Prettier Than The Stars

SNSD ONE-SHOTS
With my hands tucked inside the pockets of my jacket, I walked and walked. The people passing by had their own business to do. Couples, families, siblings, friends, all of them are having fun together. While here I am, all alone. Huh, how I ironic. I have a girlfriend of course but there she is, busy with her works. She didn't even remember to visit me. Every calm breath that escaped from my nose became visible because of the cold.


Where was I heading anyways? I also don't know either. I just go where my foot brings me. As I continue to walk the more depressed I became. Earlier, I also saw families together and now all I see are couples. Couples having fun together, spending their winter in each other's warmth. And then I noticed, I was in a park.


"No wonder.." I muttered below my breath as I continue to walk. This park, this is where we first met. The memory made me smile, making me look like an idiot. Smiling all alone in the park.


That's your effect on me.


Then the wind brushed on me, forcing me to cover half of my face with my muffler. I slightly shivered at the cold. I then noticed that I was standing at this tree. The tree where we had our first date.


"I miss you.." I mumble with a sigh. I sat on the green grass and leaned on the tree.


There I noticed how the sky was so clear.


I could see the stars. I can see how they shine so brightly in the dark night sky. It was beautiful. "I wish you were here." I muttered, half angry half disappointed. How could she choose work before me? It was frustrating. I brought my knees closer to my chest and hugged it to keep me warm.


"Beautiful sky, isn't it?" I heard this melodic voice that shocked me. I glanced up and saw her there with a smile plastered on her face. Clenching my teeth to stop me from screaming in joy, I looked away. "What are you doing here?" I felt a sudden weight on my beside and I knew, she sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.


"I wanted to see you." she always has that way to make my anger fade away. I then face her and there I saw her with her toothy grin, the dimple by her chin showing. A charm that I find really cute. "I thought you had work?" I tried resisting but I know, I won't last long until I give up to her completely.


"I went out early."
"How'd you even know I'm here?"
"Instinct." I stared at her, confusion running in me. "Instinct?" I echo and she nodded.
"This is where my heart brings me." Before I knew it, some kind of warmth spread through my cheeks making me break the eye contact.


"Sweet talker.." I mumble. I felt her small hands force my face to face her and I didn't struggle. I let her face me and there I saw her chocolate brown orbs, staring down right at mine. "My heart brings me to you, Kwon Yuri." and there I felt her press her lips against mine, slowly and gently kissing them with love.


Its like she said everything she felt for me through the kiss and this made me give up. I wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her closer, not wanting her to stop from kissing me. She massaged my lower lip and there came a sigh from me. I didn't want to stop of course but reality came in, and I pushed her away since she showed no signs of stopping.


"We're in the park, remember?" I say with half lids open. She had her eyes half open and I know the reason why. But she again leaned closer and didn't give me time to back away. She again crashed her lips against mine. Then I remembered the view earlier.


The stars.


I pushed her away again and I heard a whine escape from her. "We have lots of time for that when we arrive home." I then gently pushed her to the ground and rest my heard on her shoulder. "And you said we were in the park." I heard her mumble before giggling.


"I just wanted to stare at the stars, idiot." I playfully pinched her sides making her jerk away, both from the ticklish sensation and pain.


"Just like how we first stargazed?" I smiled, glad that she didn't forget our first date.
"When?" I pretended I forgot.
"Our first date, duh."
"Oh right."

But then she turned to me and stared directly to me. "W-What? I said at the stars, not at me." I tried not to feel distracted but I could literally feel her stare at me while I was paying attention to the sky. I then force her face, pressing both her cheeks with my left hand, to face the sky.


But she was stubborn. She again faced me, with a smug grin this time, "You're much more worth to look at rather than the sky with stars." Even though I can't see my face, I knew I was blushing red. I, again, playfully pinch her stomach, making her curl. "Shut up."


"You're much more beautiful than the stars." and then a smile came to me. I then felt her press her lips against my forehead, a thing that really made me fall for her the second time in my life. "I wanna go home.." I heard her whine.


"Ugh. You ." I playfully bit her neck, making her yelp. "Says the person who first thought of that and bit my neck." I quickly stood up and started running far from her. She ran, catching up with me but too bad for her, she was a slow runner.


"Ya! Stop!" I heard her call while panting. I then stop, not tired at all. "How can you be so weak in running when you got all that energy at night?" I as I engulf her in a hug. I could feel her heavy breaths against my neck and for a second, I wanted to bring her home and just rip every cloth that covered her body.


"Lets go home." I heard her say again and this time, I agreed. I was about to lead back home when I felt her tug on my hand, "I forgot to tell you something."


Confused, I walk back to her but then, she leaned forward and I could feel her lips brush my ear. Of course, she was on the tip of her toe. "I love you, Kwon Yuri."


She always does things that catches me off-guard. "I love you too, Kim Taeyeon." I say before landing a chaste kiss on her plump lips that formed a smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Picture not mine. Credit goes to the owner.