Chapter 4 - Someone New

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I didn’t talk to anyone. Anyone or anything in the form of human. They kept on approaching me but I wouldn’t budge. There were times when I almost opened up myself. Just almost. Because the moment I almost opened up myself, they gave up just like that.” Kim Taeyeon, 5 years ago.

 

Baekhyun relied on his killer smile and gave one to Taeyeon as he reached out his hand for her to shook. “Hi, I’m Baekhyun.”

 

 

***

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV :

 

I was shocked when this stranger came up to me and talked to me. Almost everyone are strangers to me but none of them would bother to talk to me, not after they gave up. This stranger in front of me reached out his hand for me to shake and I just stared at it blankly. I wasn’t interested at all, so I ignored that human and busied myself with a book that I brought. I continued the last chapter that I read last night. This book is way more interesting than all the craps in the world.

 

I took a quick glance at the human. ‘If you wanted to play prank, you picked the wrong one.’

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV :

 

No one. No one or anything in the form of human has ever ignored me. To tell the truth, they were all drooling after me. That girl must be crazy. Just see, I will make her head over heels for me and then dump her in the most cruel way so that she will regret that she has ever ignored this amazing Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

***

 

 

Taeyeon stared blankly at the hand that Baekhyun has offered her to shake. She then looked at him like he was the strangest person on earth. Instead of shaking Baekhyun’s hand, Taeyeon took out a book from her bag and started to read it. Baekhyun on the other hand tried really hard not to snap at this girl in front of him who ignored him, to maintain his image of course. He took his hand back as he was speechless. He could feel the stares and whispers given by the others at them. It was a menboong for the so called amazing Byun Baekhyun.

 

Suddenly someone opened the door, whom turned out to be Oh Sehun, one of Baekhyun’s best friend and also a part of EXO. He stepped into the class and the attention started to distracted toward him. He then stopped by Baekhyun’s side. “What are you doing?” He asked. It made Taeyeon looked up from the book she was reading for a second, then she diverted her eyes back to the book like nothing happened.

 

Baekhyun turned his head from Taeyeon to Sehun and blinked as he recovered from the menboong that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter