A Beginning

You're My Angel

One fine morning, at Baekhyun's home...

"KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG~!!!!!!!!!!! ya! ireona! ireona! ireona!", the alarm shouted. 

'Wait, ireona? Since when my alarm can talk?'.

 

Baekhyun streches his arms wide, and yawning while pushing his blanket aside before he opened his eyes. 

 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! What are you doing here?!", he screamed when he saw the figure of his best man in front of him, with round eyes, and frizzy hair.

 

"Come here to get you up of course you ! Quick! We're late. You know what will JungSoo seonsaengnim will do if we're caught coming late, right?". Chanyeol expalained with his deep voice, urging Baekhyun to get himself ready ASAP.

 

Lazily, Baekhyun strut to the bathroom while humming something that can't be understood. Seeing that, Chanyeol walks quickly towards him and "PPPAAAAPPPPP~!!" Slap him and push him towards the bathroom. "I'll be waiting outside". Chanyeol said to Baekhyun.

 

At school...during lunch time ...

"Oppa~!!! Come here! Eat with me!", JiWoo called Baekhyun over. Jiwoo is Baekhyun so-called-girlfriend. Everyone knows that she's head over heels towards Baekhyun. She's a beautiful girl, with long straight hair and milky white skin, also had lots of male admirers from their school. Everyone in the school ship both of them, saying things like ,"They're so damn perfect together", "They're like prince and princess".

 

Smiling like an angel, the two boys walk towards Jiwoo's table and sit there. Baekhyun takes his place beside Jiwoo.

Just then, Jiwoo links her arms into Baekhyun's and put her head on Baekhyun's shoulder. and start talking about her bling bling life, how she has to suffer everyday with stalkers, how hard for her to walk in heels all day long. And Baekhyun just gives an "Ummmm" or "Really?" expression to her story. 

Baekhyun's POV

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol. He's somehow bewitched with Chanyeol's angelic front profile. He's not realized that he had stopped eating for a while, watching his bestie's face. He stares every single inch of Chanyeol's face. His round eyes. Chubby cheeks. Lips. Yeah. Those full lips. Those kissable lips. Baekhyun is out of his mind control at the moment. Chanyeol is too fascinating to watch.

 "Aishhh, how can he looked damn cute even while eating." Baekhyun murmured.

"Aigoo! Why am I being like this these days? Why Chanyeol looked so damn attractive to me huh??". He asked himself a question that he can't even answer.

----------------------

'SNAP!!!' Jiwoo snaps her fingers right in front of Baekhyun's face. 

"Oppa, are you listening? Where's your mind heading to actually??", Jiwoo said with her pouted lips.

"I'm listening, Jiwoo-ah.", Baekhyun said. Smiling.

"Baekhyun oppa! Chanyeol oppa! Are you guys going to attend the school annual vacation this time? Please go! This is your final year already!", Jiwoo said, half-shouting.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at each other. And answered nearly at the same time, "Of course we will". They nodded.

"Asssaaa! Yes! I know you guys will!", Jiwoo clapped her hands happily, and gets up to her class, leaving the two boys alone at the table.

 

Chanyeol keeps looking at Baekhyun with his blank face before saying, "Baekhyun-ah, are you sure? We never joined any school activities before, and i heard that this time, the school vacation will be held at Jeju Island, quite far though".

Baekhyun replied with a wide smile on his face, " Of course we will! Let's make some good memories of our final year". And unconciously grabbed Chanyeol firm hands adn winked at him, before making his way to the class.

Chanyeol's POV

What did he think he was doing just now? Oh My God! Baekhyun is driving me nuts today. And why did he stared at me at all time when his girlfriend was busy talking to him just now? Did he think I didn't see that just now? He's so freaking weird today.

dupdapdupdapdupdap

and my heart. It's beating faster. my breath. too. Oh no! What's happening to me?

Am I dreaming?

*slapping his chubby cheeks slowly*

Slowly, he can feel that his cheeks are heated and he thinks that he's... blushing.

--------------------