Chapter 1 - Was Everything a Lie?

Liars Never Win

21 subscribers already?!!! I'm so happy! :D Seriously love you all! I actually am really excited to write this story because I really like the storyline. Oh yeah! I would like to give a thanks to: Two Moons Graphic Shop for creating a poster for me! :D It looks great!! Anyways once again, hope you all enjoy! ♥

sungyeol.gif


 

(Sungyeol)

"Hey Myungie!" I ran up to Myungie who was talking with a group of his friends. He didn't respond so I poked his head and yelled, "Hey Myungie!!" Myungie turned towards me with a mean look and said, "Do I know you?" I laughed, thinking he was messing with me. "Yeah silly! We're best friends Myungie!" His friends laughed louder and Myungie smirked. "I have never seen you before in my life. Get out of my face loser." Myungie stood up and said to his friends, "Let's get out of here guys." They walked away and I felt tears in my eyes as I watched Myungie's back walk away from me. What happened to the Myungie I used to know? A finger poked my shoulder and I turned to see Byungie looking at me with a sad face. I grabbed him and hugged him tight. Byungie said, “Don’t worry Yeolie I am here for you.”

A few years later...

“AHH!” I sat up and looked around me to see I am in school and in my 18-year-old body. “Sungyeol-ah, are you okay?” I turned to see my bodacious teacher Ms. Taeyeon (A/N: Recently found out Sungyeol likes Taeyeon from SNSD so decided to make her the hot teacher XD) standing near my desk; looking at me curiously. I blushed a bit, don’t look at her s, don’t look at her s, don’t look at her s! I stammered, “Y-y-es seon-saeng-nim! Mianhe. “She giggled. “It’s okay Sungyeol, just don’t fall asleep in my class again or else you will suffer the consequences.” I could’ve sworn it was either my imagination or the fact I am still tired but I think she just winked at me! My dreams just came true! Ms. Taeyeon walked back to the front of the room and started teaching again; giving me the chance to stare at her . I am not a ert I swear, I just can’t help it!

A paper hit my head and I turned around to see Myungsoo smirking at me and mouthed, “Loser.” I mehronged him and flipped him off then turned back to the front of the classroom. I caught a glimpse of Myungsoo staring at me awe struck, which made me satisfied. The class went by slow as I kept feeling eyes constantly staring at the back of my head; so awkward. Finally, the bell rang and I scrambled to get all my books together but someone knocked them all down out of my hand. I looked up to see Myungsoo smirking at me and he said, “Why don’t you watch where you’re going.” I didn’t even bother and just began to pick up my books until he kicked some away. I abruptly stood up and pushed him. “What the hell is your problem?! Is there one day where you can just leave me alone?!” Myungsoo pushed me back; making me hit the wall and was about to punch me when a hand stopped him. He turned and I saw L. Joe behind him; his hand gripping Myungsoo’s hand tightly. “You shouldn’t do that if I were you.” Myungsoo looked at L. Joe surprised then yanked his arm back and walked off.

Ms. Taeyeon ran over and yelled, “Sungyeol-ah! Are you okay?!” Where the hell were you a few minutes ago?! I smiled and said, “I am fine…just my head is hurting.” L. Joe said, “I will take you to the nurse.” Before I could reject him, he picked me up and started carrying me bridal style. I yelled, “Yah! Put me down! I am fine dammit! This is embarrassing!” L. Joe kept ignoring me so I just kept trying to wiggle my way out his arms until he yelled, “Hyung! Stop moving and let me help you!” I never heard L. Joe raise his voice at me and was frightened a bit. After a while, I just let him carry me and tried to relax. People around us were laughing loudly and pointing at me. I started to blush from embarrassment and hid my face with my hands.

L. Joe and I entered the nurse’s office and saw it was empty. There was a note on the nurse’s desk, “Taking a break, feel free to do whatever.” What kind of nurse are you?! L. Joe set me down on a bed and said, “Lay down.” I did what I was told and stared at ceiling; listening to drawers being opened and closed. Soon a body sat near mine and I looked up to see L. Joe sitting next to me with pain killers and a glass of water. I took it from him and swallowed the pain killers along with the water. I handed the cup back to him and L. Joe looked at me sympathetically then said, “When will this ever stop?” I nodded and said, “I don’t know. He has been harassing me ever since that day he-“I didn’t even finish because it was too painful to say. L. Joe knew what I was talking about and didn’t want me to say anything else. He sighed and said, “Go to sleep. I am going back to class.” I could tell L. Joe was in pain too and I was watched him starting to leave; my heart started to ache. I yelled, “Wait!” L. Joe turned towards me and I said, “Tuck me in please~” L. Joe laughed and walked over to me; starting to tuck me in. “You are such a child.” I laughed and whined, “I can’t sleep without being tucked in~” After L. Joe tucked me in, he stared at me and his face came closer to mine. My heart started to race as he lips drew nearer and nearer. Suddenly the bell rang and L. Joe froze then pulled away. He said, “Sleep well.” L. Joe walked away and after the door closed; I took in a deep breath and tried to calm my pounding heart. Did L. Joe...try to kiss me?

(Myungsoo)

I inhaled deeply and felt the smoke from my cigarette fill my mouth then I removed it and exhaled. The gray smoke filled the air and faded away. I heard Dongwoo yell, “Yah Myungsoo! You’re gonna kill yourself if you keep smoking!” I inhaled again then walked over to Dongwoo and blew a puff of smoke in his face. He started coughing and fanned the smoke away from his face. He yelled, “You’re so cruel!” I laughed in amusement and said, “Maybe you shouldn’t piss me off and I probably wouldn’t have done that.” Sunggyu sighed in irritation and said, “Ladies you’re both beautiful now quit fighting and let’s talk about bets! Myungsoo you lost.” I yelled, “MWAH?! How did I lose?!” Sunggyu smirked, “You said you WOULD stop smoking but look at you! Everyone else bet you wouldn’t stop smoking so you lost! *mehrong*” I smacked my head and said,”Aish! Maybe we shouldn’t bet on things we all know that is impossible!”

Woohyun giggled and said, “Now you have to do a task and last more than a month.” I nodded; waiting for the task I have to do. He yelled, “You have to become friends with Sungyeol!!” I dropped my cigarette and yelled, “WHAT?!!! REPEAT THAT AGAIN!” Dongwoo fell to the ground and laughed loudly. “Look at his face! It’s so priceless!” I said, “That’s impossible! You all know I despise the guy and now you’re asking me to become friends with him?!” They all nodded in unison and smiled creepily. I asked, “Isn’t there another task I could do?!” Soon they all nodded again in unison and it started to annoy me. “FINE I WILL DO IT!” Everyone yelled in happiness and began laughing because of my misery. I hate my life.

How is he going to be friend when he obviously hates me? We haven’t been friends since that day I- I didn’t even want to remember that day. That was the day I lost my closest friend and…it’s still painful to remember. I inhaled another puff of smoke and started to think back when we were kids.

I was building a sand castle in the playground when I heard someone scream. I turned to see a little boy being kicked by two mean boys and he looked like he was hurting badly. I ran over and yelled,” Leave him alone!” One of the boys laughed and pushed me down. “What are you going to do? Cry to your mommy?” I stood up and punched him in the face. The boy fell and started to wail from the pain in his face. His friend ran away and yelled, “Umma!!!!” I laughed in victory then saw the boy that got kicked to see him all dirty and blood on his body. I kneeled and said,”Gwenchanha?!” The boy coughed and said quietly, “Thanks for saving me.” I smiled and brushed some hair out of his face. “Don’t worry those meanies will never hurt you again.” The boy smiled at me and I felt my heart start to beat fast. What’s going on?

I wish we could go back to the way we were. I miss the smiling Sungyeol I used to know. But if the guys knew I used to be friends with Sungyeol…they would definitely make fun of me. I have to keep up this appearance, this façade of the oh-so popular Kim Myungsoo. I’m so sick of it; I’m so sick of this life. It’s so…suffocating.

 


First chapter done!! Yay!!! :D Hope you all liked it!! Leave comments and subscribe! ♥ Love you all!

Sungyeol_HEART2.gifinfinite_gif_26_by_smoran-d4ryd2e.gif

 

infinite_gif_23_by_smoran-d4rvwqj.gif

myungyeol_by_jinscloud-d48ell7.gif