Chapter Two - Boy with the brown hair

Best Friends For Never!

Ji Yeon soon was in her cute cafe uniform, it had a beautiful lace at the bottom. She opened the door and soon shifted to the cashier. She smiled, she loved the delicious smell of coffee, and frappes.

She waited for costumers to come in, but meanwhile she was gazing at the fall autumn leaves falling one by one in a slow moving motion. The bell of the cafe jingled as a costumer walked in. He had a beautiful  milky face, with chestnut hair. His eyes were a deep brown.

Ji Yeon smiled, and he gave her an eye smile. She thought about how cute he looked, just as cute as jonghyun.

She was staring too long which made it awkward. " I'm sorry sir. What would you like today from the Hani - Ju Cafe?!~" she sweetly asked. He was thinking the same... "Damn she's cute. "

" Hello, Sir. Are you okay?" Ji Yeon asked. 

He snapped out of his daydream. He shyly smiled. " Well, hm... I'll take a Vanilla Frappe with caramel on top."he said. " One Vanilla Frappe with caramel on top, coming up!"she said. "That would be $3.65." her hands reached out for the money. He handed her the money.

" I'll be right back with your order." She went to the blenders and blended vanilla ice cream with heavy cream and milk, soon she reached for a container and topped it off with whip cream and caramel. She closed it with a lid.

" Here you go sir. Enjoy!!" she exclaimed. He got his drink and walked out the door.

"I'll see you one day, cafe girl."

==

Mi Young's day ended pretty fast. It was only 5 :00 and she was bored. Sure, she was wealthy but she did not always have love from her family. Mi Youngs mom had died in a car accident, when she was 9.

She decided to go the animal shelter, to help out the injured animals. It was 9 and she decided to stop  by Hani - Ju cafe. "Ji Yeon will be getting of soon!"  Mi Young decided it would be best if she stopped by and got a drink. 

"Ji Yeon! I'm here!" she said as she entered the empty- like cafe.

"Hey, unnie!" 

" Can I get a drink? Bubble tea with pearls please?"

"Of course!"