05. Lunch. [Part 1]

I don't care.

Finally it was lunch! The school allows students to eat anywhere in the school. Even the toilets. But who would even eat in the toilet, eww. 

I was lucky I brought my lunch box filled with bread to school today. The school's lunch looked like a pile of green soup or something, even eww-er. Anyway, looking for a place to eat would be the same as exploring around the school. 
I saw Lexi with a few girls sitting in the canteen, chatting and giggling. I was glad she made a few new friends.

'Not like myself. All I got was glares.' I thought, dampering my previous happy mood.

I stomped past a garden which has a small yet pretty fountain. And I immediately knew that was 'the place'. I walked inside the garden and saw a bench beside the fountain. So I quickly adjusted my skirt and sat down.

The garden was filled with different types of flowers. There was even a student's corner there for students to plant their own flowers. I could see a few roses over there. Most probably because Valentine's Day is coming soon.

I took out a piece of bread and started taking small bites out of it. 

Just as I was about to finish the piece of bread, someone tapped me on the shoulder.
--
Short chapter, I know. D:

tumblr_m4tw81wG511r6nheco1_500.jpg
the cutest living thing I've ever seen. *sighs* :'D

tumblr_m4txdqLxYK1rx8wf5o1_500.gif
Errm. *backs away* Sorreh then. D: