Episode 1 - "Good Morning!"

This Is 'YG TV'!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun grunted groggily as he gazed at the buzzing phone which interrupted his good night’s sleep, or should I say, his good morning’s sleep. Yesterday was just so strenuous for the Big Bang Boys. They had just debuted yet another song to the public, namely ‘Tonight’, and the group had just wrapped up their schedules three hours ago.

And as they reached home, without another thought, they all plopped down on their respective beds, excluding Choom TOP, whose body was plunked on the warm, heated floor.

‘You and I together it just feels so right…Ibyuliran maleun never, geu nuga mweorahaedo nan geudael jikilgae…’
He had totally forgotten to activate the silent mode in his mobile, so, his ringtone, ‘You and I’ by Park Bom, had wailed out and echoed into the four walls of their living room. Seunghyun wriggled and squirmed lethargically to the location of the infuriating noise as if he was a tubby caterpillar who had just eaten a copious amount of fresh, green leaves.

Right…

Left…

Right…

Left…

You can do it!

Crawl, Tabi. CRAWL!

BANG.

And there, on the burnt mahogany-tinted oak door frame, stood a dreadfully heavy-eyed Jiyong, a patch of disheveled hair on his head, obviously stating that he had just gotten off from bed.

“Hyung-ah…” his tone seemed so stern and grim that it sounded like he wanted to scream but his voice was too weak from all the rehearsals and performances recently.

“Jiyong…”

His eyebrows furrowed as his long fingers massaged his forehead.

“Please…please…Just answer the ing call.” the leader commanded.

TOP gradually fastened his pace and fidgeted with his phone, pressing the green button as he held it up to his ears.

“Thank you.” and just like nothing had happened, he closed the door and went back to his deep, beauty slumber.

“Yoboseyo?” the man tried to sound audible for the other line but, just like G-Dragon, his voice was rather more raspy and hoarse than his other members from all the rapping.

“Choi Seunghyun!” the voice shrieked out.

“. Who. Are. You?” he questioned as he managed to lean his back on the edge of the couch, his lower body still in contact with the balmy floor.

“It’s your manager hyung! This is an emergency! I have just received a text from Hyun Suk hyung. He told me to inform you that you need to report to his office ASAP (As Soon As Possible) coz he wanted to have a few words with you! And when I say ASAP, I mean right now, Seunghyun! Now, what have you just done again, eh?! Aigoo, you’re really making my mind go—“

“YAH, First of all, I have been good this week so I don’t recall anything bad that had occurred to me. And, God, I get it, hyung. I’m going, I’m going…” replied TOP ever so casually as he got up the floor and did a little stretch.

“You better hurry, Seunghyun. You know how hyung is very meticulous with timing.” his manager hyung commented.

“Aaay! Ara! Arasseo! Just tell Sajang-nim that I just need to look for my jeans, mkay?”

“Yah, Imma! I’m warning you, in any second, a swarm of sasaengs are gonna invade you!” (‘Imma’ is a term for addressing younger guys informally. It’s like saying: Hey, Kid! So, it’s kind of rude too, and only older people use it. It's SOMETHING like that...Idk. Still studying Korean. ‘Sasaeng Fans’ are fans who are totally obsessed with a celebrity, too obsessed that they even haunt their private lives.)

The younger man scoffed. “Ah, hyung! It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter