You're Only Mine

Tah-Dah! It's Baby B.A.P!

"Hyung, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Himchan asked. He and Yongguk were sitting on the couch and Himchan was playing with his bunny. "I want to be a singer when I grow up!"

"Why a singer?" Yongguk asked as he got off from laying on Himchan's lap. "Rappers are much better!"

"Aniyo, Hyung! Singers are better!"

"No, Himchannie. You're so cute, you can be the visual or something!" Yongguk cheered, waving his baby arms. "Right, Himchannie?"

The younger boy blushed. "Hyung, you really think I'm that cute?"

Yongguk nodded and pecked Himchan's pink lips. "Yeah! And then when we grow up, we can get married too!" Himchan giggled and threw himself onto Yongguk.

Meanwhile, Daehyun walked into the room after he had woken up from his nap. He looked at BangHim, yawned, changed his mind, and went to sleep.

"What are hyungies doing?" Youngjae asked, hugging his yellow bunny. Daehyun shrugged and crawled back to bed next to Youngjae. He yawned again and put his arm over his eyes to sleep. "Hyunnie~you can't sleep anymore. Play wiff Youngie pwease~" But Daehyun had already fallen asleep.

"Annyeong, hyungs and dongsaengs!" A shout came from the door. Every baby except Daehyun, who was still sleeping, turned to the sound. "Hi!"

"Naeun!" Youngjae shouted and ran to his fellow '94 liner friend. "Why are you here?"

"Eh? Aren't we going to the amusment park today? I even bought JB!"

"Yo." A blonde baby walked to the two. He chuckled and poked Youngjae's stomach. "Youngjae, you gotten fatter."

"Aniyo, hyung! You're mean!"

"Mehrong!"

"So are we going or not? Umma is waiting for us."

Youngjae thought for a moment. "Um..." He looked over to the others and then at Daehyun. "Sorry, Naeun. I can't. I'm playing with my hyungies. Do you want to play with us? We can go to the amusment park another time. I promise!"

"Hm~" Naeun pouted and turned to JB. "Oppa, what should we do?"

"Well, since I'm the oldest out of the three of us--"

"You're only 18 older than me."

"Quiet, Youngjae. So anyway, as I was saying, since I'm the oldest ,Naeun, we can play with Youngjae's hyungs. He did promise we'd go next time."

"Um...ok."

"Arraso! Come in!" Youngjae said happily and waited as JB and Naeun struggled to take their shoes off. "Hyungies, Jongup and Zelo! I want you guys to meet my friends! This is Naeun, and that dumb blonde over there is JB!"

"Yah! I'm not dumb!"

"Shush, I'm talking. Anyway, the scary looking one with the big smile is our oldest hyungie, Yongguk hyung. The girly looking one is Himchan hyung."

"Yah!"

"Sh! Must I really have to be interuppted twice? So, over there is boring hyungie, Daehyun. Shorty here is Jongup and finally our maknae is Zelo! Hooray! Yahoo!"

"...."

"...."

"Why were you cheering?" Yongguk asked.

"Um...why...weren't you? Hm~~~?

"...."

"...."

"Touche."

"What?"

"French."

"Well how would I know that?! Do I look French to you?"

"Bwoh? Is this the tone you use towards your hyung?"

"Wanna fight?"

All three hyungs jumped up in front of Youngjae. "Wanna fight?!"

"Nevermind."

~~~~A little while after Naeun&JB left~~~~

"Hyungie~have you seen my Jokomato?" Youngjae asked. He looked around for his yellow bunny as Daehyun continued to watch tv.

Ding~dong~

"Oh! The doorbell!" Youngjae scurried on his two little feet and jumped to the doorknob. "Who is it?"

"It's Thehunnie!" A small voice said behind. "Youngjae hyungie! Letth play together!"

Youngjae slowly opened door and looked at a smiling figure in front of him. "Thehunnie! I mean, Sehunnie! You're here too! Awww, JB and Naeun left already but let's play!"

"Chincha? JB hyung and Naeun noona left? Awww Thehunnie wanted to play with them!~"

"It's okay! Come on, Hunnie, huh? Who's this?" A small boy looked over at Sehun's shoulder. He looked younger and was shorter than Sehun. "Hi!"

The boy nodded and hid behind Sehun again. "It's okay hyungie." Sehun said to the boy. "Thith ith Luhan hyungie. He's thith."

"What?"

"Thith." Sehun held up six fingers.

"Oh! What? He's older than me? Wait, Luhan hyungie, you're Yongguk hyung and Himchan's hyung's age! Daebak! Let's go and meet them!"

The three kicked off their shoes and ran into Yongguk. "Yah! Watch it!" The elder shouted and then looked at the two new kids. "Who are they?"

"This is Sehunnie and this is Luhan hyung! Hyungie, Luhan hyung is six too!"

"Chincha!" He pushed Sehun and Youngjae aside and ran to a frightened Luhan. "Annyeong! I'm Yongguk! But you can call me Yongie, Gukkie or just Yonggukkie!"

Youngjae jumped. "Eh? Hyungie, you never let us call you that, not even Himchannie hyung!"

"What about me?" Himchan asked cutely. He rubbed his eyes since he just woke up from his nappy time. With his pink bunny, he walked up to Yongguk and hugged him. "Hyungie! Who's this?" He asked, pointing to Luhan.

"This is Luhan! He's six too!" Yongguk said with a smile. "Isn't he cute?"

Himchan eyed Luhan up and down before turning away with a 'hmph'. "No. Why?"

Yongguk continued to smile. "Well he is! He's pretty too! Lulu, you want to play together?"

"Umm...."

"Hey!" Sehun shouted, making everyone jump. "Only I can call Luhan hyung Lulu! He'th mine! Not yourth!" He shouted, holding a still frightened Luhan.

"Huh? Oh, ok! I'll call you Hannie then! Is that alright, Sehun?"

"Hmm...okie! But you can't call my hyung Lulu! Only me!"

"Ara, ara. Anyway, Hannie, let's go play!" Yongguk shouted as he pulled Luhan up to his room.

"Wait hyungie!" Himchan shouted, running after them. "Wait for me hyungie!" He rushed after them, leaving Daehyun and Youngjae to take care of sleeping Jongup and Zelo.

"Do you want to go too?" Daehyun asked. Youngjae looked over at his hyung and then at the two sleeping maknaes. He shrugged.

"Eh. They're asleep. Let's go!"

~

"Do you want to play with this?" Yongguk asked, handing Luhan his red bunny. Luhan shook his head quietly. "Well then what do you want to play with?"

The smaller boy blinked and pointed at Yongguk's Tigger toy. "That." He said.

Himchan giggled. "You can't play with that. Hyungie wouldn't even let me play with Tigger. Let alone you."

"Okay!"

"Wait, what?! But hyungie! You never let anyone play with your Tigger!!!"

"Yeah but I trust Hannie!"

"S-so...you don't trust me, hyungie?"

Himchan pouted when Yongguk didn't answer, instead, the elder was playing with Luhan. He sniffled and sat at the corner, glaring at Luhan.

The other boy, on the other hand, was getting upset because Sehun wasn't there to protect him. Because he's young, he doesn't know much Korean and Sehun would always be there for him. But now he's always with Youngjae.

Just then, a scoured Daehyun sat down next to Himchan. The older boy watched as Daehyun shot glares to Sehun. Obviously he was jealous that Youngjae kept on playing tea party with Sehun.

"Owie!" Luhan shouted as he tripped. He fell onto the floor and sobbed.

"Hannie! Are you alright?" Yongguk asked, making Himchan's fist curl. Luhan shook his head when he saw that Sehun had ignore his boo boo and continued to play with Youngjae. He cried a bit more after that.

Yongguk scratched his head. "Um, what should I do? Oh! Hannie, do you want to eat some ice cream? Hyungie will get it for you !" The boy ran out the room and headed towards the kitchen.

When he came back, he brought 8 popstickle sticks. "Here!" Yongguk said happily as he handed Luhan a popstickle. He looked over to Himchan. "Here. You too." He said.

Himchan smiled and took the popstickle. He hugged Yongguk but frowned when he walked off to Luhan. "Here. Ah~" Yongguk said as he fed Luhan.

Jongup watched as Himchan shot holes at Luhan. "Er, hyung? Your ice cream is melting..." Himchan growled and threw his ice cream to the floor. He had enough of Yongguk and Luhan's lovey dovey moment.

But what hurted more was that Yongguk didn't even try to stop him, nor comfort him.

Youngjae giggled as he walked over to Daehyun. "Hyunnie, why are you eating your ice cream?"

"Hmph."

"Hm? Are you mad with me?"

"Hmph."

"Aw. Hyunnie is mad with Youngie. Why? Youngie's sorry." Youngjae said, pouting. Daehyun rolled his eyes and stuffed his ice cream into Youngjae's mouth.

"Don't ever talk to me again!" Daehyun shouted. He pushed over a shocked Youngjae and ran off to the living room with a still sleeping Zelo.

"W-what's wrong with Hyunnie?" Youngjae whined, his eyes watery. "I'm sorry, Hyungie! I'm sorry for whatever I did!" He shouted and ran after his most precious hyung.

Meanwhile, Himchan was still sobbing alone in the kitchen until Sehun walked up to the boy. "Hyungie, what'th wrong?"

"Go! Go and take your Luhan hyung! He's taking away my Yongguk hyungie!"

"Eh? Why? Yongguk hyungie ith happy with Luhan hyungie!"

Hearing that, Himchan cried even more. "But Yongguk hyungie is mine! He's only mine! He can't have anyone else! My Yongguk hyung!"

"Quickly! Sehun! Sehun!" Yongguk shouted, running towards the boy. "Luhannie is crying! Help him!" The two left Himchan and ran to Luhan.

"Lulu, what'th wrong? Did you hurt yourthelf?" Sehun asked, picking up the crying Luhan.

Luhan sobbed lower and opened his eyes. Once he saw Sehun, he threw himself onto Sehun. "Hunnie! Don't leave Lulu! Lulu loves you! You can't be wiff anyone but Lulu!" He cried, soaking Sehun's shoulder.

"I'm thorry, Lulu. How about we go home! I'll play with Lulu."

Luhan nodded and Sehun placed a kiss on his forehead. "Okay! Hyungieth! We'll be going! Bye bye!"

"Bye bye Sehun! Bye Hannie!" Yongguk said as he watched Sehun's mom drive them off.

~

"Hey maknaes, have you seen Himchan?" Yongguk asked. The two maknaes only shook their head and continued eating their chips.

"Hm..." He walked towards a crying Youngjae in front of a locked door. "Youngjae, what's wrong?" He asked, patting the younger boy's back.

"D-Daehyunnie hyung is mad wiff me..." He hiccupped. "Yongguk hyungie. Youngie is a bad baby. I'm a meanie." He said in between sobs.

"Not you're not, Youngjae. Come on. Daehyun! Open up!"

"No!"

"Daehyun!"

There was a slight silence until a doorknob click was heard. "There, Youngjae. Go talk to Daehyun."

After that was settled, Yongguk continued to look for Himchan. "Where is that kid?" He past the window and noticed Himchan outside in the backyard. He was swinging on the pink swings.

"Himchan!" Yongguk shouted, running towards his dongsaeng. "Channie, what are you doing here?"

"Hmph!"

"Huh? Channie?"

"Go away!"

"What, why?"

"Yongguk hyung is a big pabo!"