Trying But Not Yet Working

Living Out My Dreams

 

THE NEXT MORNING (5:00 AM) 
 
The two girls woke up at 4 in the morning to be at school before six, the  usual time when students come to school.
 
The two ladies did their vocal warm ups and started to sing. Well Ji-eun started to sing. Suzy tried to sing but her voice wouldn't come out. 
 
"Suzy-ah! At least try to sing," Ji-eun says after their seventeenth try.
 
"I am trying. This isn't working" 
 
"I'll take my leave," Ji-eun plainly said and walked to prepare her things. While Suzy was at the practice room where the piano was at, Ji-eun went to the music room where they keep a spare guitar.
 
They didn't mind the time and exactly 6:00 Jang Wooyung arrived at the school and heard the melodious voice of Suzy. He waited by the door and then he formed a crowed and just as Ji-eun saw the time ran outside the music room and just as she was passing by the practice room, she saw a crowed and a singing Suzy. 
 
When Suzy finished her piece, she was applauded by the crowed she just stood there frozen. Ji-eun ran to her and got her out the room.
 
"I actually performed in front of people. I haven't done that in a really long time," she managed to say. I smiled at her.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
 
Meanwhile with Jang Wooyung
 
"Hyung, she did it. She sang, again, but she was  so shocked, IU had to pull her out," Wooyung said talking to someone on his phone.
 
"Hyung why do you care so much for this girl anyway?" He adds.
 
"I owe her this much," the man on the phone replied. Then they bid each other good bye and Wooyung hung up the phone. Wooyung exited the empty classroom and proceeded to his class.
 
He looked for an empty seat and the only empty seat was beside Bae Suzy. Wooyung sighed. 
 
Halfway through the class, he saw a balled up paper, on the floor. There was writing on it. He could tell because he could see the ink on one folded part of the paper, so he picked it up and saw the words "I HATE YOU TAECYEON-OPPA" written all over the paper.
 
He didn't need to ask who wrote it. I was obvious that the person sitting beside her was the one who wrote it. Since he found it near her area and his hyung told him that the girl sitting beside him had a grudge against his hyung. 
 
He tapped Suzy's shoulder and asked if the paper was hers. She nodded and then he said,
 
"Hyung knows you know that you don't perform anymore," he whispers to her.
 
"Mo?" She replies with a shocked expression. She was hoping that he wasn't talking about Taecyeon.
 
"He checks up on you through me," he replies casually.
 
"How could he?" She looks at her hands which were on the table.
 
"Don't blame him, he used to talk about you and then when I saw you during the showcase I called him and told him what happened and since then I've been giving him updates."
 
"YAH! Yah who gave you the rights to do that!?!" When the teacher heard Suzy screamed she immediately scolded her; but she didn't send her out the classroom since this was the first time she did something like this and she was a 'Straight A Student' and was only given a warning.
 
Not long after the teacher's scolding, the bell rang and Wooyung hurriedly packed his stuff and ran to his next class where the teacher was already waiting.
 
Wooyung never felt so relieved to see a teacher. Especially the strictest and most terror of the school. He felt more relieved to see only IU present in their class. IU and Suzy were known throughout the school by their closeness and rumored angelic voices, that was confirmed earlier today. IU told him that she wasn't in the same class and that he better watch out because Suzy is really, really angry with him. 
 
This made Wooyung gulp. This particular class they were in was two hours long and to Wooyung, it seemed to have been turned into minutes.  The bell rang and that was it , it was lunch time.
 
Wooyung took out his lunch money and went to the cafeteria ordered his lunch and went to the school's garden where he eats his meals, to get away from all the girls who throw themselves at him. Then he heard noises,he heard girls talking, so naturally he hid behind the bushes, taking his things with him.
 
"I cannot believe Wooyung-ssi would do that," he knew who the voice belonged to, it belong to Lee Ji-eun.
 
"I can, most guys are idiots. But still, he wouldn't have continued to do so if Taec-oppa didn't ask him to do so." 
 
"I am such an idiot, me and my big mouth. Hyung already told me to keep it a secret but it slipped my mind. But still how could something so big, slip my mind?" These thoughts rang throughout his mind.
 
"Ji-eun-ah, do you still have a crush on him?" Suzy said wiggling her eyebrows.
 
"Eh, since when did I ever have a crush on him?" 
 
"Since forever," Suzy replied.
 
"Well I don't like people who get involve on other people's business, am I right Jang Wooyung?" She says while turning her head around to the bushes where Wooyung was hiding.
 
 Wooyung stands up since he has already been caught. "A - anneyong," he says while his right hand was waving while the other one was rubbing the back of his head.
 
"How did you know he was hiding there?" Suzy asked her best friend.
 
"I heard rustling. It was a little bit too loud for the wind to be blowing it and I smelled the perfume you guys use," she says looking over to Wooyung.
 
"While you here, could you tell us why you were giving Taec-oppa updates about MY PERSONAL LIFE?"
 
"Like I said, on the day of the showcase I called him after you ran offstage and then he told me to call him every day and tell him what was happening to you. Plus he told me to keep it a secret but I forgot and all. By the way how did you know hyung's nickname?"
 
"Why don't you ask oppa yourself?" 
 
"Why don't you enlighten me on what really happened," he continues to ask.
 
Just as Suzy was thinking of kicking him, the bell rang. Wooyung let out a huge sigh. 
 
The day went by so quickly and just as Wooyung was about to sleep he received a call from his hyung.
 
"Wooyung-ssi anything interesting happened with Suzy?"
 
"Ani, except for the part where she found out that I have been giving you updates about her."
 
"WOOYUNG-AH!!!!"
 
"Hyung don't scream so loud on the phone, your gonna turn me deaf."
 
"I don't care. I asked you to keep this a secret, you really have such a big mouth."
 
"Yah! I don't have a big mouth just a bad memory."
 
"Just keep a look out for her."
 
"Arasso. Did you give her the old necklace?"
 
"Ani, Omma called and I didn't have time to talk to her and give her the necklace."
 
"What's your history anyways, with Bae Suzy and Eun-jung?"
 
"We used to be really close. I was their oppa, then Eun-Jung had to move and then the showcase fiasco happened."
 
"That's weird there's a girl named Eun-jung. Hyung didn't you tell me Eun-Jung gave you that necklace to pass it on to Suzy, then she'd know what to do with it."
 
"That happened 7 years ago, at that time I was a boy who didn't care about girls and hated them."
 
"Except for Suzy and Eun-jung."
 
"That's right! But why would Eun-Jung still wanted that necklace to pass through me?"
 
"You should ask Suzy."
 
Then an idea popped into Taecyeon's mind. "Wooyung-ah can you do me a favor? Can you go to Eun-Jung and ask her if she meant the necklace to be passed onto me?"
 
"Aish, why ask me to do it? Can't you just ask IU to do it. She might want to do it more than I want to."
 
"Hey I remember what type of girl you want and you're pretty much describing Ji-eun."
 
"No way, don't call her that or she'll want to smash you into bits."
 
"No she said it was okay for me to call her that." Taecyeon said before hanging up the phone, smirking because Suzy said the same thing to him.