Chapter 3 - Fight Fire with Fire

Liars Never Win

Hey guys! I'm SO SORRY for the long wait! I will try my best to post as often as I can but with school finals coming up...I can't promise anything :( I have been having SO MUCH difficulty posting up this chapter. XD I usually use a desktop but thanks to my laziness I borrowed my sister's laptop and yeah...it's old so it was slow and when I would type a sentence let alone a paragraph I would accidentally delete it. I kept yelling: NO DON'T DO THAT! I swear...this laptop is gonna die and I'm gonna be the one to kill it. -_- Anyways, hope you all enjoy! :D


 

(Sungyeol)

Myungie and I were walking in the park, holding hands. I asked, "Myungie, why do some people call us weird?" Myungie frowned. "They're just jealous that you’re my bestest friend!" We laughed and I stared at our locked hands; deciding to swing them back and forth. Myungie giggled and joined in; making them swing faster. Myungie said, "Yeolie I love you."  I stopped and looked at him surprised. "Does that mean we're blood brothers now?!" He nodded. "I want to be more than that." I tilted my head in confusion. "What do you mean?" Myungie opened his mouth to talk but we were suddenly interrupted by a new kid named Dongwoo. Myungie instantly let go of my hand and I looked at him hurt. Dongwoo said, "Myungsoo wanna hang out today? I got some NEW stuff today." Myungie sighed and looked at me to Dongwoo then mouthed, "I'm sorry Sungyeol." Myungie walked off with Dongwoo; leaving me alone. A tear fell down my face but I didn't want to show Myungie that I’m hurt.

"SUNGYEOL HYUNG!" I sat up and yelled, "MWAH?!" I woke up to Daeyeol staring at me and yelled, "WHAT IS IT?!" Daeyeol looked at me nonchalantly and said, "You're late." I instantly got up and began grabbing my uniform and school bag. He said, "I made you breakfast...if you want any."  I yelled, "HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP WHEN I’M ALREADY 10 MINUTES LATE?! AISH CHINCHA!" I rushed into my clothes and not even bothering buttoning my shirt all the way then grabbed my bag and ran for my life. Please Ms. Taeyeon...don't kill me.

A few minutes later...

"I’M SORRY I’M LATE!" I was gasping from all the running I did and looked as everyone watched me in surprise. Ms. Taeyeon looked at me in disappointment and said, "Principal's office...now." I groaned in frustration. Daeyeol when I get home...you better be hiding. I trudged towards the Principal's office and walked in to see the one-and-only Woohyun. I frowned and sat a few seats away from him. He said, "This is a first. I'm always in the Principal's office and I have never seen your face in here." I sighed in annoyance and said, "It's a first for me too." Woohyun sighed in furstration. "Don't confuse me with the other guys, I'm not gonna harass you. I was actually going to help you." I turned towards him and raised my eyebrow. "Help me? How?" Woohyun smirked. "To torture Kim Myungsoo." I smirked back. "I'm listening." He laughed and moved closer. "I know he wants to make amends. I know ALL his weaknesses and I'm willing to give you help if...you do me a favor." I tilted my head. "What is that?" He said, "Change Myungsoo." I looked at him oddly and asked, "What kind of request is that?" Woohyun laughed, "I know it sounds weird but...this kid has always been rude, condescending, cold, and smokes all the time. I want to change him; he needs to realize the world isn't such a cold place. The only reason why he seems cold is because Dongwoo made him to be that way. Dongwoo changed him...and I don't like that. The only reason why I hang out with Dongwoo is because I knew him since we were little. He's changed a lot; not in a good way. I am there to keep him in line. Though he does lose his temper to the point of no return; that's what I'm there for." I looked at him confused. He hangs out with such awful people but...he's so...different from them. I said, "How do you expect me to change Myungsoo? The kid has bullied me for years and he doesn't take me seriously. He's also a pathetic !" Woohyun laughed and noogied me. "You're a good kid. If you use his weaknesses he will be easy to mess with and with your personality I'm sure you can change him. You used to be friends with him right?" I looked at him surprised. "How did you know?" He smirked. "I have my ways." Suddenly a loud, rough voice yelled, "WOOHYUN GET IN HERE!" We both turned to see our scary principal glaring us both down. Woohyun whispered, "Wish me luck." Woohyun started to walk away then suddenly turned around and leaned in close to my ear. "Myungsoo still likes you." Before I could react Woohyun walked away; followed behind by the principal. Myungsoo...likes me? When did he ever like me? Is Woohyun messing with me?

(Myungsoo)

I walked out of class; still tired from the boring lesson. I saw Sungyeol at his locker and decided to mess with him. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and said, “Hey Sungyeolie.” I saw him turn towards me and roll his eyes then turn back to his locker. He said, “What do you want?” I smirked. “Trying to make amends remember?” Sungyeol laughed in mockery and said, “You wanna make amends? Start by getting rid of that cigarette breath.” Sungyeol shoved his shoulder so my arm fell and I watched him in surprise as he walked away. What just happened?! What happened to that nervous boy yesterday? I thought I had him right under my finger?! Plus how does he know about my smoking?! Nobody should know! I heard laughter and turned to see a couple girls laughing. This is so embarrassing; could this day get any worse?!

 (Sungyeol)

I snickered as I walked around the corner to meet Woohyun hyung. He asked, “Did it work?” I nodded excitedly and said, “He fell for it.” Woohyun hyung high fived me and said, “This plan is working! Basically what you have to do is reel him in and you have a weak Myungsoo. He thinks he’s all that so if he has someone else…completely different; insult him…he’s a goner. You have him right in the palm of your hand.” I laughed and said, “I like this plan plus….it makes it harder for him to become friends with me henceforth making him try harder!” Woohyun said, “Good thinking grasshopper. Your master is very proud of you.” We bowed mockingly and laughed as we watched Myungsoo spray cologne all over him. After awhile, he started coughing; probably from too much chemicals. What an idiot.

As we watched Myungsoo in amusement, I heard a rude voice yell, “Woohyun-ah! What are you doing with this loser?!” We both turned to see Dongwoo towering over us, with his arms crossed. Woohyun frowned. “Dongwoo he is not a loser. Stop harassing him. I am just helping him prank Myungsoo.” Dongwoo laughed darkly. “So you’re on that loser’s side? Woohyun I thought you were cooler than to hang around some loser.” Woohyun stood up and leaned in close to Dongwoo’s face. “Just leave him alone okay? He’s done nothing to you.” Dongwoo looked at me then turned back to Woohyun and started to walk away. He turned around and yelled, “Hey loser! Talk to Myungsoo or Woohyun again and you’re dead!” He walked away and vanished into the crowd of people. I turned back to Woohyun who was rubbing his forehead in frustration. I said in a small voice, “Mianhe hyung…for getting you into a fight.” Woohyun laughed in a fake tone. “It’s fine, we fight all the time. Now don’t worry about Dongwoo; I got your back.” I smiled and ran over to Woohyun hyung and gave him a hug. Woohyun laughed and hugged me back. I used to think he was bad guy but I take that back. (A/N: I couldn’t help it! I have been getting into Wooyeol lately and just HAD to make a Wooyeol moment but don’t worry it will stay Myungyeol. Also, YeolJoe need to have their moments too! Poor Yeoljoe! You guys will have your moments soon enough!)

(Myungsoo)

After spraying enough cologne on me that will put cigarette smoke to shame; I walked to see Woohyun and Sungyeol hugging. I couldn’t help but feel jealous at the sight. Sungyeol mocks me but hugs Woohyun? What is going on with this world? I am the iest man in Korea and this is what I get?! Lee Sungyeol…I will make you mine. I mean my friend.


 

I hope you all liked it! :D There was kind of a plot twist I guess you can say but don't worry it won't change all that much. Gotta love those plot twists! (Inside joke from Naruto parodies. I'm such a nerd!) Make sure to leave your awesome comments and new readers please subscribe! :D Love you all! (Imagine Namstar throwing hearts at you all) Please leave your thoughts on what I should improve or what should be in the next chapter! I will gladly consider your thoughts and I like to improve my writing so you gusy commenting is a big help. :) Peace awesome readers!

Y SUNGYEOL AND HOYA!

Me having writer's block...not fun xP

Look at Choding awkwardly touch his crotch...

Is it just me or has Sungyeol...GOTTEN MORE Y?!

LOOK AT THOSE MUSCLES! They're no Siwon or Minho muscles BUT for a choding (or should I say...possibly ex-choding) those are some awesome muscles.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol : Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?

That's enough gifs and pics for today! XD