06. Lunch [Part 2]

I don't care.

I turned around and saw the guy who was sitting beside me during the second period in front of me.

"Yes?" I said biting on the bread.

He didn't answer, and he just took a seat next to me on the bench.

"Yes?" I repeated, without even a glance at him.

"Yes?" he replied, turning around to face me.

"Why are you here?" I asked, just as I finished the piece of bread. 

"Why can't I?" he said, turning his head away from me and playing with his fingers.

Then I realized, he might look cold and Greek god-like on the outside but was actually quite dorky on the inside.

I chuckled lightly.

"What's so funny?" he asked, elbowing me.

"Why are you like that?" I asked, turning to look at him. Damn I shouldn't have turned, now I can't take my eyes off him.

"Like what?" he said, leaning closer to me.

"Like so different in and out of class?" I mumbled, leaning back abit.

Then he sat back straight, away from me. "Actually I don't know either." he chuckled.

"Told you it was funny. Bread?" I said, holding up a piece of bread in front of him.

"Thanks but no thanks," he said, slowly pushing my hand away from him.

The bell rang. Thank god, now I can stop staring.

Just as I was packing up, I realised I still don't know his name and what the hell does L means. But he was almost out of the garden. And me being the unthinking idiot, snatched a pebble off the ground and threw it at the back of his head.

"What was that for?!" I heard him yell. Strike!

"What does L means?!" I hollered back.

"Since you so kindly hit me with a pebble, you can guess." he yelled sarcastically. Before walking out of the garden.

"A class ." I muttered after hearing no more footsteps.
--
Comment pleasee? :o