I Missed You (It's Real)

SNSD ONE-SHOTS

"So tiring!" Taeyeon groaned while getting inside the van, followed by Jessica and Tiffany. Taeyeon sat at the very back of the van where it was much more spacious but then Jessica sat beside her. She glared at the younger girl but Jessica ignored the glares she was sending.


Tiffany sat at the solo seat, instantly plugging her earphones in, "Guys, wake me up when we arrive."


Once comfortable enough, Taeyeon glared at Jessica who was looking at her with those large orbs. "Yah, there's one more seat there, why'd you sit here?" Taeyeon pushed Jessica, trying to get the younger girl off the chair but Jessica was persistent. Jessica kept leaning back against the chair to prevent her from moving else where.


"Wae? I never get to bond with our leader anymore," Jessica pouted while staring at the disgusted Taeyeon who still had both her hands at Jessica's back.


"C'mon, we talk all the time back in the dorm!" Taeyeon again tried getting the younger girl to the other seat but then Jessica lied down on Taeyeon's lap. Jessica pouted cutely, placing both her fist below her chin making it much harder for Taeyeon to shoo the younger girl away.


"But they're missing taengisc. Don't you hear the shouts of people? They're tired of taeny." Jessica nuzzled her face into Taeyeon's stomach. With her lips agape, Taeyeon stared at Jessica with disbelief. Knowing the younger girl won't move anymore, she let her be but not before flicking her forehead.


"Yah! That hu--" Taeyeon quickly covered Jessica's lips when the latter shouted. With the other free hand, she shushed the loud girl before glancing at the sleeping Tiffany.


"Fany would be mad if you shout like that, you idiot." with my hand still covering her lips, she turned to look at the sleeping Tiffany before smiling at the flustered Taeyeon.


"Taeny is all over the internet these days," Jessica said once Taeyeon removed her palm from Jessica's lips. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and gasped when she felt Jessica slip a hand under her shirt. She bit her lower lip to prevent a hiss to come out.


Just then the van started moving, Taeyeon's eyes getting much wider than usual. Jessica s her hands from her stomach up to her upper back, feeling how smooth her skin was against her palm. She felt Taeyeon stiffen and Jessica couldn't help but smirk seeing Taeyeon fluster like that.


"S-Sica.. W-What are you d-doing? S-Stop," Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's arm, trying to pull it out of her shirt but the latter didn't move. And the fact Jessica's touch was making her weak didn't help either.


"Should we shower them taengsic next time?" Jessica lifted Taeyeon's shirt with her other hand and started planting soft feathery kisses against the milky white skin. Thankfully, the curtains were drawn and so nobody could see them except Tiffany who was asleep.


"T-That's nonsense S-Sica," Taeyeon's last word came out as a sigh when Jessica slipped her tongue in Taeyeon's belly button.


"Oh whatever." Jessica sat upright, settling her attention on the fans outside the window making Taeyeon inwardly groan at the loss of contact with Jessica's lips and tongue. Damn that girl making me feel this way, Taeyeon thought. Taeyeon glanced at her every now and then with the corner of her eyes and groaned when Jessica didn't show any signs of lying back to her lap again.


"Oh look Taeyeon-ah!" Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and pulled her closer, pointing at a fan who was holding a "TaengSic WE MISS YOU" poster. Jessica giggled at the fan who was obviously so happy to see her favorite artists, and for once Taeyeon thanked the van had windows that were designed no one could see through.


"We should really show them taengsic when we have time," Jessica then pushed Taeyeon back to where she was previously seated making the latter inwardly groan at the loss of contact, again. Biting her lower lip, Taeyeon gathered all her courage to just plop there, her head resting on Jessica's lap.


Jessica surely was surprised at the sudden action but she didn't complain. She ran her long slender fingers through Taeyeon's scalp making her purr with her eyes closed. "Taeny is enough for them. I don't think they could handle taengsic," Taeyeon smiled at her own remark when she felt Jessica half heartedly pulled her hair.


"So should we make Taeny official then?" Jessica question made Taeyeon flick her eyes open and stare at Jessica who was staring at Tiffany at that time. Jessica glanced at her, then back to Tiffany, then back to her again but this time with an innocent smile plastered on her face.


"Fans would die if we do that," Taeyeon wanted to hide her disappointed to what Jessica said. She should make taeny official? What would they be then? She knew that Taeyeon loves her, why say those? And she knew Taeyeon hated it when Jessica spoke this way.


"But then they'd resurrect back to life to see you two go lovey dovey in public," Taeyeon swore, right there, she wanted to slap Jessica right there. Jessica had this giddy expression like she liked the thought of her being official with Tiffany. Feeling really annoyed, she bite Jessica's thighs, making her yelp from the pain.


Still with a pained expression, she flicked Taeyoen's forehead resulting her to bite Jessica's thigh again. "Yah! Quit the biting would you?!" Jessica pulled Taeyeon's hair who was now laughing, her hand over her lips to lessen the noise not to wake up Tiffany.


"I think the fans miss JeTi too, don't you think?" Taeyeon asked, grabbing Jessica's hands and started playing with her fingers. From all things Jessica loved the most Taeyeon did, it was when she played with her fingers. She loved how it felt with hers. She loved how somehow Taeyeon's hands were made for them to be held by her.


"I miss you," Jessica's randomness shocked Taeyeon to the point where she ceased her movements, she even held her breath. And before Taeyeon could say what she was feeling Jessica butted in, "You don't know what I'm doing these past few days?"


Just then they passed by humps, making both women slightly jump from their seat while Tiffany was silently sleeping. And from there, Taeyeon wished she didn't say those words when they were on that radio schedule. She wished she just kept shut instead of receiving a scold from Jessica.


"N-Not that I d-don't know... Well I really don't know!" Taeyeon defended herself, resuming with playing with Jessica's fingers, hoping it would lower Jessica's anger.


"Tch, you don't know the schedule of your girl friend," Jessica scoffed, rolling her eyes, before retreating her hand from Taeyeon's. The latter whine at the loss of contact, for the nth time. She then sat upright, scooted much closer to Jessica and rested her head on her shoulder.


"You know I'm really busy with my schedule, Sica-yah." Taeyeon, again, practically purred against Jessica's neck and this made Jessica mentally argue if she should just forgive the woman or argue more. "Of course I won't know your schedule since I, myself, don't know my schedule."


"Then why did Fany know I was jobless?" A question Taeyeon had difficulties to answer. She gulped before answering, hoping Jessica would accept her excuse, "She just had a hunch,"


Jessica scoffed before pushing Taeyeon away, and she mentally thanked herself since she needed to get away from Taeyeon. Taeyeon, knowing how and when to act, pouted cutely by the time Jessica took a secret glance at her. Seeing Taeyeon cutely pouting, she quickly flicked her head to the other direction to avoid just hugging the taller girl again.


Taeyeon's mental age always bothered Jessica. It was like a 16 year old girl was living inside a 23 year old woman. And from the both of them, it was Taeyeon who always has her pride down. Taeyeon scooted closer to the younger girl, cupped her cheeks and planted her lips on the wide eyed Jessica.


Jessica placed both her hands on Taeyeon's shoulders, that was supposed to push her, but then she pulled the older girl closer, their bodies flush against each other. Jessica could feel Taeyeon's warmth flush her cold body and she loved the way Taeyeon wrapped her arms around her neck.


As the kiss was about to go deeper, both ladies felt a pillow thrown just between their faces, making the kiss break. "Will you two just... get a room? Oh my God, hold your hormones till you get home," Tiffany had a sour expression plastered on her face while holding the right piece of her earphone.


Taeyeon giggled at Tiffany's reaction while Jessica's face brightly lit red. Jessica landed a soft punch on the laughing Taeyeon's shoulder.


"God you two, if only SONEs knew what you two were doing behind their backs," Tiffany rolled her eyes before plugging back in her earphones and went back to sleep. "I really with Fany was a TaengSic fan," Taeyeon looked at Jessica with disbelief.


"You think she has a choice?" Taeyeon giggled when she saw Jessica blush. Taeyeon then rested her head on Jessica's shoulder before falling asleep with Jessica's hand intertwined with Taeyeon's.