Chapter 6 - Why Did You Touch My Heart?

Liars Never Win

Here is Chapter 6!! Sorry for the wait! I have been busy with finals coming up so studying has become a pain in the arse. XP Anyways, 57 subscribers?! HOLY COW! And I only made 6 chapters! I am so happy!!! AHHH!!! I am glad to have such awesome readers. I hope you all won't kill me for this chapter cause...there's some Yeoljoe. Hope you all like it! I hope it makes up for a not updating for a few days.

tumblr_m4ad5u97Iy1qmu7tko2_250.gif

Guess what guys? WE GOT THE OLD SUNGYEOL BACK!! I HOPE CHODING STAYS! Also, during a 'Only Tears' performance they cut his line...I got SO MAD! He already has little lines and you cut off his line?! DAMN YOU ALL!


 

(Myungsoo)

The guilt from hurting Sungyeol made it impossible to sleep. All I kept thinking about is: how many times did I make him cry? How many times did I hurt him? Why do I do all these horrible things to him?

I thought about this while walking through the empty streets. I breathed in some more cigarette smoke and exhaled it. Easiest way to get rid of guilt…smoke it away.

 As I kept walking, someone taped my shoulder and I turned to see a face I never thought I would see again…Woohyun. I smiled lightly and said, “Woohyun hyun-“ Before I could finish, I was met with a light punch to the face. It was light but my face still stung. I held my cheek in pain and yelled, “What was that for?!” He said, “You’re an idiot. You hurt Sungyeol instead of making things better you made him feel more pain. Do you enjoy playing with Sungyeol’s heart? Do you enjoy his pain?” I couldn’t take it anymore and pushed him roughly into a wall. “Shut up! I know I messed it up with Sungyeol! Why do you think I’m trying to fix it?! I didn’t mean to hurt him but Dongwoo caught me in a bad time and-and-“Woohyun laughed. “You let Dongwoo control you? You idiot! You would rather listen to Dongwoo rather than Sungyeol?!” I was met with another punch that brought blood to my mouth. My vision started to blur a bit but I kept composure to keep my pride in place. I yelled, “Just leave me the alone! You don’t understand! If I don’t listen to what Dongwoo says he said he would hurt Sungyeol.”

Soon Woohyun let go of me and stared at me in surprise. He said nervously, “H-h-he’s lying right?” Why is he freaking out? I looked at him nervously and said, “Yeah…why? We have dealt with Dongwoo many times. I’m sure he’s just joking.” Woohyun started running his hands through his hair and paced back and forth. “You wanna know the reason why I deal with you bastards every day? Not just to have people to talk to but to keep Dongwoo in line. He can be violent when he wants to be and the fact you challenged him...he might actually consider hurting Sungyeol.” I stared at him wide-eyed. “You’re joking right?! He won’t actually hurt Sungyeol. Dongwoo hasn’t actually hurt anyone…right?” I was starting to feel this strong worry build in my heart.

Woohyun sighed. “You’re wrong about that. Dongwoo…when we were little had anger management issues. He would beat up kids to a pulp for no reason. I looked out for him because I felt like I should take responsibility. Myungsoo…you have to fix this. You have to protect Sungyeol. Once Dongwoo wants to hurt someone; nobody can stop him. He is stronger than you might think he is. When he is determined to hurt someone…he will.”

I stared at Woohyun for the longest time; what do I do? If Dongwoo is as strong as Woohyun says…how will I protect Sungyeol myself? I said in a whisper, “How can I…protect him? I’m not as strong as Dongwoo. What do I do?” My knees gave out and I fell to the cold ground. Woohyun kneeled in front of me and patted my shoulder in reassurance. “I don’t know myself but I do know one thing…if you really love someone you would do anything for them.” Woohyun stood up and walked away; leaving me on the ground to think about what he said. Love someone? I don’t love Sungyeol. I love him as a friend but-wait do I love Sungyeol? I did kiss him…I don’t know. All I know is I need to protect Sungyeol.

I ran to Sungyeol’s house and knocked on his door; hoping he would answer. The door opened and I saw a younger boy who resembled Sungyeol answer the door. His cheeks were definitely less chubby than his and he was shorter than Sungyeol. He asked in an annoyed tone, “Who are you?” I smirked. “I could ask you the same thing.” He looked at me surprised and opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted from a voice in the background. “Daeyeol-ah who’s at the door?” The boy turned away from me and yelled in the house, “Hyung~ some mean person is at the door.” He left the door and I saw a tired-looking Sungyeol appear at the door. His hair was a rat’s nest and his eyes were squinted more than usual. I laughed. “Someone looks like .” Sungyeol took a second to take everything in and suddenly yelled, “You! What are you doing here?! What do you want?!” I sigh and said, “Before I answer anything, can I come in?” Sungyeol looked at me; contemplating whether or not to let me in. He sighed and moved out of the way; to let me in. I smiled at him and walked in; taking off my shoes before stepping on the soft carpet.

I looked around his house to see a plain, living room with photos hanging everywhere. As I looked at the photos closely, I realized some of the photos are of Sungyeol when he was little. Most were family photos like the ones where they all were formal clothes and pose all together. It was corny but also cute.

“Yah! Are you going to stand there the whole day or are you coming in?” I blinked out of my reverie and saw Sungyeol looking at me annoyed. I walked into the living room and sat down on the white, soft couch. The TV in their living room was playing EXO-K’s Mama and I couldn’t help but laugh. Sungyeol listens to stuff like this? I watched the TV and stared at their dance moves. Soon I found myself mesmerized in their dance moves until a voice said, “You like them too?” Sungyeol peered over me with two glasses of water in his hand. I nodded. “Aniyo, their music was just really interesting plus their dance moves were impressive.” He nodded and sat down beside me, handing me my water. I drank my water and the air got really awkward; no one would dare to open their mouths.

I decided to break the awkward feeling and said, “So…” I didn’t finish because Sungyeol said, “Just tell me why you are here.” I sighed in frustration and said, “I only came to tell you to watch your back.” He looked at me confused so I explained on further. “Dongwoo is planning on…doing bad things to you and I’m here to tell you to watch out. Dongwoo is dangerous and I don’t want him to hurt you. Please be careful.” Sungyeol didn’t seem to believe me. “Why do you care if he hurts me? Plus, why would he hurt me? I didn’t do anything to him. If you’re here to mess with me again…I don’t have time for this. Just get out.” He stood up and I grabbed his hand. “Please stay.” Sungyeol stared at me; contemplating again. Suddenly the bell rang and we both turned towards the door. He yanked his hand out of my grasp and walked towards the door. An older woman and…L. Joe (A/N: Bastard!!) came in; both holding groceries.

Sungyeol put on a smile. “Hi umma~what’s L. Joe doing here?” Sungyeol’s umma said, “I was carrying groceries home and saw L. Joe along the way! The nice gentlemen he is, he helped me and why are you surprised your boyfriend came over? You should be glad your umma is cool to let her son’s boyfriend come over!” B-b-boyfriend? L. Joe scratched his head in embarrassment and said nervously, ”H-h-hi Sungyeol.”  Sungyeol giggled and kissed L. Joe’s cheek. “Hi Byungie. Please come in.” He took L. Joe’s hand and led him inside but they stopped when they realized I was still here. L. Joe glared at me and said, “What is he doing here?” Sungyeol ‘s eyes shifted from me to L. Joe. Suddenly Sungyeol’s umma’s voice said, “Sungyeol I didn’t know you had company over! He is handsome! Have I seen you before? I feel like I know you.” I laughed as his umma touched my face lightly. “I am Myungsoo. I used to play with Sungyeol when we were little.” She said, “Oh…I remember you! You grew so handsome! How’s high school?” I was about to say something when Sungyeol whined, “Umma~” She giggled. “I’m talking too much aren’t I? Well I am going to put the groceries away. It was nice seeing you Myungsoo!” She walked into the small kitchen and soon an awkward silence formed again.

L. Joe broke it and said, “What is this bastard doing here?” Sungyeol sighed. “He asked about homework so I decided to help him.” Can’t he just back off? He makes it seem like I might take Sungyeol from him. Well I got news for you buddy, I am straight. S-T-R-A-wait…then again when we were younger I used to like Sungyeol…that way. Plus I did kiss Sungyeol that one time. MWAH?! Am I gay?!

My thoughts were interrupted, when L. Joe said, “I don’t want him here.” Sungyeol pouted. “But Byungie~ I promised I would help with his homework. Help umma with the groceries.” L. Joe glared at him. “Wae?” Sungyeol pouted further. “Because you will get a kiss later if you do.” L. Joe instantly ran into the kitchen and began helping; leaving Sungyeol and I alone. He hissed, “Don’t try anything. L. Joe isn’t very…fond of you.” I smirked. “Obviously, so how long you two been dating?” Sungyeol stuck his tongue out. “Why do you need to know? Are you jealous?” As I thought about it, I kind of was but I won’t show Sungyeol I am.

“Not at all. If anything, I am happy for you both.” Sungyeol looked at me surprised. “Y-y-you are?” I nodded and said, “Yeah! I mean ever since we were little I had a feeling you guys would get together. I’m glad it finally came true.” He looked at me disappointed but said, “So…about Dongwoo?” Sungyeol couldn’t finish because his umma yelled, “Dinner is ready! Myungsoo-ah, Sungyeol-ah, Daeyeol-ah, please come eat!” A sudden whiff of fried beef and kimchi caught my attention; making me run to the kitchen. I saw a large bowl of kimchi, rice, and bulgogi! (A/N: Popular Korean beef dish.)

I gasped and yelled, “It looks so good!” Sungyeol’s umma pat my shoulder. “You’re too kind! Dig in everybody!” Soon everyone got plates and chopsticks then started to pick food. I saw L. Joe helping Sungyeol pick his food and I stared at them for the longest time.

A voice said, “Are you gonna move?” The shorter version of Sungyeol stood in front of me and I bowed. “Mian.” He’s the total opposite of his brother! He’s definitely meaner than his brother! As we all sat down and began eating; the air was once again…awkward. Is this whole family just awkward?! Sungyeol’s umma said to me, “So how’s high school? Are you enjoying it?” I smiled politely and said, “Yes, it’s going well. It’s my final year so I am excited to go to college.” She nodded. “What college are you planning to go to?” I touched my lips as I thought about it. “I am going to try and study to be a doctor. It was my dad’s dying wish and I want to fulfill it.” His umma sighed, “I’m so sorry for the loss. I’m sure he is proud to have a dependable son.” I smiled. “It’s okay…I have gotten used to the loss. I visit his grave every now and then.” She smiled and began eating; giving me the signal to eat too. At the corner of my eye, I saw Sungyeol and L. Joe giggling, touching each other every now and then. L. Joe began feeding Sungyeol and they kept giggling, I got tired of feeling like a third wheel and got up. “Thanks for your time! I have to go.” His umma whined, “You can’t stay longer~” I nodded. “It’s time for me to head back. My umma will get worried if I don’t head back.” She nodded and said, “Sungyeol-ah walk him out!” Sungyeol groaned. “Wae?! I don’t want to!” Her face showed a darker expression which made even me shiver. Sungyeol led me to the door and said in an annoyed expression. “Come back soon.”

As I put on my shoes, I laughed. “Sounds like you have done this before.” Sungyeol laughed at my attempt to be funny and said, “Whatever, just get out of here.” I began to walk out and almost forgot to say something. I turned to Sungyeol whose face was a mere inches away from my face. His eyes stared into mine in surprise and we stayed like that for a while; until I said, “Goodbye Sungyeol.” I turned away and walked out the door. Why am I such an idiot? He’s dating someone! I can’t kiss him!

“So you were at the loser’s house?” I turned in surprise to see Dongwoo smirking at me. I sighed. “Dongwoo what do you want? How did you even find Sungyeol’s house!?!” Dongwoo suddenly reached behind him and pulled a kid towards him by his hair. “This boy helped me.” I yelled, “Dongwoo! Let go of him!” He let go of the kid and the kid fell to the ground; crying silently. I ran to the kid to find out it was that girly boy I ran into yesterday. “Gwenchanha?!” The boy nodded silently and held onto me; scared for his life. I turned towards Dongwoo who was smirking down at me. “Why are you hurting him?! He did nothing to you! Just stay away from this boy and Sungyeol! You bastard!” Dongwoo laughed and said, “Myungsoo…this is what happens when you disobey. happens. Now your precious Sungyeol and his family might just have to pay.” I yelled, “Stay away from him and his family! I will call the cops if you even consider hurting anyone.” He laughed darkly. “Already did Myungsoo. I am one step ahead of you and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. “Soon he walked towards a black motorcycle and he yelled, “Wait ‘til what  happens tomorrow Myungsoo!” He started his motorcycle and drove away; leaving me and this boy alone.

The boy didn’t stop crying and was shivering from fear. I ran my hand through his hair and whispered, “I’m sorry he did this to you. He won’t hurt you anymore.” The boy tried to calm himself down and said, “H-he w-w-will b-b-bec-c-ause I know S-s-sungyeol.” I looked at him with a sad expression and held his head close to my chest. “Don’t worry I will protect you.” The little boy said, “Sungyeol too?” I laughed slightly and nodded in agreement. “Sungyeol too.”


 

That's Chapter 6 for ya! Hope you all liked it!! I typed this all in 3 pages of Word...I feel pretty awesome. Anyways, leave comments and subscribe! I will try to update everyday but with finals next week...might have to wait a bit. Wish me luck guys! *crossing fingers* >.<

tumblr_m4ad5u97Iy1qmu7tko1_500.gif

tumblr_m4ad5u97Iy1qmu7tko3_250.gif

image

tumblr_m43p2pp4Yw1qce924o2_250.gif

tumblr_m43p2pp4Yw1qce924o3_250.gif

tumblr_m43p2pp4Yw1qce924o4_250.gif


Sunggyu doesn't seem to mind! If anything he's happy about it! ^o^

tumblr_m3ymwsdBlk1rt238oo1_500.gif

.......Myungsoo....no words.....

Tumblr....is lacking Myungyeol moments.

image

Anyways....peace!

tumblr_m47ub0vsgz1qeq846o2_500.gif