Chapter 2 - Make Amends

Liars Never Win

Hey guys! Thanks for your patience! REALLY appreciate it. INFINITE COMEBACK MAY 15!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! Their new ballad song "Only Tears" blew me away! It's so good! Their vocals fit so well together. I hope Sungyeol gets more lines in their new album :) Anyways, here's chapter 2!! This one took a bit long with my MAJOR writer's block. Worst thing you could ever get. I will try to update everyday but if I don't update it's probably school *sigh* school is a pain. Only 2 weeks left WOOHOO! Side note before I start...B.A.P fans....isn't it hard to believe Daehyun is the one on the right? LOOK AT HIM GET DOWN WITH THAT GUY!!

tumblr_m3cxcdGtOM1rudbldo2_400.gif

Sorry for the y gif before this chapter starts XD


 

(Myungsoo)

 “Myungie~”  I turned to see Yeolie running towards me with a bloody finger. I gasped and said, “What happened?!” He pouted and said, “I cut my finger~ Myungie make it feel better~” I took his finger and on it; cleaning the blood. Yeolie gasped. “Are you a vampire?!” I yelled ,”I’m not a vampire you pabo! I’m just cleaning it! My brother taught me this!” I on it again and saw Yeolie’s face turn bright red. “Yeolie are you sick?” Yeolie nodded and said, “I feel weird.” I looked at him confused. “Feel weird? Where?! Does it hurt?!” Yeolie giggled and grabbed my hand. “I feel weird here.” Under my hand, I felt Yeolie’s heart jumping really fast. Why was it doing that? Suddenly a voice behind me yelled, “Myungsoo-ah!” I turned to see Dongwoo (a boy I just met) and he yelled, “Hang out with me and my friends!” I turned back to Yeolie who had a sad face then turned back to Dongwoo with his cool friends. Dongwoo is cooler than Yeolie but…I like Yeolie more than Dongwoo. What do I do?

“AHH!” I sat up and realized I was still in my 18 year old body. What was with my dream? Dreaming about Sungyeol of all people?! What the hell is wrong with me?! I got up from my bed and started getting ready, lighting up a cigarette while doing it. I looked in the mirror and realized how much I have changed from when I was little to right now. I am not the same kid I used to be…unlike Sungyeol who never changes. I feel kind of disappointed in myself but…there’s no turning back now. The Myungsoo I am now is the Myungsoo I have to be ‘til this last year of high school ends. Why do I put up with Dongwoo and his gang? We may seem cool but we’re like any other group of guys just hanging. I could do that with Sungyeol for all-wait did I seriously consider hanging out with Sungyeol? Anyways, I have to I mean…its part of my bet.

After getting ready, I walked towards the school and reached in my pocket for my cigarette packet. My hands searched in the empty box and I sighed in frustration. I have to buy another one. I started to trudge to school; irritated by the fact I couldn’t smoke for a whole day. Suddenly, a body jumped onto mine and yelled, “GOOD MORNING!” I turned to see Woohyun with a huge smile on his face. “Good morning Woohyun hyung. You’re a bit perky this morning.” He said, “I know. I am excited! I get to see you try and be friends with Sungyeolie!” The nickname Woohyun gave him made me shiver and I muttered, “Don’t call him that.” He frowned and pouted. “Why do you hate him so much? He’s never done anything to you yet you harass him.” I sighed. “It’s…complicated. It would take years to explain. I don’t even really know why myself.” He sighed. “You should stop especially if you do it for a baseless reason. That poor kid already goes through enough from Dongwoo.” I got irritated from the fact Woohyun was lecturing me. I turned towards him and said, “It’s not like you haven’t done bad things!” He looked at me surprised then said, “I have done bad things but not to that kid. The only reason why I even asked you to be his friend for your bet is to make you stop harassing him Myungsoo. Have you not seen how much you harass him? Look in the mirror Myungsoo and then try to tell me you’re not a bad guy.” Woohyun walked away and I stared at his back as he started to fade into the distance. I don’t need to listen to him. I am my own person.

As I walked into class, I caught sight of Woohyun who was talking with Sunggyu hyung but frowned once he saw me. He turned his back towards me and I knew it would be a rough day. Just to show him I am not a bad person, I walked towards Sungyeol who was reading a Japanese graphic novel. As I got closer, I heard his faint laughter and couldn’t help but think of a child reading a comic book. Once I got close enough, I coughed to get his attention and he looked up but frowned instantly; turning back to his novel. I frowned; this kid is irritating me already. I said, ““So…Sungyeol-“Before I could finish, Sungyeol turned towards me and said, “Look Myungsoo we both know that I don’t want to talk to you. You choose now of all times to talk to me; well it’s too late. I will never forgive you so don’t even bother to try and be friends with me.” He stood up abruptly, and grabbed his stuff then left; slamming the door behind him. Dongwoo yelled, “That went well!” Then the whole group started laughing, Sungyeol…I will get you to be friends with me.

I ran out with him and started chasing him down the hall. Sungyeol noticed me and started to run; yelling, “YAH! QUIT FOLLOWING ME!” As I caught up to him, I grabbed his shoulder and pressed him against a locker. We both panted from running and I breathed, “Don’t even bother trying to escape me.” Sungyeol started to struggle which made me press harder on his shoulder; forcing him still. He said, “What more do you want from me?! You already bother me every day and my only escape is weekends! Why can’t you just leave me alone?!” As he struggled again, I brought my face closer to his; forcing him to lose all thoughts of escaping. When our faces were just a mere inches apart, I whispered, “Quit struggling and just to listen to what I have to say. I want to make amends with you.” Sungyeol stared at me surprised but started to frown again. “Like hell that will happen. All those years of torture you can’t take back Kim Myungsoo. If you want to make amends, kiss my because it’s not happening.” I brought our faces closer and I smirked as he lost his courage. “Really now? What if I be the nicest person to you will you not forgive me?” My eyes locked with his dark ones and we stared at each other for a long time ‘til suddenly a voice said, “Am I interrupting something?” I turned to see a pipsqueak standing in the hallway with his hands on his hips. Sungyeol suddenly took the chance to push me while I was distracted and got out of my reach. He said, “Sungjong umm…it’s not what it looks like!” I smirked and said, “Sungyeolie what are you talking about? Don’t make up lies about our relationship.” I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and brought him closer. The pipsqueak’s eyes got wider and stuttered, “Are you t-t-w-o-“Before he could finish, I said, “Yup! We are!” Suddenly the pipsqueak laughed loudly and yelled, “Impossible! Sungyeol this is a joke right? You guys aren’t…right?” I looked at Sungyeol to see him awe struck in the situation he is in. He yelled, “YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO STOP PLAYING GAMES AND LEAVE ME ALONE!” He grabbed the pipsqueak and they both ran down the hall together. I laughed at the sight. Sungyeol…I got you right under my finger.

(Sungyeol)

After running far from that bastard Kim Myungsoo, I stopped at the nearest hallway and tried to calm down. Sungjong yelled, “YAH YOU PABO! Why’d you make me run so far?! I am so exhausted!” We breathed heavily and I breathed, “Sorry Kim Myungsoo was pissing me off.” He sighed. “Are you guys ever gonna quit this feud? I am so sick and tired of this .” (*gasp* Sungjong cursed?!) I hit my head against a locker and said, “I don’t know. He dared to ask me if we could make amends and I…I couldn’t believe him. It’s just…it’s been years ever since ya know so the fact he decides NOW to talk to me…made me angry.” Sungjong sighed and hugged me. “Hyung maybe this is your chance…maybe you guys can finally make up and be friends again. You should accept his apology.” I held onto Sungjong and said, “I will think about it Sungjong.” Maybe he’s right maybe this is a chance to really make amends and be friends again. I want the old Myungsoo back and I’m going to fight for it back.


 

Hope you all liked it!! I would like to thank you all AGAIN (a lot of thanking today.) for subscribing! 32 subscribers already! AHH!! :D I'm so happy! Just because of that I am gonna try my hardest to make this my best story. Also, leave comments! I love to read all your thoughts and things I could improve or ideas I could use for my next chapter. To new readers, subscribe please! :D Anyways, a side note for all Shinee fans....

20120501_shinee_keydrinkinghabit.jpg

DO YOU ALL SEE KEY'S HICKEY ON HIS NECK?!!!!!!

Jonghyun maybe....*fangirl senses tingling!* But yeah...I was flipping out! When I saw a comment about the hickey on his neck I was like...WHO DO I NEED TO KILL??

tumblr_m3r9yvn6A41rvdn9no1_250.gif

Look at big brother Sungyeol carry Sungjong!! :D

tumblr_m3r75wCmKQ1roki78o1_250.gif

tumblr_m3r75wCmKQ1roki78o2_250.gif

tumblr_m3r75wCmKQ1roki78o3_250.gif

tumblr_m3r75wCmKQ1roki78o4_250.gif

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HAPPY CHODING SUNGYEOL WE ALL KNEW?! BRING HIM BACK NOW!

tumblr_m3robxPbET1rn5161o1_500.gif

This is y but...I don't want y (actually no I like y but still!) I want choding Sungyeol dammit!