Not again.....

My Dorky Boyfriend

When You came home and You see there's mess everywhere.

You grew mad because You told Your boyfriend Chanyeol to clean the house before You came home..(You live with Him)

You saw Him played a Video game and not notice that You already came home..

" PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!! " You shouted at Him..

He shocked because of the scream.." Ohh...Jagi..You came home...Let's play together~ "

" Didn't I told You to clean the house..Gosh...Can You stop made me mad!! Everytime I told You..You just nodded and ignored it next day!!.That's it I can't take it anymore.." You shout at him..

" Jagi~I'm sorry " 

" Chanyeol?!" "Yes~"

" Let's break up! I think We not suitable anymore" His eyes become round because what I said to him..

" You're not serious right?! " He seem nervous now..

" Yeol oppa~You know I like someone who can take care of me~" I keep my stern face.

His eyes start watering " I guess You don't love me anymore~"

He take his jacket and go out from the house...

*sigh*My stomach growled and made me went to the kitchen.

At the dining table there's plenty of Your favourite food.You started to think if is Chanyeol who cooked for you.

You started to cry.There's note on the table and You read it.

To My Lovely Jagi ~~~~~~~-ah!

I know you tired went to work..so I make your favourite food to give energy to you ^^.Eat and HIMNAE!!!! I Love You~

From Your Dorky Yeol Oppa~

You started crying and regret what You have done..

You stand up and went out to find Him~

You search him everywhere but You can't find Him..suddenly a thought flash on your mind..' He must be at our secret place '

You run to the place..The place You first met..first kiss..and first date~

At far You saw a  figure sit on one of the swings and You recognise that man is Your Chanyeol Oppa~

" O-o-oppa~?!" You asked carefully scared for the mistake for wrong person.

He turned to you and his eyes widened..

You saw Hiw eyes become red because of crying..

He lowered his head " I'm sorry.....I know I'm not a perfect boyfriend to you..so...I guess I will le---" His words cut because....You pulled his body to you and kiss Him passionately and He gladly responded back to the kiss~

You two pull out for breath.

"You don't have to leave me oppa~I'm sorry I made You like this~Sorry too because I say that to you..I love you Chanyeol oppa" You said after the kiss..

He smiled and hugged You.." I love you so much you-ah...Don't ever leave me again..ok?!~" You nodded eagerly.

" erm...jagi?!~"

"Yes~"

" Can I play that video game again?" He asked while grinning at you.

" ok...but one condition.." "What is it?"

"You must clean the mess then you can play~"

"okay..Thank you Jagi!!!! I love you!!! " He asked while kissed Your cheek~

I softly gazed at Him ' I Love You Too My Dorky Boyfriend ! '