chapter 1.

Friends, Lovers, Lies

chapter 1.

how we met

 

Summer, 2003

Ayra's POV

I was playing with my toy cars silently on the park when suddenly, a small boy approached and hugged me from the back. "Hey. I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Confused and feeling giddy all of a sudden, I darted my eyes on the back and looked straightly at the face of the boy who hugged me. He was charming. He has a genuine smile. He looks good. But, I should not feel this way! I'm still six years old! I'm too young to have a boyfriend. So, I snorted back, "Hey! That's not a proper way to treat a boy! Are you somewhat, a gay?" The cute guy defended himself, "I am not! You're a girl and you're cute! I really like you!" I blushed when he remarked that I am cute. He saw me blushing and commented, "You like me too, do you? Tell me! Tell me! Let's be together forever, okay?"  Unknowingly, I smiled. He grinned widely. After realizing what I did, I quickly denied what I did, "I did not smile okay? You're just dreaming! Get lost!" I hurriedly got up and went back home. This has been a very awkward and weird day.

 

Kibum's POV

I am always seeing this girl in the park for three days straight. She's pretty cute and she likes to play her toy cars. I like to play it too! Maybe I'll bring some tomorrow. I can't wait to see and meet her personally.

 

Time has gone by so fast. As soon as I woke up, I immediately took a shower. Well, first impressions are important, right? I must look good for her. Teehee. ^.^ After styling my hair and putting some perfume on me, I quickly ate my breakfast and grabbed my favorite toy cars. I walked slowly towards the park. I feel my heart beat really fast. What am I feeling?

 

I saw her playing with her toy cars, her usual self. She's not like the other girls I see in school who keeps on sitting beside me. I don't like them! I saw the girl's face for the very first time. She really is beautiful. I really, really like her! Cheesy, right? I'm still young yet I feel something for her. Kekeke. Without me knowing it, I hugged her from behind and asked, "Hey. I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Oh my gosh, that's a very weird way to introduce myself. Kyaaaa~ I think I'm not doing good with this. Wae you must make me feel this way? I saw her confused face, she still looks good. I giggled at the thought.  "Hey! That's not a proper way to treat a boy! Are you somewhat, a gay?," she snorted back. She thinks I'm a gay? No way! For your information, girl, I am a straight boy! Yes, straight! How dare you insult me like that? But it makes me like you more. Kekeke. "I am not! You're a girl and you're cute! I really like you!," I answered back. I saw her blush, maybe because I told her that she was cute, but it's true! She really is! "You like me too, do you? Tell me! Tell me! Let's be together forever, okay?" Okay, I was kinda nervous asking that question to her. What if she doesn't like me back? I'm doomed forever. T.T But, I saw her smile! She likes me too, right? YAY! SHE LIKES ME TOO. I grinned widely at the thought of it. "I did not smile okay? You're just dreaming! Get lost!," she said and left me alone on the park. This is an interesting day, my princess.