GROWN UP MAN

Royal Love

“Okay class, pick you laboratory partner because tomorrow will be your laboratory activity.” Their teacher said.

The girls rushed near Sungmin’s chair, but Sungmin hurriedly grabbed Yoonhae’s hand and the girls were a bit disappointed. The girls lose their hope when Jongwoon picked Yeonhee as his lab partner. The girls started glaring at Yeonhee and Yoonhae.

When Kyuhyun stood up, the atmosphere suddenly became cold, and then Kyuhyun chose their class president as his partner. This time, the girls were really hopeless and disappointed because they didn’t have a chance to get a good lab partner.

“Curse her. She’s getting too close to my prince!” Yoonhae complained.

“You’re jealous? I thought you’re only jealous when Heera-ssi is with your elder brother?” Jongwoon commented.

“She’s just exaggerating things.” Sungmin said with traces of bitterness.

Kyuhyun secretly look at them. Too much holding hands! Let go of my princess! He is looking at Sungmin and Yoonhae’s hands.

“What’s with the face and the tone of your voice Sungmin-ah? I don’t know Jongwoon-ah. Ya~~! That’s too much. Stop holding hands!” Yoonhae said.

Kyuhyun smirked after hearing Yoonhae’s statement. Very good my princess.

Suddenly Yeonhee called Sungmin and they talked for a while. After talking they went to the canteen without inviting Yoonhae and Jongwoon, which made the two shocked at their action.

Then Kyuhyun approached Jongwoon about the writings in his notebook. He is wondering what Sungmin wrote at his notebook. When Yoonhae translated it for him he finally got Sungmin’s message. Sungmin likes his princess?

“It means: Even when I’m alone, its okay if I can just see you. I’m always behind you, I’m always looking out for you, but it seems like I have to share.” Yoonhae explained.

After their classes, they went to the playground. Yoonhae was trying to talk to Sungmin but he is avoiding her. So she decided to ruin Donghae and Heera’s moment. She goes with them while strolling and keep butting in on their conversation. Donghae is getting more and more irritated. Heera can see it on his facial expression, so she decided to calm him down. She’s trying very hard to understand Yoonhae even though she was hurt.

Kyuhyun went home early, for him, he had no other business at school except for his studies. But when he lied on his bed, staring at the ceiling, he remembers Yoonhae’s face, reminding him that Yoonhae is another reason. He can’t really exempt her, no matter how you look at different sides.

“Kyuhyun-ah, is there something bothering you?” Ahra asked. Kyuhyun’s elder sister.

“It’s nothing noona.” Kyuhyun said shifting to sitting position.

“Are you sure? The moment you went home until we eat dinner, you look different. I never saw this side of you before Kyu. Are you sure your fine?” Ahra confirms as she sat on his bed.

“Actually noona, I’m not okay.”

“I know right? Now tell me, why?”

“There’s this girl that keeps my stupid heart beating like crazy. I don’t know why. But the moment I saw her I know there’s something in her made me feel that my heart is about to explode. Noona, I don’t, am I falling for her?” Kyuhyun said looking at her desperately.

Although she was a bit shock with her brother’s confession, Ahra tried to comfort Kyuhyun. “Actually, what you’ve said earlier clearly answers your question young man. You fell in love with this girl the first time you met her. You’re feeling like that because you keep hiding your feelings for her. You keep yourself from believing that you don’t feel anything for her, but that’s the exact opposite of what you are feeling right now.”

Kyuhyun was shock with his sister’s response. “Noona, how did you know that I’ve been hiding it?”

“What do you think of me? Stupid? I heard you last time chanting something. At first I thought it was a spell or something. Haha! But guess what.”

“What?!”

“Words like, ‘I don’t like her.’ And ‘I’m not falling for her’ right?”

“Noona, what do I do?”

“I don’t know either Kyuhyun-ah. I don’t even know her. Let me meet her first, and then I’ll tell you what to do.”

“But how will you meet her?”

“Molla… you should sleep now. You need to wake up early tomorrow; you don’t want to be late for class right?” Ahra brother and get up of his bed.

“Stop teasing me noona!” Kyuhyun answered with traces of irritation.

“Okay Kyuhyunnie. Goodnight! Sweet dreams with her.” Ahra said and chuckled.

“Noona!!!”

My brother’s really growing up. His even starting to learn to fall inlove. I hope this girl deserves him. She’s very lucky with my brother. Oh! I forgot to ask for her name. Ahra thought.