Final

Momo Diary

 

I looked everywhere, possibility that where did I left it. Momo is missing! And I don't know where it could be. I looked already at the rooftop, at the cafeteria and I looked it again inside my bag.
 
"Where in the world is Momo are?" I asked myself worriedly. Momo can't be lost. All my secret was there and if anyone read that, that would be a big problem for me. Momo holds 1/2 of my life.
 
"What should I do? Momo, where are you now?" I asked myself again.
 
 
~*~
 
~* YunHo's Pov *~
 
I saw this some kind of diary at the back of school building. I wonder who owns it. I'm still scanning the whole notebook. It seems so cute and an elephant design was printed all over.
 
"YunHo." I heard Siwon called me. I immediately put the notebook on my duffel bag and faced him.
 
"What is it, Siwon-ah?" I asked him. He tapped my shoulder.
 
"The practise game will about to start now, let's go." He said. I nodded and followed him.
 
~*~
 
 
I was walking down the road. I'm still wondering who owns the notebook. As I walked, I didn't realized, I'm already in front of my apartment building. I stood in front of the elevator and waited for it to open. My mind was flying around, still thinking about the notebook. How can I know who owns it? I thought as my chin rested under my chin. As I arrived at my luxurious apartment, a cheerful voice greeted me.
 
"Appa! Welcome home!" I was still removing my shoe as he hugged me in my neck.
 
"Hey, young boy. Who's your doing with uncle Dongie?" I asked to my so-called son as I looked at my best friend Lee Donghae.
 
"Hey, your son is being so hyper all day, you know." He said as I carried my son in my arms.
 
"You gave uncle Dongie a headache, son?" I asked.
 
"I didn't, Appa." As my son smiled at me. I  Chuckled. My son is so cute as ever.
 
No one knows about my son in the school except my best friend, Lee Dong Hae. I got my son when I'm in freshman high. He just left in front of my apartment and from that day, I stand as his father. I named him Jung Yun Hyun. Well, he grew up on my house so I'll just claimed him as mine since I also love kids. He's already 3 years now and he's intelligent.
 
"Appa, I want to eat ice cream." Yun Hyun said as I put him down and sat on the coach. DongHae followed me on the coach and as my son and laid his little head in my legs. I caressed it. It's silky and soft. As I looked at my so-called child, I remember a certain boy who's running in my mind. A pale white skin, pinkish lips with a nerd glass and a raven hair. I smiled suddenly at the thought of him.
 
"You're smiling suddenly. You're thinking about him again." I heard DongHae said it. I looked at him and chuckled awkwardly. He really know who's I'm thinking about. He knew I'm in love with that certain boy but yet, I don't even know his name. I sighed and my child's hair.
 
 
DongHae left an hour ago. I carried my son to his little room and laid him on his blue bed. I smiled and kissed my son's forehead.
 
"Good night, son." I said, put the blanket up until on his chin and left the room. As I sat on my study table, I opened the notebook that's I saw in the school. 
 
"Kim Jaejoong?" I said as a name was written inside the cover. Momo diary, maybe this is the name of the diary. I flipped a page and stopped at the certain page to read an entry.
 
 
Entry #03
 
       Hey Momo, you know what, my first day of school was so wonderful. I met my two best friend from junior high, Chunnie and Su-ie. We're also at the same class. We met again after two years of separation. You know, I came from a little town. Su-ie and Chunnie moved here in Seoul and I was left, my umma decided also to move here. I was so in relief that I saw them again. Umm, Momo, you know, I also saw a guy, he's in a basketball team. I heard from all the girls that he's the ace player of the team.
 
 
"Hey, is he talking about me?" I asked myself when I read the description about me. I continue to read the entry.
 
You know Momo, I-I don't like it but I admire him. He's mascular and also a gentleman. I don't know why but every time I see him, my heart beat so fast. Do I like him, Momo-chii? I don't know what to do now, Momo-chii.
 
 
The owner of this like me? And his name is Kim Jaejoong. I continued to read those entries again and no doubt, the owner like me, not only like, but he love him. I got my phone and searched for SiWon's phone number. I want to know who's this Kim Jaejoong.
 
 
~*~
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
 
~* Jaejoong's Pov *~
 
 
This is so frustrating me, my eyes are already swollen because of crying. It's already two days now since Momo-Chii left me. Somebody already read his diary. I know, 2 days or more, rumours will be spread around the school. I was now standing in front of my locker as I tried to pushed my tears away. My Momo really left me, I looked at my locker and in to my shock, I step backward and tripped on my feet. Momo was in my locker! I scratched my eyes if it really true. It's Momo-chii! I stood up and got Momo-chii. I scanned my diary and saw an entry that's unfamiliar to me. The hand written was more on manly. I read the entry.
 
Inserted Entry:
 
 Hey! Umm, sorry for writing here but I just want to say, I saw your diary at the back of school building two days ago. I'm sorry for giving it back to you so long. Oh, by the way, can we meet? In the place where you left your Momo. I'll be waiting.
 
 Someone-who-saw-Momo.
 
 
As I read at it, my hand suddenly shook so hard. My heart beat suddenly increase. This someone already read his diary and knew his secrets. I want to meet the person who gave him it back. I proceed at the back of school building and saw a familiar figure who's standing in front of the cheery tree.
 
'Jung YunHo?' I asked myself and then, my heart beat increase again.
 
"E-Excuse me?" I said. The man turned his head on my way and no doubt, it's him. It's Jung YunHo. I blushed so hard as he smiled on me so sweetly.
 
"Hey, Joongie. Can you date me?" He suddenly  asked out of the blue. My ears are cheating on me. Did I heard it correctly? My face is in full red like a tomato.
 
"D-Did I hear it right?" I asked. I was stuttered. He nodded.
 
"Yes." He said when suddenly, my sight turned all black.
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Here it go. Hahahaha, I'm such a bad writer. I left you all hanging there. Hahahaha...
 
Well, it's already final. Sorry for this.. I'm also working on my other fic "Sweets and Love"
 
You can check on it. Its a JaeHo though.