Episode 2 - “Friendly date my ."

This Is 'YG TV'!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]: Oh, yeah! I almost forgot...The chappies are gonna be written in "episodes" coz remember, this is a reality show! During the first and second chaps, it would be a hidden cam! ;)

Anyways, enjoy! 

-------------

And just as TOP’s irises laid on the snapshot, his memory rapidly got composed and he knew, this was not gonna be a good morning.

“Uh…I can explain, Sajang-nim.”

The older man beamed a fatherly smile at him as he stood up and patted his back. “Aigoo, Tabi-ah…”

Seunghyun had his eyes wide open as he witnessed his boss teasing him about the girl in the picture.

“So, who is the lucky girl?” he asked as he arranged the toys from his collection shelf.

“Papa YG…It’s nothing, really! It’s not that it’s serio— “

“C’mon, boy! Why do you think I’ve called Miss Bom a while ago?”

The younger one’s mind was apparently blown at the moment. “H-how did you kno—Um…It’s a brotherly thing, sajang-nim. There’s kinda nothing more. I was just treating her to a friendly date…”

He chuckled heartily at the younger guy.

“Friendly date my .” he murmured softly as he took a toy from the shelf, hoping that he could change the topic.

“Hah! Bet you don’t have this toy yet!”

TOP gazed at the older man in a weird manner and responded awkwardly. “Uh, no, sajang-nim. Why’re you asking?”

YG smirked crazily and looked at him. “Coz you’ll never get one! It’s a limited edition of Bear Brix!”

Seunghyun giggled off at the thought of them racing to collect the most prestigious toys.

“Ah, by the way, I need you to do something for me.” Hyun Suk exclaimed as he handed him a small peach envelope.

He received the envelope with both his hands politely, just the way it should be.

“Go ahead. Open it.”

Seunghyun did what he was instructed to do. Inside the envelope was a letter. Hmm…What could it be?

--------

This is 'YG TV'!

To the person receiving this letter:

Greetings! You and the rest of your label mates, for the next six months or so, are scheduled to be in one of Korea’s top-notcher variety show, ‘This is 'YG TV'!’. And for receiving this note, you will be the first official YG Celebrity to complete a mission. Your mission is:

Wake up, contact, and gather up each of your colleagues from your company in the seventh floor of YG Headquarters, the meeting room. Explain all about your mission and the show. Two cameramen will help you in your mission. You are expected to finish this by eight o’clock sharp in the morning. If you fail, ‘This is YG TV!’ will be cancelled, not giving any opportunity to you and to the others the variety show of a lifetime. Should you accept to accomplish the mission?

--------

After reading the hand-out, TOP’s eyes grew so big that it would pop out of it sockets! He was seriously astonished by the news.

“Will you accept the mission, TOP?” his president questioned.

Seunghyun took a deep breath.

“I will.”

Moments later…

Seunghyun went to Teddy’s Recording Studio as soon as he was dismissed from the talk with YG.

He skedaddled around with the envelope safe in his hands and a blatant grin hanging from his lips.

Knock, knock.

TOP silently opened the door and was surprised at what he saw.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter