Part 1

Momo Diary

 

Entry #93:


"Momo, how can I stop this? I really like him! The kingka of the school, Jung YunHo. I now he will never pay attention on me  or even a single gaze on a weird nerd like me. Mian momo, if you're only alive, you will shout at me and say "I'm such a drama queen" but I can't help it. Neh, I think I have to say bye bye for now. I need to sleep. Good Night Momo."



As I finished my last entry for tonight. I stood up from my seat and walked towards my red printed with elephant on it. I laid on my bed, took out my nerdy glass and put it on my beside table. I got my fluffy sky blue elephant and hugged it and sleep.



"Joongie, it's time for school now. Wake up already." I heard my mum's voice calling me. I sat up on my bed and rubbed my right eye to clear my vision.

"Get ready now, the breakfast will be ready any minute. Okay?" My mum told me. I softly nodded as she kissed my forehead. My mum really love me. She spoiled me really. She always give me things that printed with elephant. Mum knows that I have something towards the elephants. I got up from my bed and in to bathroom.

By the way, I'm Kim Jaejoong, an 18 year old senior student from Dong Bang High school. I'm a nerd guy, you know something like that. After preparing myself, I look at my mirror and wear my nerdy glass. I smiled and sighed.

"Okay!" I cheered up on myself and walked out my room. I took my seat beside my hyung, Kim Hyun Joong.

"Good Morning, Joongie." My hyung greeted me as I smiled at him also.

"Good Morning, Hyung." I replied.

"Joongie, I made you milk. Drink it up okay? Don't waste food. Oh, and here's your lunchbox. I made some egg roll there. Eat that all. Neh?" Mum said. She's always like this to me and to my hyung that's why we love her.

"Okay mum." I said and ate my toast bread.

"Mum, you spoiled to much of Joongie." My hyung said. I really love them that they care for me so much.

"I can't help it. Your dongsaeng is too cute like an elephant." My mum said and laughed.

"Mum! Joongie is more cuter than elephant! And you forgot, he's already  a senior student so please, stop treating him like a pre-school pupil." They are starting to argue over me again. I smiled before standing from my seat.

"I have to go now, mum, hyung." I bid goodbye, took my lunchbox and ran outside the house.

"Joongie, take care okay!?" I heard mum. I shouted back.

"Yes mum!"



~*~

 


I was now standing in front of my own locker when a tapped on my shoulder got my attention. I turned my gazed and saw my best friend Yoochun.

"Let's go now, Joongie. We have to hurry for our first class."  He was now running. I need to hurry too. I took my books from my locker and ran. I entered my classroom and got shock. The captain of our school's basketball team Jung YunHo was standing in front of our class. My heartbeat is starting to unsteady again. I bowed my head and adjusted my nerdy glass.

"M-Mian."I speak softly. I felt that all the attention was on me. I felt my face flushed as I bowed my head.

"You can come in." I heard him said. I bowed again and walked towards my table at the bac. I sat on my chair beside YooChun.

"Y-You left me there, Chunnie." I spoke softly. He smiled at me and said.

"Mian, Joongie. I just can't let this opportunity pass." I looked at him with a twisted brows.

"Opportunity? Pass?" I asked. Oh, by the way, he's my best friend Par YooChun. We became best friend since fressmen and until now. He really want to become a basketball varsity and be one of those guys' girls would die for before graduating.

"The chance I've been waiting for." He said to me with full of excitement.

"Umm, good morning everyone. I'm Jung YunHo, together with Choi Siwon, The captain of or school's basketball team. We are happy to announce that the recruitment for new members are now open. If you're interested to join, please see us at our school gym at 4:00 P.M sharp. We will be waiting there. Thank You." He smiled at the class. He's so amazing and charismatic.

He's Jung Yunho, the charismatic ace player of Dong Bang High basketball team. He's also one of those guys girls would die for. He's smart, rich and also handsome. I admit, I'm secretly in love with him but my hope of being with him is 0.000001%. He don't know who I am and he didn't even laid his eyes even a second on me. I'm hopeless. This one sided love of mine. I just stared at him from far.

"Joongie, are you okay?" I heard Chunnie asked me. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm okay." I said to assure him I'm okay. He smiled also and looked  at his book. I sighed. If only Chunnie knows my problem. I don't have the courage to confess to Chunnie how I feel about Jung Yunho.
 


~*~

 


"Really? You will join the basketball team?" One of my best friend and also, my cousin Kim Junsu was sitting in front of me. The three of us are now sitting on our usual spot inside the cafeteria.

"Yes, the recruitment will be 4:00 P.M sharp in school gym. Want to come with us?" YooChun asked my cousin as Junsu happily nodded.

"I will, I will. I want to watch!" Junsu squealed. I laughed at him. We heard all the girls scream so loud as the basketball team entered the cafeteria. My eyes darted on the same man that always made my heartbeat unstable. I always adore his smile and how his eyes smile also. I felt he looked at me so I looked away and bend my head down. H-He looked at me? W-Well, he just looked at me because I was looking at him. That's all. All the girls in the cafeteria are still screaming. I looked down on my lunchbox and took some bite of my egg roll. It's yummy.

"Neh, Jae-hyung, how about you? What club do you want to join? You know, I was planning to join the theatre club." Su-ie always love to join theatre plays. He will be a good theatre  actor someday. I thought for a second and an Idea came out from my mind.

"M-Musical Club." I said.

"Wow! That's good since you're also good in playing piano." I smiled at them.
 


~*~

 


Me and Su-ie are now sitting on a bench. We are watching the practice of the basketball team and of course to give luck YooChun. YooChun looked at us and thumb's up. Su-ie also thumb's up. I know Junsu has a special feeling towards Chunnie. He just can't admit it in front of me. I smiled at Chunnie also. After a minutes of watching, I felt that I need restroom so I excused myself to Su-ie. He nodded and I walked out. As I opened the door of the restroom, I suddenly bumped at someone as I sat up on the tiled floor.

"O-Owh.." I said and touched my forehead. That's hurt. I held my forehead.

"M-Mianhae! I didn't now that you're there." As I heard that familiar voice, I looked up and saw Jung YunHo in front of me. My heart became unstable again.

"I-I'm okay." I said and stood up.

"Are you sure? You want me to take you to clinic." He offered me. My hurt because of the tiled floor but I waved my both hands in front of him and smiled.

"N-No, I-I'm totally fine. It's not that bad." I said. My words are stuttered. I know it's because of him. He smiled. My God, he smiled. I forgot how to breathe that seconds.

"I'm sorry again." He said again, bowed and took steps away from me.

'..1...2...3....4..' I counted on my mind not realizing I'm counting his steps away from me. I know he will never be mine. So many steps I've counted  away from me every time we met or  passed at each other. Counting hi steps makes my hope loosened. I sighed and bowed my head.

"He will never be yours, Jae." I said to myself and entered the restroom.
 

 


~*~
 

 


Entry #97:


"Konbanwa, Momo-chi. I have something to share with you about what happened to me today. You know, the basketball team opened up for the recruitment of new members and Chunnie made it. He's one of the team now. I'm happy for him. He treat me  and Su-ie on the ice cream parlor. You know that Puffy Ice Cream Parlor I always tell you? And guess what Momo-Chi, we also saw YunHo and SiWon. Hmm, Su-ie and  Chunnie walked me home.  Oh! And by the way, momo-chi, Me and Yunho bumped at each other at the restroom. I counted again his steps away from me. It's saddened me because of that. I should stop this feeling of mine but how can I do it? He's still bothering my mind. Every time I saw him, my lost hope dragging in to mine, specially when he smile. It already  hurt me, Momo-Chi. What should I do? Mian, Momo-chi. I talked a lot tonight. Oh! It's already 8:30, I have to sleep now. Let's talk again tomorrow, neh?"


I sighed as I closed my Momo Diary and got myself a sleep.
 

 


~*~
 



It's school festival now. I took Momo Diary with me since I don't have much thing to do. It's better to write something on Momo. I was thinking of staying at the back of school building so that no one can see me there. YooChun was playing basketball and JunSu was in theatre play. I'm all alone today. I sighed at the thought all alone. My feet brought me at the back of school building but I heard some voices coming there. I took a peek and saw YunHo with a girl! The girl was holding on his hands and happily chatting to each other. I felt my tears are now leaking in my eyes now. This is reality. A slapped on my face that never, Jung YunHo will never be mine. I can't take it anymore. I ran away, away from the reality.


~ No One's Pov ~

YunHo and Nicole suddenly stopped at their track when they heard a fallen object from somewhere.

"What's that Oppa?" Nicole asked on his elder cousin. YunHo shrugged his shoulder and walked towards the place where they heard it.

Jung Nicole is YunHo's favorite younger cousin. Nicole visited him because the basketball team has a practice match against Seoul HighUniversity.

YunHo saw a notebook on the grass. He bend down to get it.

"What's that, Oppa?" Nicole asked. YunHo stared at the notebook.

"Momo Diary?" He said and scanned the front cover and the back to see who's the owner of it.

 

 


~*~ To be Continued ~*~