Himchan in Wonderland

Tah-Dah! It's Baby B.A.P!

Himchan held his stuffed, pink bunny tight as he swung back and forth on his backyard swing. “I hate Luhan.” He mumbled as if he was talking to his toy. “I hate Luhan. I wish he would disappear!” Himchan began to shake his Tatsmato, but the doll remained lifeless.

Just then, there was a rustle in the bushes, causing Himchan to jump. “W-Who’s there?” He asked in that baby voice. He held his bunny close.

Kekemato jumped out of the plants. Himchan’s eyes widened. How was a stuff toy alive? He took a step close, “K-Kekemato?”

Kekemato remained expressionless and jumped back into the bushes.

“Wait!” Himchan chased after it. He brushed past the bush and discovered a huge hole, which he almost fell in. “What?!” A sudden push was behind him and he flew into the unknown hole.

“Himchan, are you alright?” A familiar voice said to Himchan. The said boy opened his eyes slowly and looked up. “Are you alright?” The stranger repeated.

Himchan gasped, “Gukkie!” He jumped down Yongguk who didn’t seem very pleasant, “Gukkie, why are you dressed like that?” Himchan asked cutely as he noticed his hubby was wearing a suit and a top hat.

Yongguk’s eyebrows furrowed and he tilted his head in confusion. “What are you talking about? I always wear this. I’m the Mad Hatter remember? Do you want some tea?”

Himchan blinked a few times before giggling. “Aw, this is a joke isn’t it? Sure, I’d like some tea.” He said and took a sip of the drink. “Hm! This is delicious!”

Yongguk smiled. “I’m glad you like it, Himchan. You should always be happy.” He said and kissed Himchan’s forehead, causing him to blush. “I love your smile.”

“Gukkie, why are you acting like this?”

“Why am I acting like this; because I love you of course?”

Himchan cringed at all of his hubby’s sudden cheesiness. “Yeah…where are the others by the way?”

“Junhong is here!” the Maknae shouted, crawling to his hyung dressed in a white bunny outfit. “Channie hyungie, this is for you.” Junhong said and handed Himchan some cherry tomatoes.

“Eh? But Junhong, you never let anyone have your cherry tomatoes, not even Jongup.” Himchan said to the baby, wondering if this was all a prank.

But Junhong only shook his head with a smile. “Junhong only cares about Himchan hyung. Himchan hyung is pretty. Himchan hyung is the best person in this world. Himchan hyung is a princess.”

Usually, Himchan would squeal and faint with all those compliments but something seemed off here. “Where are Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup?”

“They’re having their tea party right now. Let’s go there, shall we?” Yongguk said, smiling. “Let me carry you, Himchan. We can’t have the most important person in the world to get filthy.”

As soon as he finished speaking, Yongguk easily picked Himchan into a bridal style, despite all the baby fat, “Gukkie! Stop, you’re scaring me!”

“Don’t worry, Channie. I won’t hurt you. Nobody would. Why would they hurt such an amazing person like you?”

By now, Himchan was officially freaked out. Yongguk isn’t being Yongguk, neither is Junhong. They were acting strange. Why do they keep complimenting him?

“Oh, Himchan hyungie is here!” Jongup’s voice shouted. He was dressed in a mouse outfit with fake whiskers attached to his cheeks. Jongup smiled widely. “Himchan hyungie is here! Himchan hyungie is here! Prepare cake, tea, everything!”

Yongguk placed Himchan down on the most royal seat compared to the others. “Himchan hyung, do you want some cake?” Youngjae asked mannerly.

“Uh, yeah sure…why are you and Daehyun dressed the same?”

“Because we are Dae and Jae,” Youngjae answered happily. “Let’s have some cake. Wait, Daehyunnie! You’re not allowed to eat your cake yet! Only Himchan hyung may start eating first.”

Daehyun chuckled. “Oh yes. That’s right.” He said and turned to the said baby. “Himchan hyungie, I hope you enjoy your cake.”

“Uh, thanks…” Himchan said, still a bit confused.

Why couldn’t Daehyun eat first? And why was it so easy to let Himchan eat first? This is DAEHYUN we’re talking about. He’d always eat first.

“How is the cake, Himchan hyungie? Is it your taste?”

“Channie, why are you so perfect?”

“Himchan hyungie, do you want some more tea?”

“Himchan hyungie, allow me get you some more cake.”

Why is the attention always on Himchan?!

As the questions went on, Himchan began to grow annoyed. He slammed on the desk with his baby hands and glared at each of the five. “Why are you guys like this?! Okay, I know this is a prank! I’m fooled, alright?! Just stop this!”

The others went silent and blinked exactly three times in unison.

Suddenly, there was a loud bell. “What was that?” Himchan asked. It seemed serious but none of the others reacted, instead they just sipped their teas.

“Oh that’s just the queen.” Junhong answered. “She’s about to banish Luhan forever to a place we have no clue about.”

“Eh? That’s not fair though! Luhan did nothing wrong!”

Yongguk shrugged. His face was expressionless. “Who knows why? It’s the queen’s decision. Whatever she says, complies. And it’s not like Luhan is so important anyway. You’re the most important person in this world, Channie.”

Another bell rang.

“Why are you guys acting like this? Luhan doesn’t deserve this!” Himchan shouted. “We have to save him!”

But the others did nothing than continue their party. Himchan growled, “Gukkie, do something!”

“Why would we want to help him when all of our attention is on you?”

“Argh fine, if you’re not helping then I’m going to save Luhan by myself!” He shouted and darted towards the castle.

It wasn’t as long as it seemed and somehow, Himchan wasn’t a bit tired or breathless. He slammed the door open and noticed Luhan standing obediently on top of a pillar by himself. The whole room was dark and only one light shone on Luhan and the pillar.

“Stop this right now!” Himchan screamed. “Stop this right now! Luhan had done wrong, let him go!”

The whole room was silent. “And why is that?” A voice suddenly said, seemingly the queen.

“Why does Luhan have to disappear? He’s done nothing wrong, you no proof at all with his crime!”

“We have proof.” The queen spoke again.

“Then what is it?”

“It’s you.” A sudden voice said behind him. Himchan turned around, realizing it was Yongguk and the others.

Himchan froze, “M-Me?” He pointed at himself.

Just then, the queen stood up and took down her hood. Himchan gasped, “T-Tatsmato!”

Yongguk smiled. “Tatsmato is the queen. She was doing your favor. You said you hated Luhan –,”

Daehyun: “– you wanted Luhan hyung to disappear-,”

Youngjae: “– because you wanted all the attention on you and only you instead,”

Jongup:  “– that’s why we didn’t help you –,”

Junhong: “– because we were making your wish come true.”

All: “All our attention was on you, just like you wanted it to be.”

By now, Himchan was crying like the cry baby he was. He couldn’t believe his own intentions. He didn’t mean Luhan to disappear. He didn’t mean to have all the attention on himself in this way.

Everything was his entire fault.

“Do you see now, Himchan?” Tatsmato gently said, walking towards her owner. She seemingly smiled. “You can’t have everything for yourself. You can’t be selfish in everything.”

Himchan continued to sob. He stared at his Tatsmato and hugged her. “I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it like this! I don’t want Luhan to disappear! I don’t want the attention on me anymore!” He cried out loud until Tatsmato had wiped away his tears.

“I’m glad you understand now, Himchan.” She said. “I know you’re a kind and sweet boy. You’re growing up…but let’s grow up together okay?”

Himchan nodded and sniffled. “Okay, Tatsmato.” He looked at Luhan. “I’m sorry.”

Luhan smiled back and shook his head. “It’s okay. I hope we play together soon.”

Himchan nodded and he finally gave a smile, “Me too!”

~

Himchan woke up with Tatsmato tight to his chest. He sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes. “I win again!” Jongup’s voice shouted from downstairs.

Curious on what was going on, he slowly down the stairs with his Tatsmato tight in his right hand to see what the others were doing.

“Oh, Channie you’re awake.” Yongguk said. “Do you want to play too?”

Himchan noticed Luhan and Sehun next to his hubby. He blinked. “You can’t have everything. You can’t be selfish in everything.”

The other babies were expected another tantrum from Himchan, that he was start screaming. But instead, Himchan gave a smile and nodded. “I want to play with Luhannie too!” He said. “Let me put Tatsmato away first.”

He ran to the dining room and gently placed his bunny in his baby seat. “Thank you, Tatsmato.” Himchan finally said and went back to the others.

But before that, Himchan turns to you.

Himchan smiles at you. “You can’t have everything, right?” He teases at you and winks before running off to play with the others.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the very very very very very very very late update. I've been having personal problems lately but everything's alright now and I’ve been writing new chapters that will be updated soon in mostly all my stories.

 

Please forgive me for my lateness. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry >.<

 

I'll be updating my other stories soon (and i'm serious this time) so please stay tuned!

 

By the way, have you all heard about B.A.P's triple song comeback on the 28th? ^^