03. English lesson.

I don't care.

The school bell rang meaning that the first lesson of the day has ended. I heaved a sigh of relief. I couldn't stand the girls' glares and dirty looks any longer. 

I quickly walked out of the classroom and went to the second lesson of the day, English. One of my favorites.

Lexi and I met at the front door of the class, and went in together.

Once again, the teacher asked us to introduce ourselves. After that, the teacher assigned us our seats. And I got the seat at the back of the class. Again. While Lexi got a seat at the middle of the class.

I was assigned to seat next to a handsome guy. By handsome I mean Greek-godlike. But his whole exterior gave off a 'don't talk to me' feel.

Maybe it was because of that or because not like other guys, he didn't fawn over me, that I was so curious about him or at least his name. So curious until I asked for his name.

"What's your name?" I asked, without looking at him.

"Why do you want to know?" he turned and look at me, examining my facial features.

"Just want to know more about you. And are you checking me out?" I teased, surprising myself before turning my head sideways to look at him. God, he was just so handsome. People like him shouldn't exist! It's a sin!

"Simple, I just wanted to know more about you too. And no I wasn't checking you out. Just observing." He stated nonchalantly before intestifiying his stare, making me do the same to mine. Soon, it became a staring match.

"Ploop!" Something hit the side of my head, breaking my staring match as I look down at the ball of paper that landed on the floor after hitting my head. I unfolded the 'ball' as I took a peek at the guy who still haven't told me his name, to see him taking down his notes.

"Do u like him? Lexi~ "was scribbled messily on that 'ball'. I raised my head immediately, glancing sharply at Lexi who just happened to catch my glance. She moved her head sideways, giving me a sideway nod asking silently if I liked the guy beside me.

'No' I mouthed. 

'Then stop flirting. Look around you.' she mouthed back.

I looked around me to see once again, all the girls glaring at me. I swear if glares could kill, I would be 6 feet under. I quickly turn around, avoiding their glares. 

I saw a small smile on the guy beside me face before it disappeared so quickly that I doubted that it was even there.

'What's the freaking problem with all of them!' I yelled mentally, while scowling on the outside.

"If the wind blows in the wrong direction, your face might stay just like that." the guy beside me said. "Hmph!" was my reply.

The bell rang, indicating the end of the lesson. 'I don't even know what the teacher taught today!' I shouted mentally, annoyed.

"L." The guy beside me said as he passed me, walking out of the room before I could ask him what 'L' means.
--
AYOOOOOOOOO! WAZZUP PEEPO!
About Chapter 2, my friend kinda "scolded me for combining to chapters. D:
So how's this chapter? Comment please!
The last time I updated was 7th May. .___.
Sorry! *bows* I had exams..
But.... I wrote like, lots and lots of chapters! :DDD


tumblr_m4qtci8zED1qevl9no1_250.jpgtumblr_m4qtci8zED1qevl9no2_250.jpgtumblr_m4qtci8zED1qevl9no3_250.jpg
tumblr_m4qtci8zED1qevl9no4_250.jpgtumblr_m4qtci8zED1qevl9no5_250.jpgtumblr_m4qtci8zED1qevl9no6_250.jpg

Currently addicted to Pinkfinite. Well, who doesn't like them?!? 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLM80mbFhM3WndlxoHpRt
And BABY GOOD NIGHT too. *fangirls over Jin Young's first part* :D