Chapter 27

The Boy Next Door

 

“Here we are miss, but are you sure you don’t want me to drop you off home instead it’s pretty darn late.” The cab driver asked you as you arrived at your destination.

“No,” You smiled, “I’m okay, but thank you for asking.” You replied as you stepped out the cab and onto the road.

*! 2 3 4….deep breath* You mentally prepared yourself as you turned around and there in front of you was Luhan’s paradise, aka his bar. You took another deep breath and walked in.

Some people were present, *Their friend just passed away and their drinking? Looks like you can drink in any situation-*

The bartender broke your daze and said, “One shot?”

You hesitated but eventually nodded, “Mhm…just one.” You said. *Luhan seems to enjoy this a lot…* You said holding the one shot in your hand, *Cheers, I’ll have one for Luhan.* You said and gulped the alcoholic drink down.

“Chaakk!” You made a sour face and placed the shot glass down. *Maybe one more for Kai.* “Please give me one more.” You said to the bartender who nodded in approval.

You carefully took the shot glass and said to yourself: “What makes you so magical that you can take peoples worries away huh?” You gulped this one down too and made the same sour face but a little less sour this time. *It’s kind of sweet once you get used to it, it’s actually kind of…good.*

*I should have one for Sehun too.* You ordered another one from the bartender and just as he gave it to you, you gulped it down. Now you were a bit dizzy and tipsy.

You looked at the bartender who laughed and said, “Let me guess you want another?” You shook your head and snatched the bottle from him.

“I want this.” You said and started gulping down the bottle containing the alcohol.

“Yah!” The bartender said and tried to take the bottle from you, “You shouldn’t drink all that, it’s really strong!” He eventually took the bottle from you but to his dismay, it was half-empty.

“I-hiccup-wasn’t-hiccup-done.” You managed to say, as you looked at him confused.

“Yah! Look now you’re drunk.” He said as he placed the bottle back and looked at you.

“I’m sorry.” You replied and out of nowhere, you started to sob.

“Yah! Yah!” He said and went up to you, “Stop crying oh?”

“I’m horrible…I’m a horrible friend.” You sobbed aloud.

“Yah shhh! Be quiet, come on stop crying.” He tried to soothe you.

You cried even louder by that, “You hate me too!” He shook his head and said he did not but that didn’t make you stop crying.

He sighed and said, “Since you’re Luhan’s friend, I guess I should be kind to you, and give you a ride. Come on.” He lifted you up and walked you out.

 

“Where do you live?” He said as he started his car.

“I don’t know.” You said, still drunk.

“Come on tell me, I have to go home too.” He replied a bit frustrated.

“Okay, let’s just go to your home. I hate my home, I hate my neighbor. Seriously Sehun’s the worst!” You yelled while saying his name.

“Sehun’s your neighbor?” He asked.

“Yes, really he’s the absolute worst.” You replied.

He chuckled and started to go onto the road.

 

“Ohh…what is it Kris hyung?” Sehun said picking up his phone.

“You at home?” Kris replied.

“Mhm…yeah I’m home.” Sehun said.

“Okay, come out I have someone for you.” Kris responded.

“What do you-“Sehun said but Kris had hung up.

“Aish! What’s does that crazy bastard mean?” Sehun said and headed out.

 

“Dasom we are here, look there’s Sehun go tell him how much you hate him.” Kris said chuckling.

Dasom nodded and opened the door and got out. Kris did not want to stick around any longer so he fled. Sehun saw Kris’s car leave and someone walk out of it, “Who’s that?” He said and walked up the figure that was walking weirdly, “Dasom?” Sehun said surprised.

“Yeah it’s me stupid.” You replied nastily.

“Yah! Are you drunk?” He asked walking closer to you.

You hiccupped and responded, “Yeah I am cause I drank a lot today!” You said happily twirling around. “Yah!” Sehun yelled.

You looked at him and said, “Don’t yell at me, you’re the one who should be getting yelled at.” You said

He looked at you confused and said, “Why? Cause I was the stupid one who kept calling you when you didn’t want to talk to me, you ignored me when I need-“ He stopped talking once he was you were crying, “Dasom…”

“I hate you!” You yelled and started to pound on his chest, “I really really hate you! You’re the worst!” You cried.

Obviously you were drunk, but don’t they say you tend to tell the truth when you are drunk?

“Dasom…” Sehun said and lifted your face so he can look at you.

“I didn’t ignore you on purpose…” You cried, “I really really-“

He cut you off and said, “I know, I know you hate you.”

You shook your head and cried out, “I really hate you Sehun, because you make me like you. “

“What?” He said confused.

“I LIKE YOU! I REALLY REALLY LIKE SEHUN-“You yelled but got interrupted.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Sehun pressed his lips onto yours.

 

“I wonder if Dasom got home safely…” Kai said as he pulled up onto your street. He saw a figure in the distance and squinted his eyes to get a better look on who it was, “Is that Sehun?” Then he saw another person. “No.” Kai said as he saw Sehun kiss you. “Dasom…” Kai said pitifully. 

~o~o~o~

OMG?!?! What will happen next? *Cue dramatic music*

Love his new hair :D <3