Hyung, Let's Have a Tea Party!~

Tah-Dah! It's Baby B.A.P!

bap_kigurumi_by_miihnyan-d4s5rqj.png 

 

 "Hyunnie! Let's have a tea party!" Youngjae said, his yellow bunny hanging out of his hood. "Please Daehyun! I wanna play! My noona even bought me a tea set! See!" He held up plastic cups and a tea cup.

Daehyun, who hated playing tea parties, glared at Youngjae, who just smiled brightly, not intimidated by Daehyun even one bit. "Yah, you know how I hate playing with those."

Youngjae nodded playfully. "Yepp. That's why I wanna play with you! Here!" The boy handed Daehyun a tea cup where he 'poured' tea into. "Enjoy, Hyunnie!"

Daehyun, who was weak against Youngjae's innocence, grumly took the teacup and pretended to drink from it. "Mhm. It's taste good." He said in a dull tone.

"Really?" Youngjae shouted with joy, clapping his hands together and his eyes sparkling into Daehyun's. The Busan boy nodded and Youngjae poured another cup. "Here, Hyunnie! Drink up! I'm going to get the cookies!"

"Whatever." Daehyun said, waving his hand.

As Youngjae ran to the kitchen, he was stopped when he knew he couldn't cross. Because when Himchan is mad at Yongguk for taking a bunny again and the two are running in circles around the dining room table, something is going to go wrong.

"Gimme back my bunny!" Himchan squealled. "Yonggie hyung!"

"Aniyo! You have me already! You don't need the bunny!" The eldest baby complained, hesitating on which side he should run.

"But hyung! I sleep with bunny!~"

"You can sleep with me!"

"Aniyo! Hyung has his own bunny! Gimme back mine!!!" Himchan shouted, running full speed. Suddenly, he tripped over the foot of the chair and landed on Yongguk. "Give me back my bunny!" He said, reaching out but failing since Yongguk was holding farther away every time Himchan gets closer. "Hyungie!"

"Give me a kissy!" Yongguk demanded, not giving up the bunny. "If you give me a kissy, then I'll give you back your bunny!"

"Aniyo hyung! I won't kiss you! Give it to me!"

Himchan reached out again abut Yongguk continued to hold it away. "Nah uh uh." He said, putting up his index finger. "No kissy, no Bunny!"

Himchan pouted. "Fine!" He quickly pecked Yongguk's lips and looked at his bunny. "Give me back my bunny!" Yongguk just smiled and gently handed the stuff bunny to his dongsaeng. Himchan continued to pout. "Thank you hyung...."

Yongguk chuckled as Himchan was still on him, hugging and smiling at his bunny.

Youngjae, who was completely disgusted by his two hyungs, decided to sneak past them to get his cookies. "I have such weird hyungs." He said to himself.

"Hyunnie hyung!" Youngjae shouted, rushing to his room. "I got the---" Youngjae stopped when he noticed Daehyun was gone. "Hyung?" The boy, dragging his yellow bunny, look around everywhere: the closets, bed sheets, and even the garbage bin.

"Hyunnie hyung?" Suddenly, a familiar voice laughter came from the living room. Youngjae ran to the source and froze. Daehyun was watching TV with the maknaes and was happier than he was with him. "Hyunnie?" Youngjae whispered in jealousy, holding the cookie box close to his chest and trying his hardest not to cry but his eyes were already watery.

Daehyun was still laughing at the TV show when he noticed someone at the corner of his eye. Youngjae was almost crushing the cookie box and his tears were already strolling down his cheeks. "Youngjae?" He hopped off the couch and tried to walk to his dongsaeng but the Youngjae ran away to his room.  "Wait!"

Jongup and Zelo watched their Busan hyung ran away from the TV and into Youngjae's room. "What's wrong with hyungie?" Zelo asked, throwing a tomato cherry into his mouth.

Jongup shrugged. "He probably wants some cookies."

Meanwhile, as Daehyun arrived, he saw Youngjae at the corner of the room, still holding the box on his lap and buried his eyes behind his tiny fists. "Youngjae? Why are you crying?" Daehyun asked, walking closer to his dongsaeng.

"H-hyungie d-doesn't want t-to p-play wiff me!" Youngjae stuttered, his voice affected by his crying. "H-Hyungie w-would rather be wiff J-Jongup and Z-Zelo!"

"Aw, I'm sorry, Youngjae. Hyungie will play with you."

"No!" Youngjae shouted, still crying. "If you didn't want to play with me, then why didn't you tell me, Hyungie?! You're a big meanie!"

Daehyun gulped. "I didn't want to upset you......"

"Well now you did!" Youngjae shouted, taking back his bunny and running under his bed sheets. He buried himself in them and continued sobbing. "Hyungie is a meanie! A big meanie and a liar!"

Daehyun, who was completely guilty about this situation, didn't know what to do. "Youngjae, Hyungie is sorry! Please don't be sad anymore!" He was at Youngjae bed, gently shaking the crying boy. Running out of ideas, Daehyun only has one plan left. He took a deep breath.

"Youngjae neomu yeppo~michyeo~replay replay replay~Chueogi nae mameur halkwieo~gochyeo~replay replay replay~"

Hearing the song, Youngjae slowly popped his head out of the covers. Daehyun continued singing, staring into Youngjae's eyes. The younger boy giggled as Daehyun's voice cracked.

"Are you still mad, Youngjae?" Daehyun asked. Youngjae shook his head, smiling. He pulled down Daehyun and laid on top of him.

"Hyungie! Do you really think I'm yeppo?" He asked cutely, tilting his head. Daehyun chuckled as he gently placed a kiss on Youngjae's forehead. "Yay! Daehyunnie hyung is the best!"

"Arraso, arraso. Hey....you wanna play tea party?"