Part 3

LET ME BE YOUR LOVER!!!

JiYeon POV.

Me, Krystal and Suzy were in cafeteria now. Yes I just have chance to spend our time together when break time, since me and my best friends in the different department. They chose Business Management Department they will continue their family business, it’s different with me who don’t interest with business.

I look at my friends in front of me, and I think about something before I said to them ‘bout what I see before.

“Krystal-ah, Suzy-ah don’t you know who is L?”

“Of course I know him, we’re his fan girls. Why you asked about him so sudden? Don’t you have a plan to get him?” Krystal asked.

“Mwo? Anniya. I think he’s a bad boy”

I tell them about what I saw in this morning, and they just laugh at me.

“I was knew about that JiYeon-ah”

“So? Why you don’t cancel this bet?”

“No and never!” Suzy said.

Oh bad, I’m really speechless now.

 

Krystal POV.

I never think that JiYeon going like this. She tell me ‘bout what her see in this morning and what her think about L. Yes she always give us a bad think to everybody who her meet, before her really now about them.

“JiYeon-ah be positive thinkin’ girl! Don’t you say he’s in the same class with you today? It’s the chance for you to know more about him”

“But…”

“I don’t really care, if you want get the bet or not, I just want you look at other in another side” I added then JiYeon just sigh and rolled her eyes.

“Ok then I go to my next class, don’t you have a class?” Suzy asked to JiYeon.

“No, I don’t. I want go to the library”

“Oh, Ok. See you later”

I and Suzy go to our class and leave JiYeon alone.

 

No one POV.

JiYeon go to the Library, she just nod her head when meet library staff. She searching a book and read the book in peace, she don’t like someone disturb her when she was read or do something her like. Someone come and take a seat next to her. Her eyes become wide and she gives someone beside her an annoying face.

 

L POV.

I go to library since my next class is among 2 hours from now. I chose to go to the library. This is a good place to run away from my crazy fan girls.

I read a book then suddenly something caught my attention.

“Isn’t that the careless girl” I look at the girl who seat near from me and read her book peace fully.

I walk at her and text a seat next to her, she look at me and give me an annoying face.

“Hey you careless girl”

She glance at me and looked back to her book.

“Hey you I talk to you”

“Aisssh what?” she close the book and look at me.

“I’m Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo but as you know everyone call me L” I give her my hand but she just ignoring me.

“Pfff…” She is going away from me.

What the heck, I just wanna make her as a friend. Yes I need a friend in Basic Foundation of Art class, since only me the old student I mean 2nd year in the stupid class.

I back to read my book, till I realized it’s time to go to class.

 

No one POV.

Krystal and Suzy was walking to parking area, their class was end so they wanna go from that place. Krystal holding Suzy and look at her.

“Don’t we must waiting for JiYeon?”

“I’m not sure Krys, she still in her class yet. I also not sure you wanna waiting her and don’t do anything”

“Then?”

“Let’s go shopping together, I wanna buy something”

“Ok, Kajja go”

 

Krystal and Suzy goes to shopping center, they search something. Like usual girl spent their youth with having fun after they do some bored activities. They goes to accessories shop, boutique to buying some branded clothes then end up in Food Court to get some meals.

 

Suzy and Krystal was order something, during wait their order one of them open some conversation.

“Suzy, don’t you have a plan to get L oppa?”

“Me? Of course I’m, how about you?”

“Ne, I felt lucky JiYeon was relented and didn’t follow this bet, that’s make me have a great opportunity”

“I think so, we have a great opportunity kekeke~~~”

Krystal and Suzy talked each other in Food court and also enjoying their meals.

 

In HanYang University

JiYeon want go, her Prof. is not coming. She trying to call her friends but no one answered her call. She felt pissed because of that. She called her driver to don’t pick her to day. JiYeon want go to somewhere and she use a public transport to go to the place her want to go.

 

She goes to building with many children in this place who have a high dreams, she loves child. No one knew about that even her friend just her father and brother who knew if she often goes to this place to give them some spirit. Yes she goes to orphanage.

“Unnie~~~” a little girl call her and run to her. JiYeon give a hug to the little girl.

“JiYeon Unnie let’s go inside. I’ll introduce you to someone” said the little girl and drag JiYeon hand to follow her.

 

JiYeon was in the room and the girl introducing her to someone.

“Annyeong, nae….”

…..

 

The new character will appear next part ^^

I thank you to my lovely readers…

I’ll update ASAP ^^