HID MY LOVE

Royal Love

“Kyuhyun-ssi! Are you coming or I’ll drag you out of your chair to help us out?!” Yoonhae asked.

                Kyuhyun was not paying attention, he looked at Yoonhae and he gave an evil grin.

                Oh my gosh! What did I do? Yoonhae thought.

                Forcing me huh? Let’s see. My stupid heart, please calm down she just called me. Kyuhyun thought.

He continued on answering the Sudoku puzzle. Yeonhee saw what he did and she went near his chair. Kyuhyun stared at her and continued answering.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, please stand up and help us with our activity. If you don’t want to cooperate, you’ll have no grade for the quiz. You’re not an anti-social, right?

Upon hearing the word “anti-social”, he stood up and kept his Sudoku puzzle in his bag. He kept on glaring at Yoonhae. Sungmin was getting pissed he controlled his temper.

Anti-social? Me? Aish I was just trying to calm this stupid heart, coz it started beating so fast once my princess mentioned my name. Do I look like an anti-social? This was all her fault. Pssh!  Kyuhyun thought while glaring at Yoonhae.

The nerve of this guy to glare at Yoonhae. He didn’t know that I’ve been wishing all night to have that kind of attention from Yoonhae, and then there he goes glaring at her. Calm down Sungmin, calm down. Sungmin thought closing his fist to control his temper.

They finished the finish their activity and went back to their seats. Then the school bell rang and it’s recess time. Leeteuk came to their classroom and gave Yeonhee a bento box. Sungmin and Yoonhae began teasing Yeonhee with Leeteuk as soon as the guy left the room.

They were done eating and their classes started again. Sungmin felt a bit sleepy, he tried to concentrate because it was his favorite teacher who was teaching.

Yoonhae continued staring at Kyuhyun. She had really fallen for him.Waaah! Why can’t I take my eyes of off you Kyuhyun-ah?

While Kyuhyun on the other hand were trying to distract himself by answering his Sudoku puzzles. He knows that Yoonhae is looking at him once again. He feels irritated but at the same time fluttered towards Yoonhae. Aish can’t she even take her eyes off of me?

Classes ended and the students were too excited to go home. Yoonhae stood up and she went to Yeonhee.

“Yeonhee-ah…”

“What is it Yoonhae-ah?”

“Is Kyuhyun-ssi angry at me? I feel a bit guilty because he kept on glaring at me.”

“Huh?”

“Yeah. He kept on glaring at her.” Sungmin said.

“Kyuhyun-ssi!”

“What is it Sungmin-ssi?” Kyuhyun answered.

“Yoonhae wanted to talk to you.” Sungmin said, closing his fists. Calm down Sungmin.

“What is it Yoonhae-ssi? Hurry up. I have many things to do at home.”What is it this time my princess? Stupid heart, calm down!!!!

“Uhmm... stop glaring at me. Please? You’re scaring me.”

“Then stop staring at me.” Kyuhyun said and then he left.Arrgh! I did it again. I’m sorry my princess. I need to hide this feeling that’s why I act coldly. I know, right now you might hate me.

Kyuhyun just hid behind the door because he wanted to see Yoonhae’s reaction at his coldness.

Yoonhae was shocked. She thought Kyuhyun doesn’t know that she’s staring at him. It seems she was going to faint, Sungmin hurriedly came to her incase she’ll pass out. Yoonhae held Sungmin’s hands, she’s trembling.

“What’s wrong Yoonhae-ah?” Sungmin asked nervously.

“He… He… He’s a monster! But...”

Ouch!Kyuhyun was about to go but stopped when he heard Yeonhee asked something.

“But-?!” Yeonhee asked.

“But… but HE IS STILL A PRINCE TO ME!” Kyuhyun smiled as soon as heard those words from Yoonhae.

Sungmin’s expression got stiffer and he tried to smile, yet jealousy slowly shows on his cute face.

“What did you say?! He’s the PRINCE OF DARKNESS. I’ll go now Heechul oppa and Leeteuk oppa are waiting downstairs. Go home safely.” Yeonhee said.

Kyuhyun hurriedly ran towards the rooftop. He’s afraid Yeonhee might catch him eavesdropping on them. As soon as he reached the rooftop, he clutched his chest. It was beating like crazy. He’s catching his breath. After his heart calmed down he smiled again, he remembers how Yoonhae called him HER PRINCE.

“What’s with that kind of expression on your face Sungmin-ah?” Yoonhae asked.

“Don’t mind me creepy daydreamer. Hurry up. I want to go home early.” Sungmin answered.

As soon as Kyuhyun stand near at the edge of the rooftop, his eyes caught Sungmin and his princess heading out of school. He sighed deeply at the scene. He saw Sungmin carrying Yoonhae’s bag and suddenly felt jealous. But then a smile crept out of his face when he saw Yoonhae smiling.Take good care my princess. And after a while Kyuhyun went home.

Sungmin carried Yoonhae’s bag. They walked together on their way home. He tried to start a conversation but she’s still busy thinking of what Kyuhyun said earlier. He kept his silence until they reached Yoonhae’s gate.

“Bye Sungmin-ah.”

Sungmin nodded and walked away.

“What’s with him?” Yoonhae whispered and she closed the gate.

Yoonhae entered their house grinning like an idiot.

“Yoonhae-ah how was your day?” Donghae asked but he was ignored. Yoonhae didn’t hear him because her mind was floating. “What’s wrong with this girl?”

“Donghae-ah, don’t you see yourself at her? You were also doing the same thing the moment you came home.” Mrs. Lee answered.

“Did I, omma?” Donghae asked confusedly. His mother nodded and went to the kitchen to prepare their dinner.

After dinner, at Yoonhae’s room, she is staring blankly at the ceiling. A smile never leaving her face. If Kyuhyun knows that I kept on staring at him, could it be that he notices me? Oh my gosh… my prince noticed me. I felt so crazily happy. But I was wondering why is Sungmin acting that way? haay… goodnight my prince.

At Kyuhyun’s room, he was lying on his bed, looking at the ceiling. Then he remembers Yoonhae’s face, and it made him smile.What could she be doing right now? Aish it hurts me to ignore her; I want to be near her. Goodnight my princess.