Chapter One - First Day !

Best Friends For Never!

"The very first day of High School at S.K wasn't that easy. As, for girls like Ji Yeon and Mi Young would experience maturity, the rush to have a flattering appearance, and the desire to experience love. Well their first day went a little like this..." 

 

 " Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby~!" the alarm clock sang as the clock clicked to  6:45.

This alarm clock belonged to Miss. Lee Mi Young. It played her favorite song everyday, Gee by SNSD (Girls' Generation).

Mi Young groaned, as she hated the fact that it was her first day at high school, not the fact that she had to get up. For the most part, Mi Young was grown up to her surroundings, her attitude was well mannered and grown but her appearance was young almost like she was in her 18's but she was only 15.

Her skin was a milky white, her nose was well sculpted , she had pearly cheeks, and unique hazel eyes. Her smile was the best part of her appearance.

Mi Young forced herself off her twin bed and walked on towards her huge and glamorous bathroom. It had a marble sink, a magnificent bathtub and shower. She walked towards her marble sink and took a look at her reflection.

" Mom, will be proud of me for sure, she always wanted to see me in high school!" she thought to herself. Every once and a while she would need a boost of confidence, and her late mom was the key to keep her from breaking into pieces. She was strong, but not that strong. 

She washed her face and brushed her teeth, she slipped into a tribal t-shirt and a demin jacket on top, to the outfit she added floral jeans, and a necklace that her mom gave her. She usually didn't do her makeup but this time she did, she also curled her soft brown hair. 

By 7:10 she had her backpack and was at the table. She ate her breakfast while her older brother Minho ate like a pig, Her father sipped on his tea, and spoke, " Minho will you please take dongsaeng to high school today? It's her first day. My baby's growing up!" Minho groaned and mumbled, " Are you serious she going to my school! Appa! Wae?" Mi Young's dad glared, and Minho quickly said fine. 

" Hurry up, buffalo get in the damn car!" Minho screamed from the car that was heating up outside. "Just Wait! I'm coming!!" Mi Young yelled back. 

She grabbed her backpack and slipped on her shoes. As they drove to S.K high in the heart of Seoul,  a huge building approached. Amazed, Mi Young stared. When she got off the car she spotted her crush, Kim Jonghyun a sophomore here. She blushed and butterflies filed her chest. Ji Yeon and she had adored him since 1st grade. Her gaze changed towards the school building. She didn't spot, Ji Yeon. " Aish, she must be late! I told her to be early. This girl probably doing her hair and makeup still. 

=====

While at Park Ji Yeon's house.

Ji Yeon head turned to the bright sun, and she moaned. " Ah, for the first time I'm really not sleepy at all." 

" Omo? Wait why is the sun shining. I'm suppose to be up by 6:30!!" she screamed in panic. 

Her eyes titled to her clock, which was broken. "Aish, damn I have to buy a new one now!"  

Ji yeon quickly slipped on her outfit. -( A plain white tee with a demin vest over. She had on blue jeans.) 

She applied on her everyday make - up covering her flaws and making it pretty as possible. She didn't need to apply on makeup all the time she just loved it, to her it was pure passion. She quickly straightened her hair and did her signature top ponytail. 

Ji Yeon, didn't have the prettiest face in the world but everyone loved her for her cuteness all the time. 

By now it was 8:00. Her heart raced in panic.... "What if I'm late they'll lock me up or something for sure. She rode her bike and quickly rode to school, she had no time whatsoever to eat breakfast. 

Ji Yeon made her way to school, and parked her bike at S.K's bike zone. Ji Yeon quickly hurried bringing her school bag along with her. 

The bell was about to ring as she spotted Mi Young by this beautiful blossom tree. 

" Mimi Unnie! I'm here!"she yelled in excitement. Mi young turned smiling, and started to walk on over to Ji Yeon.  " Ji Yeon, you made it just in......." the bell cut her off. 

Together they walked beside each other, and boys awed. " So do you have your classes?" Mi Young asked. Ji Yeon giggled, " Of course I do !"

They soon switched their papers' of the lists of classes they would take this year. " Omo! We have the same classes!" Mi young smiled, at least her best friend would always be with her. Soon they entered Mrs. Choi's classroom. It would be their homeroom and well... A. P Calculus the whole year. 

They sat down in a seat that was next to each other.

Pretty soon, the classroom slowly filled. Mi Young's and Ji Yeon's world slowly turned beautiful, as handsome Kim Jonghyun stepped into the classroom everything changed. He walked by them, and gave them a smile. 

Ji Yeon was damn right love struck, and smiling like an idiot. Mi Young kept her smile to herself and let her stomach fill with butterflies. Jonghyun soon took a seat nest to his brothers, aka SHINee. 

After more excoriating classes lunch finally came," Oh my goodness, I'm so hungry!!!!" Ji Yeon whined as her stomach growled.  They walked to the blossom tree and pulled out their lunch. Mi Young pulled out a container filled with rice, kimbap, and eggs. Ji Yeon's eyes widened. They munched on the kimbap and food.

They decided on which clubs they should choose. 

Mrs. Choi said there would be volleyball, soccer, drama, and cooking. " Ji Yeon, I'm going to take drama. What about you?"

" Hm, I need to learn to cook, so cooking!" 

Mi Young and Ji Yeon continued to talk and laughed. School soon ended after a few more hours of boring teachers.

Ji Yeon's POV

S.K wasn't so bad, except for these boring teachers. Who hires these people?!

How much homework can they flipping give on the first day!? I'm so excited, the cutest boy is in my class. Jonghyun why are you so darn cute?!

After school ended, Mi young took a ride with Minho, and I took my bike and quickly rushed for home. 3:30... already? Shoot, I'm going to be late! Mi Young and I worked at Hani - Ju coffe cafe, but we had different shifts. Honestly Mi Young didn't have to work here. Her family was so wealthy unlike me. I hurried home after all I had to make money to support Umma.

Author's Corner:

Hello there! Its me Rinnie-imnida! How's everyone enjoying the story? I'm loving writing it! Should I change Ji Yeon's image? She looks too similar to Mi Young.  I know somtimes the updates are short, but sorry i'm a really young writer! (0.0) Not the best writer here at Asainfanfics, so if you don't like I suggest you check out someone elses story. Anyways, hope you give me and my story a chance! 

Comments are heaven!  - Rinnie <3