Part 4

LET ME BE YOUR LOVER!!!

No one POV.

“Annyeong, nae Kim SuHo ibnida” He bowed.

“Annyeong, JiYeon ibnida” JiYeon said in a cold tone.

She’s just being sweet in front her father, brother and the children.

 

“Oh JiYeon you was here, don’t you from your campus?” Hwang ahjumma asked.

“Ne, ahjumma”

“Oh where the campus you go?” SuHo asked.

“She’s a student in the same college with you” Hwang ahjuma said.

“HanYang, are you new? I’m 3rd year student”

“Ne, oh I think you’re a director from some company”

“I also work. What's your major?”

“I’m an art student. I guess you’re a business” Jiyeon said and he nod.

“Art? Emmm but your style didn’t like an art student. I mean…”

“Ne, I know what do you want to say, SuHo-ssi” JiYeon cut his words and smile

“You look better when you smile” SuHo said.

JiYeon spend her time with SuHo and also the children in the garden in front the orphanage, they laugh together, like forget ‘bout their problem.

 

In the other side in Suzy’s house.

Suzy POV.

I was done with my shopping I take Krystal home and I back to home. I walk slowly when I saw Umma was sitting in living room.

“Suzy, where are you was go? Are you shopping again?” she asked

“Ah Umma hehe, ne I go to mall with Krystal earlier” I smile.

“Yah you, how many time Umma said to you don’t waste the money to something unimportant!!!”

“Ne Umma, I guess is the last Ok! I’m tired Umma I go to my room Love you Umma”

I slowly back to my room, my Umma always like this if I waste money, is Umma and Appa work hard just for me? Why she told me not use their money to something like that? Uhhh… I don’t care.

I lay my body on my bed, I close my eyes and thinking something what I want to do tomorrow.

 

Next day in HanYang University

No one POV.

Suzy goes to campus too early, she was searching where is L’s locker, Suzy put a little pack in L’s locker. Then she quickly goes to cafeteria waiting for JiYeon and Krystal.

“Suzy-ah you come so early today, what a wind that make Bae Suzy wake up early in the morning?” Krystal asked.

“Oh nothing I just want coming early this day. Is Jiyeon doesn’t come with you?”

“I don’t know, isn’t you meet her?”

“If I meet her I don’t ask to you”

“Ah ne, you’re right” Krystal nod.

 

In the other side.

JiYeon goes to her locker to take something from her locker before meet her friends in cafeteria. JiYeon walk without looking her way, she didn’t notice when someone open the locker.

“Awww…” JiYeon face hit by locker.

“Ommo, I’m sorry. Oh careless girl are you Ok?” asked the guy, he is L.

“Gwencanayo, nope” JiYeon said and she hold her face.

L look at her face, then he was surprise when he look her nose was bleeding.

“Oh no, Kajja follow me” He drag JiYeon and goes to health unit to give her first aid.

 

Jiyeon phone was ringing when she in Health unit, she got a text from Krystal and she replied than she was in Health unit.

“Done” L said when he was finished give JiYeon a first aid.

“Thanks” JiYeon said.

“It’s ok! Btw what’s your name careless girl?” L asked.

Before JiYeon replied his question Suzy and Krystal come.

“JiYeon-ah are you Ok?” asked Suzy and Krystal in the same time.

“I’m Ok, he was helped me” JiYeon point at L.

Krytal and Suzy look who is that.

“Omooo… L oppa” they wide their eyes, then JiYeon rolled her eyes. L just smiled.

“Since your friends were here, I’ll go. Btw sometimes you must be careful JiYeon-ssi”

 

“Omo Jiyeon-ah how can L oppa was here? Are you approach him and agree with our bets?” Suzy asked.

“I’m not Suzy-ah, I never joint this crazy bets Ok”

“Ara ara, but what is he doing here?”

“He give me first aid, my face was hit by his locker”

Without them knowing someone was heard their conversation.

……

 

Who is someone who heard the conversation??

 

SuHo will be one cast in this story.

EXO SUHO

Kim Joon Myun/Kim SuHo

He’s 3rd year student in HanYang University. Older son from Kim family, he also work in Kim Corp. Not like her young brother L they are so different person, he’s kind person and respect a girls. One thing who makes him like his brother he’s want everybody call him SuHo not Joon Myun. Become JiYeon’s friend, always do something sweet to her.