chapter 2.

Friends, Lovers, Lies

chapter 2.

friends forever

 

Ayra's POV

That boy is seriously bugging me! First, he was just in my head, but now, he's already invading my heart. Kekeke~! Cheesy, right? NOT! I'm just joking, really! I was just happy that he wants me to be his girlfriend. I'm not pretty and I'm not kind, but he told me he likes me. Should I accept him as my boyfriend? My answer? NOOOO! My mom would prolly kill me if she knew I have a boyfriend. I quickly dismissed my thoughts of him and went to bed.

 

The next day, I went back to the park again. It was a very sunny day and I like it! When I was about to sit on my usual place, I saw that boy again. "Can't get enough of me, huh?," I thought but unfortunately, I managed to said that aloud. The boy smirked and hugged me like he did yesterday. "Of course, I missed you! You are my first girlfriend, you know!" I decided to play a little, "Since when did I become your girlfriend? For your information, I DON'T LIKE YOU. I HATE YOU." But unexpectedly, he cried. Oh my gosh~! I'm so mean. What do I do now? Worriedly, I asked him, "What's wrong?" I can feel the sadness in his eyes. I instantly felt guilty. "What do you want? I'll give you all you want just stop crying. You're really annoying me." He eventually stopped crying and his eyes brightened. "Really?," he said. "Yeah," I lazily answered back, without thinking of what could happen. "Be my girlfriend then. I promise to be the best boyfriend ever!," he said smiling at me. Oh crap, my mom would kill me, but I had no choice. I'm not a person who breaks promises. "Okay then but I have some conditions!," I announced proudly. "What is it?" he asked eagerly. "First of all, don't call me by my real name. Call me Bunny." "But I want to call you My Princess," he said sadly. "Okay, then. If that's what you want. What shall I call you then?" "Bum-bum," he said seriously. I started laughing loudly, "HAHAHAHA. Okay, Bum-bum, it is then." "Hey! Don't make fun of me. Actually, that's my favorite nickname. I only want my girlfriend to call me that." I blushed hardly. "S-s-s-o, the second condition is, don't fall for me. We're still to young to be serious about this relationship." "Okay, that's not a problem! But I'd make you fall in love with me," he winked at me. Oh, this boy surely has the guts. I smiled. 

 

Starting from that day, we became the best of friends. We would play all day and all night in the park. My parents are also supportive of our friendship and eventually, they also became the best of friends, too. Sometimes, Bum-bum would stay on our house for the night. But during those nights, we actually ended up playing toy cars all night. Though I hate to I admit it, I'm actually enjoying his company. He's really sweet, kind, and a gentleman. I know I'm too young for these things but I can't help but like him too. "Hey Bum-bum, promise me one thing. Don't ever leave me okay? Friends forever, okay?," I asked him anxiously. Though I'm very nervous to hear his answer, I still want him to promise me that he'll never leave me. Sighing, I hesitantly looked at him. He was already asleep. Oh well, I might as well go to sleep, too. With that, I kissed his forehead, "Good night, Prince Charming."

 

Kibum's POV

Later that night, I asked my mom some tips on how to make a good impression, on how to be a good boyfriend. At first, my mom was surprised by my sudden question but she answered it quickly. "A good boyfriend must not let her girlfriend wait for too long. You know how much I like back hugs, right? All girls love it too. Be truthful and careful on what you say. Girls may seem to be strong but their hearts are sensitive. They would always want to know the truth even though it hurts. Don't make promises that you cannot fulfill. It will make her mad and sad. Make her feel special. Make her feel that she's the only one for you. Don't be afraid to let her know what you feel. Chances are, they might not know unless you tell them so. But why are you asking me these questions? Are you inlove?" "I think so, Mom. I have to go sleep early, Mom. Tomorrow, would be our first date, so, good night," I answered politely and kissed my mom's forehead.

 

I woke up earlier than usual. I had to prepare many things for this day. I have to make this special. I would confess my feelings for her. After picking the right clothes and the right perfume, I went down the stairs and bid my mom goodbye. I quickly went to our meeting place, the park! With so much anticipation, I came an hour earlier. Well, what to do? Aha! I know! I need to practice my lines so I won't be stuttering later. Without realizing the time, a girl wearing a cute dress approached me. I smiled immediately knowing that it was her. "Can't get enough of me, huh?," she said smiling. I was too surprised by her sudden appearance that all the dialogues I have practiced earlier went to blank. With nothing to say, well, it was more like, I could not talk to her because of my happiness, I quickly rushed to her side and hugged her, "Of course, I missed you! You are my first girlfriend, you know!"  She then shouted at me, "Since when did I become your girlfriend? For your information, I DON'T LIKE YOU. I HATE YOU." After hearing her say that, my heart broke into million pieces. This feeling.. it is so painful. Is this what they call, rejection? Without knowing it, I started to cry. She asked me what's wrong but I just kept on crying. I can't even manage to say a single word. I saw guilt in her eyes and then she said,  "What do you want? I'll give you all you want just stop crying. You're really annoying me." An idea popped my head. "Really?," I asked. "Yeah."Be my girlfriend then. I promise to be the best boyfriend ever!," I told her. She seemed so shocked with what I have requested. Maybe it's too much? But my mom said it's okay if I'll be straight forward, right? "Okay then but I have some conditions!," she said proudly. "What is it?" I asked excitedly, probably because she accepted me as his boyfriend. Oh my gosh. I'm probably the happiest boy on Earth! Yipeee! The one I like told me she likes me too. YAAAAY! "First of all, don't call me by my real name. Call me Bunny," she requested. "But I want to call you My Princess," I said sadly. She deserves to be called a princess. She is, for me. Might as well make her my queen, someday. Kekeke~! "Okay, then. If that's what you want. What shall I call you then?" "Bum-bum," I said shyly. She started laughing loudly, "HAHAHAHA. Okay, Bum-bum, it is then." Is it really that funny and weird? "Hey! Don't make fun of me. Actually, that's my favorite nickname. I only want my girlfriend to call me that." Okay, I felt my cheeks really burning up when I said that. She might not like me anymore because I'm too emotional. Oh noooooooooo. T_T "S-s-s-o, the second condition is, don't fall for me. We're still to young to be serious about this relationship," she said with a tint of seriousness in her eyes. "Okay, that's not a problem! But I'd make you fall in love with me," I winked at her.