shouldn’t have take all this interview so seriously...

My entire room smell like something died inside,my clothes are everywhere on the floor. Since when am I like that?*sigh*

Since he left,I didn't leave my room .I even start to..drink alcohol. It's pathetic,but when I'm drunk I don't think about it .Well,I don't think about anything. Fortunately,we don't have anything planed for the moment .I can't imagine myself doing a concert like that.

I looked at the picture on my phone .I miss him so bad .I put the earphones on my ears and started to play his song:”everytime I come close to you,feels like I 'm gonna dream,every time,I get butterflies..”.His voice invaded my mind and tears started to fall once again. Suddenly I heard someone knock at the door,more and more strong. Oh no,it must be Bom. Every day the girls tried to convince me leave my room,but since I didn't agreed, Minzy and Chaerin have gave up .But Bom continues to try. She the most stubborn person I ever met, really.

_”Dara,open the door please!It's important!”Bom asked

_”Bommie,leave me alone..I don't want to talk...I am tired”I replied.

_”Tired? Are you kidding me?Seriously if you don't open the door,I broke it.And I AM NOT KIDDING,I SWEAR!!”she yelled .Omo,is she serious?

I heard the sound of her footsteps go away. I think she gave up .I put the volume of the music higher. I was about to lay on my bed,when I saw the door break into pieces. Bommie was standing in front of me while eating a corn .Oh my god,she is crazy...and SCARY. She looked at my room with disgusted eyes while pinching her nose.

_”Eww what is that horrible smell!!!Is anything died here or something??and what is this mess all around your room?That's truly disgusting!!And look at you!!You look more scary than in the MV of “it hurts” tsss.”

_”I...you know..I miss him!”I weakly replied

_”I know. Let's clean up this mess and change your clothes. YG wants to see us in his office at 14:00. You can't come like that.”

_”But!”I pouted

_”It's an order!!”she said while pointing me with her corn.

 

End of Dara's POV;

 

She took a long shower to pull the smell of alcohol off her .She then quickly dress up ,brush her hair and her teeth. She felt a bit better,it was good to be clean .She put some water on her face to erase the traces of her tears. She looked so much better than earlier. When she went out of her room,everyone were waiting for her.

_”We missed you Dara unnie!” said Minzy while hugging her.

_”I missed you too.”she replied.

 

 

All the members of YG family were in the office,waiting for him .They all wandered why he wanted to see them,but something was telling us that it 'll probably be about GD.

YG quickly welcomed them and sat in his big businessman chair.

_”I won't make you wait any longer ,I don't know where he is .I called his family,friends, no one know where he is .So,I think it'll be better to tell the fans that he decided to make a pause to his career for some months, to regain health. Daesung,you will realize a solo album,while TOP will be one of the principal characters of a new drama .If he doesn't come back soon,the two other Seungri and Taeyang will have an album together,so the fans will not be too disappointed. Since 2NE1 have just start their Japan debut,they”ll have a break. An hospital called me yesterday to ask if YG artists could come to sing for the patients .So , is there volunteers?

Everyone put their hand up .The were all so happy to help the people in the hospital ,to give them happiness .It'll be a chance for Dara and the other to think about something else.

_”So,be at Seoul hospital at 8 am tomorrow .We'll have a lot of work on the future months. Plus we have to cover Jiyong . Tss this one,when he will come back,he'll know how it feels when I'm angry!Anyway FIGHTING!!”YG said .

 

 

The morning everyone were at the hospital .Some TV cameras were already here,watching their every moves.

_”Annyong ,welcome to Seoul hospital!!”a nurse greeted them.

_”Thank you to all to came here. The patients are all so happy to see you!!there is many patients here so I made a list of room for each one,so everyone could see one of you!”she smiled and gave them a paper with a few room's numbers.

Everybody immediately go to visit their first person. The hours passed,and Dara only have one person to meet. The TV cameras were already gone,and she was alone in a hall .

”So,what's the number of the last room?18!”She calmly opened the door. There was a nurse waiting for her inside. On the bed,there was someone,sleeping .There were bandages on his face,she could only see his pretty but swollen eyes and his cute mouth .He must be handsome without this bandages.

_”Hi!”Dara said.

_”Hi mrs Park. I introduce you the patient X.”

_”X?”Dara asked

_”We call him X because we don't know his Identity. Someone found him on the road,he probably had an accident with his car .His face isn't recognizable for the moment,it will take time for us to find who he is. Plus we can't find his car. It's really a mystery. He is in a coma for a month now .He did not react when we talk to him .We don't know if he can ear us.”

_”Oh,that's so sad”she replied .The nurse nodded and left the room .Dara sat on a chair near the bed and looked at him .She can't help but think of his family. They must be so worried!!and his wife or girlfriend?She wandered how she would react if it was Ji. She shook her head to forget that idea and started to talk. She so wanted to see him move!She wanted to help him so much.

_”Hello!!I am Sandara .I'm here to sing for you. You must be annoyed alone here,mister X. So what song will I sing??hmm,In or out ?Do you know it?its my first song,when I lived in the Philippines .Do you want me to do the dance? aigo it's so embarrassing!okay I'll do it for you,it will be our secret!”She stood up and started to sing while doing her famous choreography.

_”In or Out, am I in or out?in or out sana'y okay sa'yo at di na ko magtatampo pag-ibig ko'y in or out sa puso mo “

She immediately stopped,her eyes widened as she looked at him.She couldn't believe it.The mysterious man was smiling!!It seemed like he saw everything!!she started to sing and dance again,to try to make him react more.

_”huwag ng kunot-noo

OA ang acting ko
pilipit man ang tagalog ko
pati ang english ko
kahit ganito ako
ako ay totoo
kaya masasabi ko
ay Mahal Ko Kayo “

When she said Mahal Ko Kayo,a tear rolled on his cheek,but he was still smiling,as if he understood that it means “I love you”.Her heart started to beat faster and faster.She was so happy. She quickly ran outside and called a nurse .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!! I don't know if the In or Out lyrics are good,I foud them on google,and I don't speak Tagalog ,so if they are wrong,tell me please :) xoxo