Chapter 5 - Kyungsoo

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School has ended and the EXO guys are gathering in their favorite place which happened to be Baekhyun’s house. They love his place since his parents were barely home almost all the times. At the time, Sehun was in deep thought. He couldn’t stop thinking about the sight that he saw near the school’s backyard. He was curious more than ever. When he was thinking about that, the door suddenly flung opened.

 

“I’m home!” Kyungsoo went in with a squishy smile of his and he walked into the house. Sehun snapped back to reality as he heard Kyungsoo’s voice. ‘I need to ask him about that,” He thought.

 

Baekhyun walked toward Kyungsoo and hooked Kyungsoo’s neck in his arm in a friendly manner. “Since when did this house become yours, you little brat.”

 

Kyungsoo laughed at his words. “Hyung, you know better than anyone that this home of yours is like a second home for me and the others.”

 

Baekhyun smiled at his answer and ruffled the younger one’s hair as he left him to go to the kitchen. Kyungsoo was about to walk to the other guys as Sehun stood up from the couch, facing Kyungsoo.”I need to ask you something,” He said.

 

“About what, hyung?” Kyungsoo asked back with a confused look.

 

“Follow me.” Sehun gestured him as he walked into an empty room.

 

“So, what do you want to know, hyung?” Kyungsoo asked once both of them were in the room.

 

“You know Kim Taeyeon?” He asked bluntly.

 

Kyungsoo was taken back with his question. “Do you know her too?”

 

“How did you know her?” Sehun asked again without bother to answer Kyungsoo.

 

A smile unknowingly crept on Kyungsoo’s smile. “Well, it’s a long story.”

 

 

Flashback

 

     Young Kyungsoo was running out of his school with tears b in his eyes. He had enough of the bully he received from his classmates. They bullied him everyday, every time they got the chance to. It was only morning and the school hasn’t even started yet but they got into their cruel actions already. Kyungsoo was sick of this. He couldn’t take it anymore.

     He ran and ran without bothering to see his surroundings. He crossed the roads without looking left or right. He wasn’t in his right mind. When suddenly, a truck came from the op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter