Eat First Then Play

Tah-Dah! It's Baby B.A.P!

"I am the king! Bow down before me!" Yongguk proclaimed. The kids had decided to stay in the house since it was raining and got nothing better to do but play a game. "Bow down before me!" The eldest repeated.

Jongup smiled the innocent smiled of his. "Sorry, hyung." He said. "But the floor is kinda dirty."

"Haha! Nice one, Jjong!" Youngjae giggled and high fived his dongsaeng. "Yongguk hyung should find a servant to clean the mess!"

Yongguk scoffed. "Fine!" He turned to Zelo. "Jelo! You're my servant."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Ok."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"Thanks!"

"Welcome."

"Ok!"

"Kay."

"This is getting no where!" Himchan shouted as he got off the couch. "Do something fun! I hate the rain! Let's play a game!"

"Ok!" Yongguk said, smiling his gummy smile. "Himchannie, you're my queen!"

Himchan gave his hyung a diva look and crossed his arms. His tongue was pointing at the side of his cheek and his eyes were serious. "You're kidding me."

"Nope!" The eldest said and hugged his new queen. "You're my queen! Now act like it!"

"Sorry hyung. Maybe next year."

"NEXT YEAR?! BUT WHO KNOWS WHEN THAT'S GONNA BE?!" Yongguk began to whine. And his whining isn't something you want to hear. It's like scratching a chalkboard with your nails.

Himchan sighed. "Arraso. I'll be your...queen."

"Yay! Now I have a servant AND a queen! I'm the luckiest boy in the world!"

"Aniyo!" Daehyun shouted. "If you're the king, and Himchan hyung is the queen, then I'm the prince!" He said and dragged Youngjae into the situation. "And I'm making Youngjae my princess!"

"What?! Since when did I sign up for this?!"

"Come on, Youngjae~be my baby~please, be my baby~"

Youngjae sighed before giggling. "Arraso~" He said with a big smile and hugged his hyung. "I'm a princess!"

"Wait, what are you, Jongup?" Yongguk asked the quiet boy.

"I'm a cowboy! Yehaw!"

"......our other servant it is than!"

"Shesh." Zelo shook his head. "Hyung, you're such a baby."

"Who are you calling a baby, you baby!"

"Quiet! You both are babies! And don't you open that small mouth of yours!" Himchan said and pointed to Zelo who was about to speak. "Or you!" He pointed to Jongup.

"Ahem." Youngjae cleared his throat dramatically. "Even though I'm enjoy hyung yelling at the maknaes but...can we start now?! I'm very bored!"

Zelo and Yongguk's stomach's grumbled. "Um...how about we play after we eat!"

"Fine...."

The kids gathered at the dining table as Yongguk's sister was ordering pizza for the kids. "Yongguk, you want yours with chicken right? How you other kids?"

"I want mine with jellybeans, Jieun noona!" Jongup answered.

"CHERRY TOMATOES!"

"Maple syrup!"

"I want peanut butter!"

"Ice cream!"

"Uh huh." Jieun turned back to the phone. "Yeah, give me 6 plains."

"I'm going to have seconds and thirds before firsts!" Yongguk proclaimed with a big smile. "Jieun noona~is it here yet?!"

Jieun sighed. "Yongguk, I JUST called them. Wait for a few minutes ok?"

"Neh." He turned to the others. "What do you want to do when we wait?"

"Wanna watch TV?" Jongup suggest.

"Sure. What do we watch?"

"TV?"

"No duh but what show?" Youngjae explained as he tried to click the on button. "I can't reach it!"

"I'll help you, princess." Daehyun said and picked Youngjae a foot higher. "There! It's on!.......Hey hyungs, do you know that singer in the US? Justin....Justin what? Beaver or something?"

"Justing whatever, change the channel." Himchan demanded, hugging his pink bunny. "Mr. Bunny doesn't like Justin Bieber.

"Arraso." Daehyun obediently switched the channel and TaeTiSeo was performing Twinkle.

"Twinkle!" Youngjae shouted. He jumped off the couch and began dancing. "Twinkle, Twinkle! Tiffany noona, SARANGHAE!!!!"

Daehyun pouted. Obviously, he was jealous that his Youngjae is all over TaeTiSeo and not him. The younger boy was still dacing when Daehyun had shut off the TV. "Oops. Now how could that had happened?" He said in a dramatic voice.

"Eh?" Youngjae was indenial. "Hyung, did the TV break? How can it turn off by itself?"

"I don't know~" Daehyun answered to his dongsaeng. "Maybe there's....a ghost."

"Pfft. I'm scared of ghosts, hyung."

Daehyun raised a brow. "Oh, did I say ghost? I meant, a clown." This time, Youngjae almost peed his pants and ran to hs closest hyung.

"Protect me, hyung!" Youngjae squealled, clenching onto Daehyun's shirt and burying himself on his chest. "Youngjae doesn't like clowns~they're scary~"

Daehyun chuckled. "Awww it's ok, Youngjae~hyung will protect you~"

"Yay! Food's here!" Himchan cheered, running towards the door. Yongguk, who's stomach was growling like a lion, quickly picked up his dongsaeng so that he could reach the doorknob.

Jieun was in her room when she heard a loud thump downstairs. "Omo! What happened?!" She shouted as she noticed Himchan was flat on Yongguk. "Aish, you guys could've told me pizza was here."

Himchan giggled. "Mianhae noona~"

After everything was settled, the babies finally took a piece of their pizza. But peace doesn't last forever. "Hyung!" Himchan shouted after Yongguk wiped the sauce on the tip of Himchan's nose. "Hyung, stop it!"

Yongguk laughed at Himchan's whining and continued to wipe the sauce on him until he kiss it off. "That's it!" Himchan shouted. "You broke the last straw hyung!"

"But there's more straw here!" Jongup innocently joined into the two boys' fight. "Do you want pink, purple or---"

"That's not what I meant!" Himchan shouted again, belittling Jongup. The boy took a whip of sauce and wiped it on Yongguk. "Take that hyung!"

The eldest chuckled and wiped the sauce off with the back of his hand. "My queen is so funny." He grabbed a napkin and gently wiped off the sauce on Himchan's cheek, making the younger blush. "All better!"

Himchan gulped. "T-Thank you hyung...." He stuttered.

"So, hyung." Jongup spoke again. "There's red, yellow, pink,"

"Ooo! Ooo! Give me yellow!" Youngjae shouted and snatched the yellow straw from the youngster. "By the way, why do you have straws anyway?"

".......I like straws."

"And I like potatoes!" Daehyun happily announced, throwing his hands up the air. The others had no reaction but to stare at Daehyun weirdly. "What? It felt like a good time to say it....don't judge me!"