= Chapter 4 =

The 11th Corridor

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

"It sure is nice here Yoona." The blacksmith said to her, while gazing at the stars above of him.

Yoona simply nodded, and smiled.

"You have to leave soon again, don't you?"

She nodded again, "It's simply a memory, I can't stay here forever."

"I understand." He turned and faced the beautiful human being lying across from him. He didn't know that an organism can be this stunning, this kind, and this lovable. "But I do wish that this memory could last forever. So you could stay here forever."

Yoona turned around as well, planting a soft and fast kiss on his lips. It was short, but sweet. And that was all they needed. When she pulled away, a regretful smile tugged on the corner of , "I do too."

 

+==========+

 

We're back in the 21st century. Torture happened back then, but let's hope it does not happen again now.

And at the time being, Yoona stepped out of the mirror. She sighed and looked at her surroundings, confused on where she is. It was only a minute ago that she was with her beloved gazing stars on their own little secret hill, but now, she's suffocated under the dim light of this small corridor.

Odd.

Meanwhile, Taecyeon was bored, as all his friends decided to betray him and go to the club without even telling him that they are setting off. Bastards. He looked out of the window, and the distant wood off of the beyond, and a little tip of the church showing through the thick ambushes of the tress.

Maybe I'll go visit her.

But he doesn't know that, the person he's about to visit. Forgot his existence. Completely.

 

+==========+

 

"Who are you?"

"What the bloody hell? We just met, ing 2 days ago! Do you have like, short term memory lost or something!?"

Taecyeon has had enough. And he meant enough. Out of his boredom, he decided to do the odd girl "Yoona" a kind favour by stopping by and visiting her oh-so-sad-and-lonely self. But this retard has to act all confused and pretending to not know me. Is this the way girls flirt nowadays? By acting all dumb and ? It's not working!

"I apologize dearly sir. But we've never even met." Yoona stared at the men towering in front of her, he is rude. Very rude.

He scoffed, "Never met!? IT WAS TWO DA-" Taecyeon took a deep breath to calm himself. She's probably sick. Yes sick. Calm your hormones Taecyeon, she's not worth your time. "Okay. Alright. I give up. We've never met. I'll be going now. Good day."

Taecyeon his heels and started walking away, but a quiet "Wait!" and a slight tug on his wrist made him stop and look back.

"What do you want now?" Impatient, Taecyeon crossed his arms and looked down at the girl infront of him.

Yoona blushed, and muttered quietley, "I don't know you." She looked up under her eyelashes shyly, and hopefully "but maybe. I could get to know you."

Taecyeon was taken back, he never expected this, nor did he understand the meaning behind those words. He was simple, and well, slow on things like this. 

"Oh. Er, yea. Totally. Uhm, I..." He swang his arms around, flailing like a lost and hopeless duck. Realizing just how lame and stupid he is probably looking right now, he coughed awkwardly and gestured with his hands, "You, you wanna go grab a bite to eat?"

 

+==========+

 

Taecyeon looked with disgust at the ice-cream stuffed faced girl beside him, eyes gleaming with adorance looking down at the melting vanilla goodness she's holding upon her hands like a one billion dollared bill. 

Maybe I shouldn't have brought her out and treated her food.

"Woah." Yoona said happily with a mouthful of icecream, "What do you people nowadays call this again?"

"Icecream." He said, still pretty horrified by her eating manners.

"Icecream. Really! This thing is delicious!" Yoona smiled, "I want more. Mr. Taecyeon, can you buy me another one?"

Man, this girl can eat. I should bring Chansung with me next time, they'll have a jolly good time together stuffing their faces off.

"No. And I told you, don't call me 'Mr.Taecyeon' or 'Mr. Ok' or whatever . Taec. Call me Taec."

Her face fell, "Why not?" She pouted and whined, "But, but, I saw so many other colors displayed! I want to try them all!"

"Dude. Don't you get fat from all this eating? You're going to get a cramp."

She waved her hands dismissivley, "Forget about all that. I just want to try more of these Icecream things." She looked up as a thought dawned on her, "Are you worried about money? Don't worry, I'll pay you back. My father is generous."

"You do realize that you have ate pratically all my chips, so I brought you to the coffee shop. And then you ordered 3 lattes and 6 cinnabon buns. And when we came outside, you made me buy every single edible thing that's in your view. And now, you have probably ate more than 9 icecream cones already. Do you realize just how much you have spent?"

"It's fine. My father will pay."

Taecyeon rolled his eyes, unbelievable, this teenage girl here talks like she's a heiress to a billionaire. "Yea sure. Of course. How much?"

She replied immedietly, "My father could give you land if you want. Or maybe few cows. But some people want power..." She thought to her self, "Hm...Maybe the money you spent on me is enough to earn you the job of a page."

"Excuse me?" Yea, I'm not expecting anything back...

"You are excused." Yoona said, her icecream happily, "But before you go, fetch me more ice cream please. I want that green one with the cow curd looking chunks."

"I tell you, you're going to get cramps."

As if she didn't hear anything, Yoona continued, "Oh, and while you're at it kind sir. Those hotcats are appreciated as well."

Taecyeon sighed, walking with the poor spare change still dangling in his pockets, and muttered quietly to him self, "Hot dogs. They're called hot dogs."

 

+==========+

 

"MR.TAECYEON! CAN YOU GET ME MORE PAPER!?" Taecyeon snickered at the voice inside the bathroom.

He smiled evilly to him self"Told ya." Taecyeon walked away in search of rolls of toilet paper, "And Taec for god's sake! IT'S TAEC!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: I FOUND TIME TO UPDATE! :'D -throws hearts- Thank me lots kay guys? Ahah, just kidding, just kidding. But Ta-DA! New update! Hope it satisfying enough for so long, it wasn't done that well, since I havn't had my hands on writing for such a long time. And if it's confusing, then i'm sorry, but it's all part of the plot. Hope you liked it though! Thank you guys for your continuous support!  I love you~ <3