Chapter 2

Can't You See? I Was Adopted To Be With You.

Ahra's Pov

 

I walked out the office slowly with my head cocked to the side, gradually thinking about what it would be like to have a new parent.
Especially parents that already have children.
Why adopt me?...
 
Then again it's not like I would be adopted.
They might change their mind for all I know.
 
My thoughts were interrupted as I was stopped by a palm in the face.
As the hand wiped off of my face, my eyes met with the maknae.
''So what did they say?'' The eager teen urge.
''Molla dongsaeng... Molla'' I shook my head sighing.
''Bwoh? 'Molla'? Yah! Neo micheoseo? You stayed in the room for more then 5 minutes and you don't know?''
I sighed deeply this time as I made eye contact with Minyoung.
''Look, they spent their time complimenting me. Arraso?''
''Of course they would...'' Minyoung murmured slightly. ''But what about them adopting us?'', she continued on.
I thought if I should tell her about what they said.
I didn't want to get her hopes up.
 
But then again.
Why not tell her? She will get over it when she sees another rich person.
 
''It may be possible'' I began.
''What do you mean 'it may be possible''' She furrowed her eyebrows at me. 
That was the sign she was getting annoyed at me.
 
''It's because they said something about asking their children''
''They have kids?! Shoot... That could indicate that we won't be able to be adopted because their blimming kids said 'no'!'' Minyoung raged as she kicked the nearest wall. Muttering to her self how she hated life.
''They go to the same school as me, so their not really kids'' I thought while biting my lip.
I wonder what year their in.
''OH THAT MAKES IT WORST! That's around the age when people become stubborn and don't want to change!'' She really likes to over react...
''Minyoung, I'm going to leave your hopelessness self as I jump around singing about how I want to roll like a buffalo''.
Minyoung stopped to stare at me like I was a freak.
''What is wrong with you?'' She said through gritted teeth.
''Nothing! Just a really good looking boy says 'roll like a buffalo' with his 'ayo-ing' bestfriend''
Minyoung continued to stare at me like I was a freak.
I coughed as I continued on.
''I will now leave to the kitchen to enjoy some mayo as Sehun recommends''
''You do that... And don't come back''
''Don't worry, as long as your here I defiantly won't be back' 'I teased.
 
Before she could yell at me I ran to the kitchen as soon as possible to start my everyday chores. 
 
 Woohyun's POV
 
I watched as my umma and appa fidgeted.
This all started when they arrived home after I just finished work.
They wanted to announce something and now me Luhan and Zelo are waiting for it patiently.
 
''So... Uh... You know how me and your umma wanted to have a daughter?'' 
Zelo shot up from his seat and shouted out ''Omo! Umma's pregnant?!''
My umma's eyes widen at his statement and sadly shook her head.
Zelo knew that pregnancy was a sensitive topic as our whole family knew that our umma couldn't physically produce another child anymore.
''Uh... Mianhe, carry on'' Zelo said sheepishly as he sat back down.
I just shook my head as I patted his back.
 
''Uh... As I was saying. Um... Me and your umma have decided to adopt a daughter!''
''Jinja? Wah! So I'm, I meant we're going to get a sister?'' Luhan said all excited.
''Ne! As long as you guys want to have a sister, I mean if not then--''
I couldn't contain my self anymore as I shot up with full speed.
''I, Woohyun Yang shall want a sister!''
Umma giggled as she slapped me playfully on my shoulder. I gave her my greasy smile in response.
 
''What's her name? How old is she?'' Zelo began shooting questions out of no where.
''Aigoo~ Zelo! That will be a surprise!'' My appa said, winking at the blond.
''Oh gosh I'm so excited! I can't wait to dress her up!'' Luhan pranced about.
I shook my head as I squealed in the inside.
 
''I can give you guys a clue about her'' My umma started.
All ears were opened wide ready for the clue.
Gosh! Things were getting intense.
''She relates to Zelo very well''
All shoulders shrunk at such a clue.
''Does that mean she's trouble some?'' Luhan asked worriedly
I also was worried about that.
''Ani! Keep guessing''
  
Even with such a clue it's still hard to guess.
 
''So that means she's mega tall for her age?'' Zelo gasped. ''She might even grow taller then me!''
''Still not even close to what your umma meant'' My appa said
''This is frustrating!'' Zelo sputtered 
''You will know soon~'' My umma chimed 
But seriously...  
 
Who was she?
 
Ahra's POV
 
I softly sighed as I finished my project on the human evolution in art.
We had to make a sculpture each in our small group of how we homo-sapiens would look like in the past.
I smiled at my master piece as I clasped my hands together.
''Wah! You always finish first'' Chanyeol said as he approached me and my sculpture admiring it.
''Care to help me finish my pliopithecus sculpture as you finished your homo-erectus sculpture?''
I grinned widely indicating it as a yes.
I followed the tall guy meters away from my sculpture to help Chanyeol out as he was the slowest at making sculptures.
You see, Chanyeol is working with me on my project so I should help him.
Which is cool because he's hilarious to be with! 
I'm also working with Ren, Kris, Taemin and Siwan.
We're a strange combo, but we all get along fine.
 
But then again... This school is weird.
It's a college that is famous in Korea.
We may not be number one, but the second is always the best. 
Well... That is what I think anyway.
And that's not the reason why the college is weird.
It's mainly because the school pretty much includes people around the age of 17-25 year olds that all mix into the same lesson and study the same thing, as this school only teaches the same topic in each subject every 8 years.
It proves that one of the reason we're near the top, is because we have so many creative ideas!
I'm just happy I got to go here! 
 
 *Break*
''Oh my gosh my arm aches!'' My older colleague moaned.
''Waeyo unnie?'' I asked as we both walked to the free music room as we usually do at break to finish our music projects.
''You know last lesson we had to make a batch of bread yeah and we were allowed to use the kneading machine?''
I nodded knowing where this was leading to.
''The muppets around it wouldn't even let me have a little go at the machine! So I had to knead like crazy for all the damn bread I made!'' Hyuna exclaimed.
''Unnie~ I'm guessing you don't want bread for lunch today?''
''Hell no! Maybe tomorrow... But not today'' She cutely said.
''Arraso, arraso'' I nodded along.
I dropped my back pack on the ground and walked to the piano.
Hyuna followed on, dropping her hand bag beside mine while she joined me on the piano.
''You got the recorder?'' I asked her.
She nodded as the recorder appeared in my sight.
''I'm not going to ask where that came from... So we shall continue''
Hyuna started off and I followed through once the recorder was on.
 
We were playing perfectly for the 10 seconds that had pasted.
Yes.
TEN SECONDS!
 
We were interrupted by a blond boy near enough my age.
''Yah! You babo! You got the wrong time to here to disturb us'' Hyuna irritably said to the cute boy as she played random notes on the piano, creating a horrible sound.
''Woah! Don't get your knickers in a twist!'' He cheekily said as he put up his hands.
Hyuna huffed at him before snapping her head to me, pouting cutely to deal with the victim boy.
Me, being me said hi to the pretty boy.
''Annyeong?'' He replied back
''Um... Is it ok if you could leave? We got to finish our project'' I asked him
''Arraso... I can just fap somewhere else then'' he said before leaving.
Wait a sec...Did he just say fap?!

Oh lol...
I had to add some friendship into this, so yeah.
I write all of this really late so if I have some mistakes. Please tell me XD
Our cheeky boy :L
I know that Sehun wasn't the one who said 'enjoy the mayo', it was Luhan. But read on to understand why Sehun said it.