CHANGE OF WIND

Royal Love

“Aaaahh! Weekends were killing me. I want to go to school oppa.” Yoonhae whined.

                “Young lady did I heard it right? You wanted to go school?” Donghae answered looking suspicious at Yoonhae.

                “Yeah! You know staying at home for the whole day is quite boring.”

                “Hmmm… there must be something at school that makes you excited huh?”

                “Or maybe someone?” Heera, Donghae’s girlfriend butted in the siblings’ conversation.

                “UNNI!!!”  Yoonhae whined and pouted. Heera just smiled at her.

                “What do you mean jagiya?” Donghae asked.

                “Jagiya, I heard from a friend that Yoonhae’s class admitted two new students. One of them was Crown Prince Jongwoon. Could it be him?”

                “What? Yoonhae-ah, you like Jongwoon?” Donghae asked Yoonhae whose equally shock as him.

                “Of course not! It’s the other guy, his name is Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun.” Yoonhae answered dreamingly then put her both hands in her own mouth to cover it.Oh my! What did I just said?

                “Huh! See fishes were caught by their mouth. So you like this Kyuhyun guy huh?” Donghae replied.

                “Eh? I’m not the fish here it was you oppa.” Yoonhae answered and left them.

                “What? Did I say something wrong jagiya?”

                “No jagiya. But Yoonhae is not wrong either.” Heera teasingly replied.

                Donghae just rolled his eyes. “Jagiya, you want to go to the theme park?”

                “Sure. Let’s bring Yoonhae with us. I’m sure she’ll like that idea.”

                “Of course. Let’s go then.”

                At the theme park.

                “Jagiya, I think I need to go to the restroom. You just accompany Yoonhae. I’ll just find you.” Heera said.

                “Such a bothersome.” Yoonhae whispered.

                “Okay. Take good care jagiya.” Donghae replied.

                Donghae and Yoonhae continued roaming at the theme park until they saw Yeonhee. Yoonhae immediately called Yeonhee but it seems like she didn’t hear it. So, they decided to approach her.

                Huh? Yeonhee got nervous when she saw Donghae oppa? What’s with her?  Yoonhae thought.

                “What are you whispering at Yeonhee-ah?” Yoonhae asked.

                “Nothing! Uhmmm, Yoonhae-ah, do you want cotton candy?” Yeonhee nervously asked.

                “No thanks. I had one earlier.”

                Then Heera approached Donghae. Yoonhae glared at her and Yeonhee’s eyes grew wider. Donghae introduced her to them.

                “Yeonhee-ah, take this one. It’s delicious.” Yoonhae said and offer her a big lollipop.

                “Thanks.”

                Donghae invited them to eat at a Sushi restaurant. Yoonhae were not paying attention to their conversation until her name was mentioned.

                “You’re too pretty. You and Yoonhae-ah were classmates right?” Heera asked Yeonhee.

                “Yes ahjumma. Just continue eating and stop asking questions.” Yoonhae answered.

                “Yoonhae-ah! Don’t be rude.”

                “Yes oppa. I’m S-O-R-R-Y Heera unni.”

                After eating they all headed to the park nearby. Donghae and Heera were alone at the bench while Yeonhee and Yoonhae sat on the swing and Heechul was watching them.

                “Yoonhae-ah, you don’t like Heera-ssi?” Heechul asked.

                “Hmmm… I like her but Donghae oppa gives her more attention.” Yoonhae said.

                After a while of swaying at the swing, “Oppa, I’m tired and sleepy. Can we go home now?” Yoonhae asked tiredly.

                “Of course. Heechul-ah, Yeonhee-ah we’ll go ahead first. Yoonhae was tired already.” Donghae said as he offers Yoonhae a piggyback as they go to their car.

                “Yoonhae-ah…”

                “What is it oppa?” Yoonhae asked.

                “I want to meet that Kyuhyun guy. I want to know if he deserves your attention because you know…” Donghae said a bit uncertain with his words.

                “Know what oppa?” Yoonhae is curious about her brother’s issue.

                “I was a bit jealous with him. You know it’s the first time you confessed to me that you like someone and I was shock and worried at the same time. I’m your brother Yoonhae-ah. I hope you won’t take this in the wrong way.” Donghae said looking at different directions except Yoonhae.

                “I understand you oppa. One day, I will introduce him to you. But he is not my boyfriend or what. I just like him.” Yoonhae said and tighten her hug at Donghae.

                “I know. I just want to meet him.” Donghae defended.

                “Aigoo… my oppa is so overprotective. Thanks oppa.” Yoonhae smiled and jump off Donghae’s back and headed inside the car.

                Heera could just only smile at her boyfriend’s overprotective acts towards his little sister.

                “What?” Donghae asked when he saw Heera smiling.

                Heera just shook her head and entered their car. And Donghae just shrugged it. He knows he is being overprotective but just can’t stand to see his little sister crying and get hurt.