Confession

You're My Angel

Chanyeol's POV

That guy is cute. Too cute. Am I too obvious with my behaviours toward him? I hope he would not realized of this feelings I have for him. 

-- Baby don't cry~ Tonight~--

"Hello? Jiwoo-ya? What? Baekhyun involved in an accident? Okay okay! Wait right there! I will come to the hospital in a moment".

Aish~ Byun Baekhyun! What happened. I hope it's nothing serious.

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Jiwoo-ya~ Who did you call just now? Perhaps.... It's Yeollie?"

Seeing Jiwoo's nod, my heart feels so uneasy. Park Chanyeol, that guy. Somehow I wondered how will he react later on, seeing me this way.

Kreeekkk~ The door opened.

"Ya Byun Baekhyun! Oh my! Look at you! You got your legs cemented. Is it serious? What the hell are you thinking about to make you turn this way?"

He must be so worried then. I smiled listening to his non-stop questions.

Jiwoo giggled. "Oppa, it's not THAT bad actually. Baekhyun oppa was just..."

"Nevermind Jiwoo-ya. I will tell him later. Hey it's late already, I think it's time for you to go home.", I looked at Jiwoo.

"Yes, it's okay Jiwoo. Oppa will take care of Baekhyun tonight. No need to worry. Go home quick, it's getting dark".

 

Few minutes later, there are only both of us inside the ward. 

He really takes a good care of me.

"Yeol-ah..."

"Huh. Why Baek? Do you feel hurt anywhere?"

"Haha, shut up moron. It's not that serious. Jiwoo told you so before".

Chanyeol smiled bitterly.

"Do you want to know why I turned out to be this way...?"

He stared into my eyes, our fingers locked. My breath is not stable.

dupdapdupdapdupdap

"Are you going to tell me you become this way because you were thinking about me?"

"Yeah~ But, how did you-"

"Shhh!". Chanyeol shut me up with his lips. 

He kissed me. I close my eyes. Our first kiss.

 

Chanyeol's POV

"Baek-ah, I like you. No. I really really like you so bad that I want to kill my self seeing you like this". I released a deep sigh.

Baek looked at me with his puppy eyes. 

"To be very honest, I liked you since elementary school. But of course I never thought I would actually love you this way. Anyway, you have Jiwoo already so I

think it's better for me to--"

Baek placed his index finger onto my lips. To stop me from talking.

"Babo-ya! If I hate you then I wouldn't have let you KISS me just now!", he shouted.

"S-s-so this means, you like me too?", just to confirm.

"I LOVE YOU, about Jiwoo, she told me about another oppa she known, that Junmyeon hyung beside her house, and she said that she quite attracted to him".

"Hmm. I guess I just been left by my girlfriend then." Sigh.

I smile.

"You know what Baek. It's okay. You have me, I'm your angel!".

I hold his hands tight. His slender fingers feel so warm in this cold night.

Somehow I feel so at ease now.

"Err but wait, what about the annual vacation? We aren't going if you're like this".

Baekhyun's lips carved with a wide smile, "It's okay, it's a vacation for me as long as you are by my side".

.

.

.

.

.

So we spent the night together.

 

-THE END-

 


GUYS! THANKS FOR READING THIS FIC. ANYWAY DO TELL ME IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL OF THIS! XOXO <3