Part 2

LET ME BE YOUR LOVER!!!

No one POV.

“Omo, L” Krystal yelled.

“L?” JiYeon asked.

“Ne, he is our sunbae in High school” Krystal said and put her hand around Suzy.

“I hear that he’s a Kingka in here” Suzy added.

JiYeon looked at him.

Mwo? That boy who bumped me in this morning JiYeon thought to herself.

 

“How? Doesn’t he look so gorgeous JiYeon-ah?” Krystal asked, JiYeon just raised her shoulder.

“It’s mean yes” Suzy added.

“I have a plan, how about a bet?”

“Bet? For what?” Suzy asked.

“We must bet to get his heart if you can get his heart you win this bet”

“I’m not” JiYeon said

“Why JiYeon-ah? Are you girl afraid to lose?” Suzy .

“C’mon girl. You can get MinHo oppa’s heart it’s not impossible if you can get his heart, right?” Krystal said.

“I never want do something stupid like that again Krys. I don’t want make someone heartbreaker” JiYeon replied.

“Or you afraid you fall in love with him like you in love with MinHo oppa, huh?” Suzy was teasing JiYeon again.

“No I’m not Suzy-ah and I never in love with MinHo sunbae before. Remember it!!”

“So??? Please, JiYeon-ah!!!”

“Pfff… Ok!” JiYeon agree with the forced.

“Yeah, so… deal!!!” Krystal and Suzy cheers, then JiYeon just rolled her eyes.

 

Krystal POV.

L oppa I’m coming!!! I’ll make you fall for me. I was waiting this moment for a long time ago since I meet you in High School. I’ll do anything to get your attention, L Oppa wait me!!!

 

Suzy POV.

I never think Krystal wanna bet to get him, I know we’re his fan girls since High School. It’s carzy but I’ll ruin this chance to know more abou him.  I can’t lose I must get him.

 

JiYeon POV.

“I hope this bet just for fun! Don’t make it serious!” Krystal said.

“Remember healthy competing and don’t cheat” Suzy added.

“This bet will not ruin our friendship” they both said.

“I hope so” I said.

 

I look my best friends, they look so serious with this bet, I must do something to make them calm and don’t do something stupid. I never agree with all of crazy thing that them made, but I can’t refuse them to do something what they want. Since I not interest with this bet, I just wouldn’t do anything and I’ll just see what they want to do to get him.

 

No one POV.

Next day.

JiYeon want to go to class but something hold her she saw a guy crowded by girls and his hand around a girl waist. She look at who is the guy, and she was shocked.

“L? isn’t is he?” he asked to herself.

“Excuse me Miss, can I help you?” asked a guy.

“Nothing, Thanks” JiYeon walked away.

 

L POV.

Like usually many girls come to me just wanna talk with me or give something to me. I don’t know why they act like this to me. People said that because I’m handsome, but I didn’t think so I just little lucky no me.

I must go to class no before I’m late. Yes I don’t fall again in this subject just because I’m late and was expelled from class room my lecturer didn’t give tolerance to everybody was late.

“Mr. Kim you didn’t late it’s good for the first meet” I just smile to the lecturer.

“I don’t care if you all clever, genius, or something like this, it’s not important if you don’t attend to my class. You just can absent four times, understand?” my lecturer Mr. Jang advice and look at me. I really know what he mean.

“And one thing I don’t give tolerance to everybody who come late to my class, better you go before I expel you from my class” He added.

 

 I looked around my class, it’s just me an old student, they all fresh man. Pfff… same so bad, what if he gives some task group? This was driving me crazy.

Suddenly something caught my attention, I looked the girl who sat next to my right, I guess I meet her before but when? Oh ne isn’t she the careless girl? She’s look so serious. She look at me, I think she notice if I was looked her.

She raised her eyebrow, mwo? I think she’s a cold girl. How can a cold girl like her become an art student? Aissh I really don’t care.

The class was dismissed, ooh my it’s a boring class, of course I was learning this subject a year ago.

 

JiYeon POV.

I keep thinking ‘bout what I see in this morning. I never think if my best friends really really do something stupid. How can they’re bet to get his heart? He’s a napeun namja, he’s player. Are Krystal and Suzy doesn’t knew about that? I must meet them and talk to them. I hope they want to cancel this crazy bet.

…..

What will happen next?

Whether they would cancel this bet?