3s2B

3S2B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An update!! XD

Sorry for the wait, if there's still reading this, THANKS! 

Got really busy in college, then comes the ALIVE TOUR!!

Well, that's all :)

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling, since I can't edit this anymore, gotta run and do some things, I'll try to upade the other stories so yeah!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Right after Jiyong-hyung said that I felt a cracking pain on the back of my head sending me to the world of unconsciousness.

Remember the stories the movies and books told us that if we were unconscious we will feel nothing? Well that’s wrong, I can still feel the pain in my head.

I really want to cry that time, but I remember Kyuhyun-hyung’s face telling me to wake up cause we still have practice, Seohyun giving me a smile when I teach them the steps, and the twin- Teamin and Minzy giving me a high five when were done with our steps.

Maybe I owe you all an explanation.

The project that SM and YG has been given us is named: triple S 2 B – or simply known as 3s2B – Super Junior; SNSD; SHINee; 2ne1; BigBang.

They pick all the maknae of the group to be the members, they created us to close the gap between the Two Big companies and have something to tie us.

Part of the contract is that no one, again NO ONE from our group must know this unless they accidentally known or someone from the us told the group of our co-member.

Kyuhyun-hyung was assigned to be the leader since he is the oldest, but since Kyuhyun-hyung doesn’t want any responsibility, I take charge, or simply ‘forced’ to take charge.

Taemin and Minzy became the best of friends in our group, since they are both the youngest and they dance ‘VERY’ well, that they became inseparable, well, that is unless in the bathroom.

Seohyun was known to be the coldest in our group but actually the opposite once you got close to her, she really is a good listener, but once she tells you an advice she doesn’t beat around the bush, she will tell you exactly what she has on mind.

In our first week as a group we where send in an isolated island that has a nipa house filled with one week supplies of everything, I guess they really wants us to get close.

The first day was akward, we don’t speak much unless it’s really necessary, if Sungmin or Shindong –hyung is here then maybe this will not be so hard since I already know them because of the ‘wond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter