= Chapter 2 =

The 11th Corridor

 

 

Chapter 2

 

After the visit to the church, Taecyeon would keep constantly finding himself day dreaming or dozing off in the middle of the day. And during class was no exception, as his eyes slowly drooped down after his admiration at a single bird that flew away a rather long time ago, and every single word said by the professor would go in one ear and immediately slip out of the other with the thoughts of the mysterious corridor in his mind.

Well, more like the mysterious girl if you must ask. Now just what was her name again? It was like You-something.

Sadly, he didn’t know about the professor’s stare at his blank absence in the class entirely.

“Mr.Ok, do you mind explaining this to the entire class? You probably already understand everything fully since you clearly aren’t paying attention. Why not answer this?”

You-Sun? Yoo-Rah? Yoo…Ah! Yoona! Im Yoona!

“Mr.Ok, if you didn’t already know, sleeping is definitely not tolerated in my class at all under any circumstances.”

She sure was an odd one, with her speech and her sense of sty-

“Pssst,” Taecyeon was awoken from his day dream by his friend Kim Junsu’s sharp tapping on the back of his shoulder, urging him to get up and avoid getting in trouble, he grumbled and looked back with annoyance, displeased to be disrupted from his perfectly fine daze, “Taec! Get your together, or you’ll be in huge later.”

Wiping off the drool across his jaw, Taecyeon muttered, “Da hell was that? I was trying to slee-“

Unfortunately, he was interrupted by the teacher’s icy stare and cold cough from the front of the class, followed by a un-mistakable furious yell, “Ok Taecyeon!”

.

And man, was exactly right.

+==========+

 

“Yah, what’s with you these days? It’s like you’re off in La-La land 24/7.”

“I know right, dude, you need to go get a life.”

Now, Taecyeon liked to call these retards right here demolishing his personal self-esteem two of some of his best friends. Kim Junsu and Park Jaebom.

Junsu was the awkward typed kid, cracking lame jokes and practically Karaoke-ing and embarrassing the crap out of him everywhere he goes, while Jaebom was this short little sick-minded pro dancer, who preferred to be called Jay.

“Guys wait up!”

And from behind, voices can be heard running towards to three guys. Lee Junho, Hwang Chansung, Jang Wooyoung and Nichkhun. Completing Taecyeon’s circle of his closest best friends.

Lee Junho, the eye-smile king butting his way to girls with his unbelievable resemblance to K-Pop star Rain since 1990. Hwang Chansung, the youngest of his tight group of friends, and obsessed with bananas. Jang Wooyoung, famous for his chubby cheeks and most importantly, his ssanti dances. And last, Nichkhun, the foreign Thai prince with looks and winks that shoots girls straight off their chairs, cooing under the very floor he walks on.

“Aish, Wooyoung! I think your cheeks got chubbier since the last time I saw you.” Junsu teased Wooyoung, squishing his puffed up cheeks.

Whining, un-impressed by the comment on his infamous facial appearance, Wooyoung complained, “But hyyuuunngg! You just saw me this morning!”

“Shut up Junsu, I think my Woo looks adorable.” Taec made a disgusted face jokingly at Khun who wrapped his arms around Wooyoung, they are well known for their amazing friendship and constant skin ships.

“Eww, cooties!” Jay laughed, swinging an arm around his friends, “Bar tonight? Been awhile since I’ve last hit on some girls. ”

Taecyeon chuckled; and followed his friends to god knows where. This was just a normal day when you’re around these people. But a little guilt crept up inside him for keeping the church, the corridor and the girl that he encountered a secret. After all, they are his closest friends who tell him everything, he felt bad for not saying anything to them. But that little feeling of guilt slowly faded away as the day passed on filled with the boys light hearted laughs without a single care in this world. A world that was filled with betrayal and confusion.

 

+==========+

 

Yoona is legit bored out of her mind.

There is never company around here. She sulked and thought back to yesterday and that boy who came, and she would be lying if she said that she didn’t want to seethe boy named Taecyeon again.

He was peculiar, well, she shouldn't be saying that since she never set an eye on another human being in at least 10 years. 

She glanced up at the clock slowly ticking by, Omo! It’s almost midnight!

She hestitaed, weighing on the idea of going back or not. It's been 10 years since she last visited, and she was definitely ready to escape the utter boredom that she was forced to go through. She walked towards the mirror placed at the end of the corridor and lifted her foot to step into the swirling past of the glass, when suddenly, something striked her.

I won’t be able to remember Mr. Ok Taecyeon now though.

She was stuck, on the thought of going back or not, the corridor though was just the same old. Same old chair, same old bed, same old everything. I guess she could have called it a win-win situation if she wanted.

Any other time, she would have gone, but this time was different, she saw him. She saw Taecyeon. And she held on to that single hope that he will come back again.

She didn’t want to lose what she just encountered once again. Just like 10 years ago. She thought bitterly.

But anger again boiled inside of Yoona, she hated this place. She hated the fact that she couldn’t even step out of it, she hated the fact that there was no one and nothing to be able to keep her company and she hated everything about this place, and the only ever escape was the mirror.

It’s not like he’ll come back again. Aish Yoona, why are you so foolish? He never came back for you. Nor will Taecyeon. You don’t need to hold your memory for years and years of torture and pure boredom.

And she made a rash decision in a split of a second, due to her un-controlled anger and her over flowing emotions.

So she looked back at the corridor a last time, and set foot in the mirror.

And when she came back. Every trace of the previous events that happened in the corridor was gone for her. Every time she came back, it was like the very first time she was locked in it. She forgot everything.

Usually, forgetting the corridor should be no big deal. But this time, she forgot all about Taecyeon.

And she didn’t know that he’ll come back again. Horrified to find that this girl that he was sure he met was completely oblivious to the fact that he even existed.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: So how'd you guys like this update? Was it boring since I had to introduce some of Taec's friends in this? And was it too short? I'm sorry if it was, but I tried to make it as entertaining as possible(but yea, sorry for the cliche characters though...) T_T Keke, are you guys confused? What does the mirror do? Where does it lead to? And why did she forget everything about the corridor? These will be answered throughout the story as it continues, so please anticipate more~ c:

         Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2, and as usual, comments/subscribes are greatley appreciated~ :D