01. Because

I don't care.

"Hey Min Soo! Are you ready to party!?" my best friend Alexis or Lexi shouted over the loud music of the party, clearly drunk.

"I've a better idea! Why don't we just go!" I exclaimed in fake happiness while pulling her out the door.


"Lexi! Get your damn back here!" I shouted to Lexi who was standing right smack in the middle of the road. 'Thank god the road is a less frequent one.' I thought as I stomped over to Lexi.
 

Just as I had reached Lexi, a bright light shone at me. I turned my head to my side to see a speeding car heading straight towards me and Lexi! Without thinking, I gave a hard push to Lexi and she was pushed out of the way as the on-coming car hit me and I flew a few feet away. Before I passed out, I caught a glimpse of a clearly drunk but nonetheless, a handsome face sitting behind the wheel. And I faded into blackness.

"Ringgggggg!" I slammed my hand on to the alarm successfully shutting it up. I woke up lazily, stifling a yawn, went to brush my teeth and change into my new uniform. After all I was going to a new school. I walked to the kitchen, my feet padding softly on the way.

 

"Morning Min Soo! Do you want breakfast?" my umma said in a fake happy voice when I pass the dining table in the kitchen. I ignored her and went to get my milk carton from the fridge before walking out from the kitchen. I heard a sigh fell pass hers and my father's lips as I walk pass them.

It has been a month already since the car accident and they are still trying to get me to open up to them. Or at least smile. But I will never become that person I was again. 

That drunk driver took my old self away and for that, he too also took away my ability to dance. I will hate him with every piece of me as long as I'm alive. His face is forever etched deeply onto my head.

I was broke out from train of thoughts as the phone rang suddenly. I went to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked in a cold tight voice. "Min Soo!! HURRY UP!!! I'M ALREADY ON THE WAY TO YOUR HOUSE!" my only and best friend who still continued to be my friend despite all the harsh words and understood my pain of not being able to dance, Lexi screamed into the phone. 

She was the one that brought me out of my depression after found out that I can no longer dance.

"There's no need to scream." I said flatly. "Oopies! It's just that you take such a long time to get ready!" Lexi whined, no doubt her face in a cute little pout on the other side of the line.

She being my only and best friend, insisted that her parents let her transfer too. 

"Well now I'm deaf." I stated.

"Oh don't be such a drama queen, are you still sleeping?" Lexi asked.

"Yes. I'm still in bed .and talking to you in my sleep." I said sarcastically.

"Well then you had better wake up. See ya in 5 minutes outside your house." Lexi said innocently, not detecting my sarcasm at all.

Only Lexi is able to bring out this sarcastic part of my old self that I had buried so deeply.

--

Hello peepo. :[D
Guess what?  I just updated! Had a hard time think of the title with my friend. xD
So how was this chapter? Do comment okay? And subscribe if you didn't. >_<
This chapter was written by my awesome friend! :D 
Haha, don't come and bash me because I didn't write this chapter. I needed some inspiration and stuff. 
Anyways, all of you are gonna see more of the writing soon. Yayyie. *jumps around*
-throws gummy bears-



tumblr_m0vhoxtnU31r40rxao1_r1_500.gif

 

Hehe, Bye for now~
P.S. I really need ideas on how to continue this story now!!! Help?? 
-puppy eyes-