MY EVIL PRINCE, MY DEAR PRINCESS

Royal Love

                        ------------------Yoonhae’s POV---------------------

I was staring blankly at our classroom when suddenly our teacher entered and told us that we will have two new classmates. And this guy really caught me off guard he looked so innocent with those pair of dark orbs yet very scary.

“Good morning. I am Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you.”

“Kyuhyun” I whispered. So his name is Kyuhyun. Nice name. JAnd he looked like a Prince. My prince.  After his introduction, the other new classmate introduces him self but I didn’t bother to listen to him since I’ve got all my eyes glued on Kyuhyun until he sat on his proper seat. Then suddenly a piece of crumpled paper hit me, great! It was thrown by Sungmin.

“What the- what was that for Sungmin-ah?” I asked him

“Just listen to our teacher. If he’s a wax, he melted already because you kept on looking at him.”

“Mind your own business. Aigoo~ you’re not jealous right? Just kidding.” I said and continued looking at my prince.

“Yeah, I’m jealous, really jealous.” Sungmin whispered.

Little did they know the person they were talking about is listening to them and a bit distracted.

                     ---------------------Kyuhyun’s POV-----------------

I entered my new classroom for this year. I still miss my old school but my dad’s new job caused us to transfer here and my studies were also affected. I was about to introduce myself when I saw this pretty girl inside the classroom she seems to be spacing out. Daydreaming huh? I step in the platform and introduced myself. I was a bit irritated cause someone repeated my and when I look at the class to search who repeated my name, I saw the girl earlier and she’s now staring at me. What should I do? Why is she looking at me? My heart is beating so fast. Why is my heart racing? She’s just looking at me. Do I like her? Wait, I like her? Nooo! I don’t like her though she’s pretty. Was it love at first sight? Nooo!

“What the- what was that for Sungmin-ah?” she asked him

“Just listen to our teacher. If he’s a wax, he melted already because you kept on looking at him.”

“Mind your own business. Aigoo~ you’re not jealous right? Just kidding.” she said and continued looking at me.

“Yeah, I’m jealous, really jealous.” the Sungmin guy whispered.

He’s jealous? He liked my princess? What?! My princess? W-what did I just call her? MY PRINCESS? I’m seriously sick.

                    --------------------Sungmin’s POV-------------------

We were on our classroom then suddenly our teacher entered and introduced two new students. Then I suddenly heard Yoonhae repeating the name of one of the new students. Then she started looking at her admirably. When I saw her still looking at him, I decided to throw a piece of crumpled paper at her.

“What the- what was that for Sungmin-ah?” She asked me.

“Just listen to our teacher. If he’s a wax, he melted already because you kept on looking at him.”

“Mind your own business. Aigoo~ You’re not jealous right? Just kidding.” She said and continued looking at him.

“Yeah, I’m jealous, really jealous.” I whispered. Yes, I’m inlove with my bestfriend since elementary. But she didn’t notice me and always treated me like her brother.

                         -------------------Normal POV-----------------

“Dismissal time!  Sungmin-ah, Yeonhee-ah, Jongwoon-ah, let’s eat ice cream at our ice cream parlor.” Yoonhae suggested.

“Okay.” Sungmin said.

“We’ll go too.” Jongwoon replied.

“Wait, do you want to join us Kyuhyun-ssi?” Yeonhee asked.

Please say yes...Yoonhae thought while Sungmin is hoping for a No from Kyuhyun.

“No.” Kyuhyun answered and he left without saying goodbye to them.She didn’t invite me. Why will I go with them if she didn’t invite me? It was her idea at the first place. I’m so sorry to act cold towards you my princess. Kyuhyun thought.

“Cold Blooded Jerk. Come on, I’ll drag Heechul oppa and Leeteuk oppa with us.” Yeonhee said/

Yoonhae pouted in disappointment while Sungmin is smiling victoriously.

They arrive at the Lee’s Ice Cream Parlor, they pick various flavors of ice creams but only Yoonhae and Sungmin were the ones enjoying the ice creams before Donghae, Yoonhae’s elder brother, joined them.

“Donghae oppa! I thought you were in Taiwan?” Yoonhae asked.

“Yeah I was. I came home early this morning. How was my little sister?” Donghae replied.

“I’m fine oppa! Oppa eat with us okay?” Yoonhae requested.

Donghae agreed and eat ice cream with them. Yeonhee was a bit flustered because she has a crush on him.

“Heechul hyung and Jongwoon seems to be very much indulged in their conversation. I can’t ask them if they still want more ice cream.” Sungmin said.

“It’s okay Sungmin. Let’s just let them on their own.” Donghae answered.

After eating they all decided to call it a day. They all head to their houses.

Yoonhae is at their veranda, breathing the cool night breeze.What a day, could he be the prince that I am waiting for? We perfectly fit my dream prince. Even though he looks so cold towards me, I know he’s a good person. I know he is. And I’m hoping that we can be friends. Then a smile crept on her face.

Donghae saw his sister and went near her. “What are you thinking little girl?”

“Oh! Oppa! You scared me!” she complained while hitting Donghae lightly.

“I’m sorry. I was just wondering what you were doing here.”

“Waiting for a shooting star.”

“What?”

“I want to wish something.”

“What’s your wish? Your prince charming?”

“Of course not.”Because I finally found him. I finally found my prince charming. But I still need to work on it to have him.