Episode 3 - “Five more minutes, Umma~!"

This Is 'YG TV'!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The lady pouted timidly as she dropped her spoon in the bowl. “Well?”

“What?” responded Seunghyun.

“Aren’t you gonna accept the task? Aren’t you supposed to conduct the mission?” Teddy interrogated, his voice raising a bit.

TOP sniggered at the duo before taking the small envelope back. “Of course I would! But…”

“But?!”

“I need your help! “

“With what?”

“Wait, first of all, are you guys in the game?”

“OF COURSE!” the two roared in enthusiasm.

“Okay, well…We need to do the first task...” Seunghyun reminded them.

Teddy itched his head. “What is the first task again?”

“WAKE.THEM.UP.”

-------------

5:45 AM
BIG BANG’s Dorm
10th Floor, YG Headquarters
Hapjeong-Dong, Mapo-Gu
Seoul, South Korea

Operation: Unicorns and Rainbows W I L D  O N E S.

Mission: To victoriously handle and wake up the Big Bang Boys.

-----

As the elevator arrived on the 10th floor of the building, Bom ran out and waited impatiently in front of the dorm’s door coz apparently, she forgot to pee.

“C’mon, you freakin’ slowpokes! Ugh! I need to pee!” she let out a riley groan as she hopped around madly.

Then, out of the blue, a thought came out of TOP’s mind. “Oops! I may have forgotten something…”

“What is it?” Teddy questioned, furrowing his brows.

Tabi let out a childish grin. “The keys.”

Bom stood there with ajar. “Grr! YOU LITTLE DEVIL! HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE KEYS WHEN I’M ABOUT TO PISS?!”

Teddy chuckled at Bom’s statement. “Hey, that rhymes! Maybe I could make a song about it! Hey, you for—“

“Just go get the keys. Please…”

“Wait…Where are the keys?”

“I may have left them in your studio, hyung.”

“Okay then, Kka-jja!”

The duo hurriedly went to the elevator again and waited for it to go to the 17th floor.

Meanwhile at the elevator…

“Um, hyung?” Seunghyun broke the silence.

“Yeah?”

The younger man rubbed his nape before asking his question. “W-well…A while ago…You…And—“

“And who, Tabi?”

“You and Bom noona…Is something…You know, is something going on with you guys?” Seunghyun asked, quite embarrassed.

Teddy chuckled heartily. “What makes you think that, Seunghyun?”

TOP sighed in grief heavily. “You and Bom noona seemed to be closer than before. You usually spend time by yourself. But these days...Whenever I pass by your studio, I always see noona hanging around there.”

He ruffled Seunghyun’s hair and answered briefly. “C’mon, Seunghyun! Bom is just like a sister to me!”

“You know I have a thing for her!” exclaimed Tabi as he got off the elevator and rushing to the recording studio to fetch the keys while Teddy followed every single step of his.

“I never knew that! Hmm, oh well!” he mumbled silently after shrugging off the thought.

As soon as TOP got the keys, they hurried back to the elevator and into the dorm again.

“Just to reassure you, I don’t have any feelings for Bom, mkay? And plus, Seungri set me up on a blind date with Hyori just the day before! Do you really think that I have fallen for that woman? I mean, she’s y, pretty, intelligent, and she’s got the voice, man! Lee Hyori is the full package!” Teddy elbowed TOP with somewhat a pedo smile hanging on his face.

Aghast, Tabi stood beside him and shook his head before going out again off the elevator and finally unlocking the dorm’s door.

“It’s time to wake the boys up!” Teddy shrieked out as he pumped his fist in the air.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter