Another Mission

Living Out My Dreams
THE NEXT MORNING 
 
Wooyung decided to look for Eun-jung to complete his task immediately. As he was walking down the corridor of the school, he then wondered where to find her. Eun-jung was a popular girl at their school, since she was one of the best singers in Kirin. Just as Wooyung was passing by the lockers he saw her, talking to a bunch of girls. 
 
So naturally, he approached her.
 
"Excuse me, Ham Eun-Jung, do you remember a guy named Ok Taecyeon?" Eun-Jung looked at Wooyung and excused herself from the girls and ask if they could talk in private.
 
"How do you know about oppa?"
 
"Umm...... he's my cousin and he asked me to ask you if you meant to pass the necklace to him."
 
 "Oh well, yes actually. Has he given it to Suzy yet?"
 
"Why does he need to give it to Suzy," Wooyung questioned
 
"I can't tell you I was sworn to secrecy. Only Suzy can tell him."
 
"Well, thanks anyway. Is it true, that you guys were best friends?"
 
"Yes, we were. We were more than best friends, we were like brother and sisters. I have to go," she says as she walks away to go to her class; she keeps her head down. Wooyung sent a text his hyung saying that Eun-jung did mean to give it to him.
 
The bell rang all too soon and he ran to grab his books from his locker then ran to his first class of the day.
 
***
AFTER CLASSES AT THE JANG RESIDENCE,
 
Wooyung tried to piece together what Eun-jung told him, "Aish!" he thought. "Now I'm really involved. I said to myself from the very beginning that I DON'T want to get involved." 
 
He sent a text to his hyung saying when was he going to give the necklace to Suzy.
 
His hyung replied with an unhelpful, I don't know.  
 
"Why don't you send the necklace to me so I could give it to her?" He texted.
 
"I can't. I might get in trouble, WE might get in trouble," his hyung responded.
 
"Why?" Wooyung responded
 
"I don't want to anger the two girls and get you into big trouble." 
 
"What do you mean by that?"
 
"Nothing, well I need to hang up. Why don't you tell Suzy that I have the necklace. And give her my number. Tell her to call me."
 
"But hyung, a few days before she was on a kicking stance! And it is totally clear that she hates me!"
 
"Look at the bright side, she still remembers what she learned. Don't worry about it. ji-eun will stop her."
 
"Wait hyung, what do you mean by that?!?!"
 
HIs hyung didn't give him an answer but instead gracefully hung up the phone. He could feel his hyung smirking when he hung up the phone. Wooyung just sighed and went to do his homework before he goes to bed.
 
-------------------------
 
Please put on the comment box below if I have any grammar mistakes or typo, etc. 
Thank you for subscribing!