our secret abode c:

Bromance-(x) You and I are Romance

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked to one another. "You ready for the fun?" Chanyeol questioned.

And without warning, Chanyeol took your hands and pulled you behind him. 

You three went into a dark alley, where there seemed to be no way out. And since it was night, it was even more frightening. 

Just follow them, just follow them- you kept repeating to yourself. 

The three of you reached a fence at the end. Baekhyun swiftly hopped over in a blink of an eye. "Woah, its like you do this all the time." You stared at him in amazement. 

He just smiled at you. "Nevermind, I think you do DO this all the time." 

Chanyeol laughed, "Come on booger, let me help you over." 

You readied yourself in front of the fence. 

Chanyeol's hand was ready for you, all you had to do was step on them & that's what you did. 

With one jump and Chanyeol's guidance- you made it over as Baekhyun was on the other side awaiting your cross over. 

Chanyeol hopped over and you three walked out of the alley together. Once you came out, you noticed that you guys had entered downtown. Where it was usual busy as ever. 

"What are we doing here?" You shouted within the loud crowd. It was so loud, you couldn't even hear yourself as you spoke.

"You'll see." Baekhyun held your hands as you three made way through the crowds. Bumping people from here to there. 

It was just so crowded and loud. And it was already 9. This is what you call, the city that never sleeps. 

"Excuse me, make way." 

"Watch it!" 

"Uh, excuse me." You ducked your head going/squishing through the seas of body 

"Here," Baekhyun tugged you over. "We're here." 

You walked into a building that looked somewhat familiar, but you were sure you have never been there.

"I'll be back." Chanyeol said leaving off another direction. 

It was only you and Baekhyun now. "Where are we?" You wondered.

"My second life. What I do other than go to school all day." He said. 

"Wait.. is this a club? Like those secret clubs in movies. And you live two lives; where at night you're a hard party rocker. Where you are a secret agent. Maybe a ninja? And you secretly keep stuffed bunny animals." 

 . . . Silence

Baekhyun stared as if you were the biggest geek ever. "No, not really.." 

"Oh..."

"..yeah"

"Uhhh"

"I am back! Our room is over there!" Chanyeol came, you sighed. It was a good thing he came or things would have gotten more awks between you and Baekhyun. Chanyeol grabbed your arm and pulled you over. "Tadah!" The door swung open and a room with games, movies- everything, was inside. 

O.O"

"woah. . ." was all that slipped out your lips. 

For you hadn't seen this coming. 

This was the 'fun' Chanyeol and Baekhyun was talking about. Not the party, where drinking and all those kinds occur. Immature, yeah. But this made you happy. Made you love Chanyeol and Baekhyun even more. 

"Waaaah~ this place is jjang!" you complimented. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled, impressed with your reaction. "Yepp, and this is ours. Just not yet fully." 

You walked into the room and took a self tour looking at all the games and everything else that was there. It was like a secret hideout. Only better, and more fancy. An abode.

"Can we play?" you asked. 

Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol as if he was debating if he should let or not. 

You pouted and frowned, something little that Baekhyun caught you do.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Of course we can play. What's the fun in it if we don't play?" 

Chanyeol went to fix the plasma T.V. "We can start buy singing." he suggested. He clicked a few buttons here and there then went over to hand you and Baekhyun each a mic. 

Throughout the night, you Chanyeol and Baekhyun spent playing all through the hours. 

Now you finally understood the 'fun' in going out. 

You also learned something else. Baekhyun and Chanyeol may be badasses. But in the insides, they have personalities of 5 year olds. 

This is why you couldn't see a life without them. Without these two, you wouldn't know what you would do. 

You truly, madly & deeply loved them. 

A small smile cracked onto your lips as you watch Baekhyun and Chanyeol joke with one another. Your hands went up to touch your heart, where you felt a weird sensation go on. 

Weird, but it felt good. The feeling was good. . . until ;

 

Chanyeol reached over to Baekhyun and brushed suger crumbs off Baekhyun's lips-- all happening in slow motion. 

Baekhyun smiled and laughed lightly. "Thanks." he said. 

'they're doing this lovey dovey thing again. .' you frowned to yourself.