What kind of warm up is this??!!

I’m a back-up for dance, not for love!

 

“Why are you all just standing there? Come in and join our warm up!”

 

“WARM UP?!!!” all of them said in unison

 

“Is this a circus?!” Key asked in disbelief.

 

Victoria got up from her folded position. When the 15 newbies came, she has her body folded to the back, her hands holding the back of her ankles. It’s like reaching her toes, only on the opposite side of the body.

 

The other people in the room are also doing some flexibility exercise. Some are rolling with their legs on a knot, some are in a split position, and some are laying with their legs high on a V-position, almost reaching the floor.

 

“Don’t get too scared or shocked. With regular stretching, you can all do that effortlessly!” Vic assured them.

 

“Your clothes are a bit tight. Change into working clothes and come back immediately, and I’ll teach you some stretching exercises.”

 

The newbies went to the dressing room just beside the dance room.

 

“So what does she mean by working clothes?” Luna said to the girls as they strip their clothes off.

 

“Uhmm…maybe something comfortable and stretchable?” Min said

 

“Yeh, I think so too. If we’re gonna stretch like that we should wear something that won’t break easily.” Amber said.

 

The girls then changed. Some wore leggings, some wore shorts, and some wore jogging pants. They all wore loose shirt on top.

 

The guys also came back. Most of them wore legging-like pants, only that it’s loose. Some wore jogging pants. Also they just have a shirt on top of that.

 

“Beautiful!” Vic said as the newbies enter.

 

They started stretching like how a normal person would warm up.

 

But then Vic asked them to split if they can, and if not, stretch their legs as wide as they could.

 

Almost all of the girls can actually split their legs. The problem is with the boys. They’re really having a hard time!

 

“Uhh! This is my limit!” Key said. With his legs just stretched comfortably in front of him.

 

“You’re not even stretching, Hyung!” Taemin said, who can almost totally split his legs.

 

Everyone was laughing while they do the stretching.

 

“Woah! Look at Amber!” Heechul said.

 

Everyone was shocked to see Amber doing it naturally. With her boyish look, they didn’t even think that she’s flexible.

 

As everyone now have their legs stretched to their limit, Vic instructed the sunbae dancers to do their thing.

 

The dance room was now filled with screams and groans of the newbies.

 

“waah!”

 

“ugh!”

 

“ahhh!”

 

“ahhh-k!”

 

“huh!”

 

Each of the newbies has a sunbae holding on to their knees, and pushing their backs down to the floor.

 

After that, the sunbae instructed the newbies to reach their right foot, then their left foot.

 

After almost an hour of stretching, and screaming in pain, Vic asked everyone to have a break.

 

“Come back after 5 minutes, we’ll talk about our work.” She said.

 

~~

 

“So here’s our work…” Vic said as she gave out the list of work to everyone.

 

The newbies looked so happy as they see the various performance that they’ll do with the YG artists.

 

“…Bigbang needs 5 girls and 7 boys for their concert 6 months from now, I’ll also assign 2 other extra dancers for them. 2ne1 needs 7 dancers, no specified gender. That’s for the music video that they’ll do 2 months from now….” Vic continued to explain the other works they need to do. But Hae Ri, Wooyoung, and Suzy had their small conversation along with that.

 

“I want to be assigned for Bigbang.” Hae Ri said.

 

“I heard they’re playful and friendly. I also want to be assigned to them. Plus I have a crush on them.” Suzy said while she smiles sweetly.

 

“Yeh, Bigbang’s great. I idolize them.” Wooyoung added.

 

“I’ll tell the groupings before we end this practice, because the list is not yet finalized. So, for me to know where to put you, I prepared a mini audition.” Vic said as the newbies got shocked. The sunbaes are now used to these mini auditions.

 

“No need to feel burdened or pressured babies. It’s just for me to see your capabilities so that I can assign you all well.” Vic said with a motherly smile.

 

“Yeah, don’t get nervous. Just dance and practice naturally.” Eunhyuk, a 2 year dancer of the company, said to the worried newbies.

 

“So, let’s start! Find your happy place! Eunhyuk, Siwon, Shindong, pick 5 newbies each and teach them some YG choreography.” Vic instructed.


Thank you for reading! :)

Sorry for the short chapter..hihi..