Chapter 6

The Boy Next Door

“Is this too much?” You pouted as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You tilted your head and leaned into the mirror. *I’m pretty darn attractive.* You nodded, giving your outfit an approval and sighed in relief.

*Wait a minute.* You looked into the mirror again. You slammed your fists on the dresser, *Why am I getting so ready?* You sighed thinking about it.

‘I hope we can start off where we left off yesterday.’ Sehun’s voice played in your head.

*Ohh yeah…* You smiled creepily to yourself. *Don’t fall in love with me Sehun…* You looked into the mirror and smirked, *He probably will.*

Giggling you ran downstairs to your awaiting family.

“Wow! My daughter looks awesome!” Your mom said giving you two thumbs up.

“Ohh this…” You lifted your pink dress, “I just threw it on.”

 

“Come in. Come in.” Sehun’s mom said as she opened the door.

You guys walked into the living room and sat on the white leather couches.

You looked around. Their house was different than yours in many ways. For starters your home was cozy and family-friendly while their home was elegant and seemed a bit uncomfortable.

“I’m really grateful for your Dasom to be tutoring our Sehun.” Sehun’s mom said as she handed out rice-punch.

“Thank you.” Your mom said as she accepted the rice-punch.

Sehun’s mom sat on the couch and soon enough both moms were engaged in some sort of conversation relating fabrics.

You sighed, *What to do-what to do…* You took a sip of your rice-punch and pouted.

Suddenly, the front door opened.

“Oh! That must be my Sehun.” Mrs. Oh, Sehun’s mom, said and then yelled “Sehun! Come in here!”

“Coming.” You heard Sehun’s voice.

Sehun entered the room and said “Ohh…we have company.”

He looked at your mom and said “Hello I’m Sehun.”

Your mom smiled and said “Hello Sehun I’m Dasom’s mom.”

Sehun returned her a smiled and then looked at you. You quickly ducked your head, trying to hide from his gaze.

Sehun’s mom noticed it and said “Dasom-ah…why don’t you guys go upstairs and study. We’ll call you when dinner is ready.”

 

“I didn’t bring any books.” You said as you sat down on his bed.

Sehun who was taking off his watch said “Why?”

You replied, “I thought I was just coming here to eat dinner.”

Sehun placed his watch down on the dresser and came towards the bed. He plopped his down right next to you.

“Why…” You said moving a bit away.

He furrowed his eyebrows and said “Why what?”

You looked away and said “Nothing…”

He chuckled and scooted closer to you, “No, say it.”

You felt his leg touch yours and you turned your face around. Your face was practically two centimeters away from his.

“Say it.” Sehun said moving in closer so his nose touched yours.

You gulped, *Not again.*

He smirked and came even closer, if that was even possible.

You closed your eyes’ since you thought that was the most appropriate action to do in this position. *My first-*

Suddenly, you felt air being blown on your face. You heard laughter and opened one of your eyes.

Sehun was laughing hysterically, “HAHA!”

You face became red and you turned around to face the wall. “What are you laughing a-at?” You shuttered out.

Sehun cooled down and grabbed your face. He looked intensely into your eyes and started laughing again.

“You thought I…” He smirked, “Was going to kiss you.”

Your ears turned tomato red and you pushed him off of you and crossed your arms, “I never thought that!” You said a bit annoyed.

Suddenly, Sehun’s cellphone started to ring. He got off the bed and walked over to his computer table. He picked up his phone and answered it.

“Hello? Oh…it’s you…what do you want? No….why would I….who are you to me….I’m sorry but if you’re looking for someone to comfort you it’s not me….okay…I’m hanging up…” Sehun placed his phone back down and sighed.

He caught you staring at him and said, “What are you looking at?”

*Your face you jerk.* You gathered up some courage and replied, “Don’t you think that was a bit rude?”

He was taken aback by your reply. *No one talks to me like that…* He furrowed his eyebrows and said “Mind your business would you.”

You shrugged your shoulders and said “You asked me.”

He sat down on the other side of the bed and said “So you think I’m the bad guy in this situation.”

Before you could reply the door opened and Sehun’s mom called you down for dinner.

 

“Wow!” Your mom said clasping her hands, “It looks delicious.”

Your mom was right the food did look amazing and it tasted even better.

Your mom was sitting next to you and in front of you was Sehun sitting next to his mom.

“Sehun-ah eat this.” She said placing a piece of meat on his plate.

Your mom laughed and said, “Aigo!”

In no time you’re and Sehun’s mom were engaged, yet again, in a conversation.

You looked across the table and saw Sehun looking out the window.

You took a spoonful of rice and then gulped down some water.

“Mrs. Oh, mom, do you mind if I go out for a bit.” You asked getting up.

Your mom nodded and said “Okay…go but come back soon.”

You looked at Sehun and said “Want to come?”

He looked at you and got up, “Sure.”

~o~o~o~

Aigo! Our Sehun!!

I love their friendship so very much!!!!